The big jilbaab should be banned in the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I saw a niqaabi woman the other day arguing with a cashier, she asked if the tortillas had pork in it. The cashier said no. But still the niqaabi woman wanted to argue. Imagine if she had a bomb with her. I quickly went to another cashier, the poor cashier looked horrified.
That's a fail for you

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop using Allah swt name in vain. You're ignorant about the religion. You condescending bastard. It's people like you who make us Muslims look bad, you're acting like a monkey.
What has my father done to you?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
How's that a fail. The woman was yelling at the cashier while wearing a niqaabi. She should have read the ingredients and keep it moving. It was embarrassing.
So what's the point of the story? Not wearing Niqab make you less hard headed?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So what's the point of the story? Not wearing Niqab make you less hard headed?

The niqaab makes people uncomfortable, imagine a person wearing a mask, pointing fingers at you and yelling for no reason. Tortillas don't have pork in it.

Whats next? A ban on earings? Hats? Scarves? If you dont see the danger of encouraging governments to impose itself on private individuals lives then you are an intellectual midget.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The niqaab makes people uncomfortable, imagine a person wearing a mask, poin inning fingers at you and yelling for no reason. Tortillas don't have pork in it.
U mean tacos

Status
Not open for further replies.