Tensions in Ceerigaabo

1724954490384.png

Have you got your cousin's mag or you didn't ?:trumpsmirk:

This guy Salman Adan?

Yes. It wasn’t the “smuggling” guns into the city. It was his death that caused it. (AUN)
I've seen pro SSC accounts reposting the above videos claiming it to be Isaaq, but so far there is no video of MI leaving Ceerigaabo civilian or otherwise. No artillery is coming close to Ceerigaabo. Bullets yes, but artillery require positioning your troops at least few KM outside the city which is unlikely.
Artillery from us will be hit from South Ceeri. And just outside the town limits as well from the south. We have the men and arms to do it. I don’t think they will but if it’s open war, homes will get destroyed guaranteed. As for who’s leaving, I was told that generally civilians are evacuating.
I don't think so. This time Somaliland has the support of the shacab inside the city perameters. Muuse Ismaciil will fight alongside the army. There is a reason why all these HY killings are outside the city in the miyi. Bixii just came out and said elections might be delayed by the war in Ceerigaabo. He has everything to win by pouring oil into the fire. If SSC Karash militia attacks Ceerigaabo city proper it would be an open war.
I also disagree with your assessment, SL threw everything at Sool and there weaker now than they were last year. Complete disarmament happened to their forces and they lost the places that matters that most in Sool forever. I see the same happening, at the very least the city being split and SSC-K ruling half of it. If Dhulbahante decide to bleed for this, I don’t see how Isaaq can stop them. DH have no fear of their capabilities or their anger. And your underestimating the number of weapons and fighters they can pour in at once.

So far NA want to fight so MI don’t cross their red lines anymore, so it’s not even political yet. If it gets there, than yes Bixi does benefit because he most likely gets an extension.

Last edited:
You talk about balls but your balls got popped in 2023

Beesha MI 2:14 to 3:14

Please save us Isaaq , we cannot fight a subclan
That's one reer of MC's and irrelevant local dispute doesn't mean much and like I said why are Warsans irrelevant Jebertis are quiet about their dhulo kins in Sanaag or are they afraid what's about to come after them :trumpsmirk:

Yes. It wasn’t the “smuggling” guns into the city. It was his death that caused it. (AUN)

Artillery from us will be hit from South Ceeri. And just outside the town limits as well from the south. We have the men and arms to do it. I don’t think they will but if it’s open war, homes will get destroyed guaranteed. As for who’s leaving, I was told that generally civilians are evacuating.

I also disagree with your assessment, SL threw everything at Sool and there weaker now than they were last year. Complete disarmament happened to their forces and they lost the places that matters that most in Sool forever. I see the same happening, at the very least the city being split and SSC-K ruling half of it. If Dhulbahante decide to bleed for this, I don’t see how Isaaq can stop them. DH have no fear of their capabilities or their anger. And your underestimating the number of weapons and fighters they can pour in at once.

So far NA want to fight so MI don’t cross their red lines anymore, so it’s not even political yet. If it gets there, than yes Bixi does benefit because he most likely gets an extension.

There is literally curfew right now inside Ceerigaabo city proper. Forget about artillery there aren't men roaming the city. Just right now more reinforcement arrived in Ceerigaabo. It's nothing like Lascanood because we are the majority entrenched in this city be it Somaliland or Muuse Ismaciil. You think Muuse Ismaciil will allow none Naylee Axmed Garaad to enter the city and chant Dagalka Gala? Let's see if SSC can do more than killing Geeljire in Miyi.

Correction curfew is strictly for vehicles, people can still move around freely.

There is literally curfew right now inside Ceerigaabo city proper. Forget about artillery there aren't men roaming the city. Just right now more reinforcement arrived in Ceerigaabo. It's nothing like Lascanood because we are the majority entrenched in this city be it Somaliland or Muuse Ismaciil. You think Muuse Ismaciil will allow none Naylee Axmed Garaad to enter the city and chant Dagalka Gala?

The city was under some curfew from the first night the killing happened. We told our civilians to stay inside. One of them was killed opening his restaurant, he assumed things were just fine.

As for the rest, I’m sure MI will fight with Sland assistance, I just think we can win. Our versions of win are different, yours is the status quo to remain or for NA to be quieted on SL authority throughout the entire city, ours ultimately is to rule ceeri or at least half of it. Nonetheless we will see what happens. I can say as of now the garaads don’t want a war. I’m not sure of HY elders tho, maybe you can tell me what there saying.

Muuse Ismaciil Abwaan encourages his kinsmen to take over properties and farms of the Harti civilians who left Ceerigaabo city.