That @Nin123 guy has a point

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Okay I’m confused. Is this a white woman cosplaying as an Ethiopian?Or an Ethiopian cosplaying as a white woman.

Internet Nomad

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
Another brother fallen for the milk propaganda.

There is no race of women that look better than the other races and that’s a hill I’m willing to stand on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Okay I’m confused. Is this a white woman cosplaying as an Ethiopian?Or an Ethiopian cosplaying as a white woman.
She's married to some Eritrean fob even has kids on their tiktok seems she even learned the language and everything
Another brother fallen for the milk propaganda.

There is no race of women that look better than the other races and that’s a hill I’m willing to stand on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not a milkman sxb I've found lovely women from all over the world i don't discriminate
:ohno:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
She's married to some Eritrean fob even has kids on their tiktok seems she even learned the language and everything

I'm not a milkman sxb I've found lovely women from all over the world i don't discriminate

I looked at her tick tok profile. She looks coloured. She doesn’t appear white to me. What’s her ethnicity?

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

The most gorgeous Aryan White women going after a semi-literate nigga that’s fresh off the boat is a thing that happens so often that I don’t even know how to explain it.

It must be suifuel for these WS.

Internet Nomad

Do guys reckon a cadaan guy could rock a macawis?
Can a Somali guy rock a macawis durag?
1720373625124.jpeg

Khaemwaset

I looked at her tick tok profile. She looks coloured. She doesn’t appear white to me. What’s her ethnicity?
The first one is Albanian the one married to Eritrean guy is Swiss. They're both white as can be idk how you think they're mixed or anything

Khaemwaset

The most gorgeous Aryan White women going after a semi-literate nigga that’s fresh off the boat is a thing that happens so often that I don’t even know how to explain it.

It must be suifuel for these WS.
A Swiss of all people lololol

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You ain’t rocking with the Green Macawis Durag?

It’s only $25.
(Tax included)

Might have to get one, Im literally wearing my green macawiis now.

Green macawiis, wife beater, macawiis durag. Add my slippers or AF1s and my summer look is ready.

Im definitely cooking right now.