The Digital Sisterhood officially CANCELLED #filthysisterhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
the problem is that she agreed the whole thing which caused all of this.
lets just say zina happens to take apart in the guy house
she went to the guy house and now she is tight situation where she can't get out cuz the guy would force it on her. The whole problem started when she agreed on this or rather speaking a male about this nonsense.

" Why do you guys fight what she is saying? Were you there? You do know she could be telling the truth. She didn’t mention anything specific, so I don’t see how it’s bad to talk about."

-you're right cuz what if she lied about the men forcing on her so she can feel the being the victim ? one thing i know that is truth is that she was too horny.

here a link of a vid of the same podcast
i will let u hear the vid before i comment on this
How did you get that from that clip? :damn:
Ya allah, I know autism is rampant in the somali community but at least make them autistic enough to not be able to navigate the internet.

She said “when I like some I get straight to the point” which means she doesn’t play games and is direct, you took it as faasiq

Not somali, you took it as kaafir

“She wasn’t a person who was all that interested in marriage in the first place”, you took it as she wants to be free from marriage and be in a haram relationship.

The low IQ is working overtime in this thread.
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
"who are the ones spreading it? "
-ofc those who spread it and slander them gets a sin (each of them and they've 6 hours to repent to allah or else)

but the person who gets the most sin is the women who exposed herself :gaasdrink:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Everyone from my nation will be forgiven except those who sin in public. Among them is a man who commits an evil deed in the night that Allah has hidden for him, then in the morning he says: O people, I have committed this sin! His Lord had hidden it during the night, but in the morning he reveals what Allah has hidden.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6069, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2990
But she didn’t. She spoke about her Sexual assault/rape story. That’s not haram. NEXT!
That chick needs to understand her post nut regret is not SA :russ:
But it’s not that. Y’all are literally deaf.
:ayaanswag:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What is haram about being a halal muslim sex educator?
:jcoleno:
Now Muslim women can’t teach other muslim women about healthy sex? You know all that is in the Quran/hadith, but teaching about it is bad?
:farmajoyaab:
IT IS HALAL TO HAVE HALAL SEX AND TALK ABOUT IT IN A APPROPRIATE AND EDUCATIONAL MANNER!

GET SOME HALAL PUSSY MAN

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Since when is sex in a halal relationship (marriage) haram? You do know pleasing your wife is ibadah and frequent sex is encouraged right?
Incels don’t have sex and hate others who do. In this case, incels hate other muslims who have halal sex and teach other muslims about healthy halal sex.

:mjhaps:

They’re the type to never please their wife as they find anything “pleasing” to the wife as her being a wh0re
:reallymaury:

How did you get that from that clip? :damn:
Ya allah, I know autism is rampant in the somali community but at least make them autistic enough to not be able to navigate the internet.

She said “when I like some I get straight to the point” which means she doesn’t play games and is direct, you took it as faasiq

Not somali, you took it as kaafir

“She wasn’t a person who was all that interested in marriage in the first place”, you took it as she wants to be free from marriage and be in a haram relationship.

The low IQ is working overtime in this thread.
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
"not somali, you took it as kaafir" tf u mean ? :dead:
“She wasn’t a person who was all that interested in marriage in the first place”, you took it as she wants to be free from marriage and be in a haram relationship."

MY NIGGA SHE WAS DATING. SHE WANTS SOMEONE BUT IN THE SAME TIME SHE DOESNT WANT TO MARRY AND KID BUT IN THE SAME TIME SHE WAS LIFEE PARTNER HENCE WHY SHE DATED WHICH HARAM.

u SS somali girls are lost

also back to the topic before about the girl who committed zina
-she agreed on the haram stuff
-she trusted the haram thing at point
-she never said NO start until to the end of sex
-the guy was minor too

at this point she making her self look stupid

Regret, depression, despair after the fact because the dude didn't pursue a relationship doesn't retroactively make the act SA.

A guy spitting game (saying he loves you, he'll marry you, etc.) to get head isn't coercion.

Unfortunately you got played, you're only exposing yourself.
spitting game is telling a woman exactly what you want, in a way that makes it easy for her to accept it. cowards and predators with no game use lies.

but you’re 100% right she played herself, by willingly accepting his lie and now she is selling her own, after the fact to save face.

What is haram about being a halal muslim sex educator?
:jcoleno:
Now Muslim women can’t teach other muslim women about healthy sex? You know all that is in the Quran/hadith, but teaching about it is bad?
:farmajoyaab:
IT IS HALAL TO HAVE HALAL SEX AND TALK ABOUT IT IN A APPROPRIATE AND EDUCATIONAL MANNER!

GET SOME HALAL PUSSY MAN
Sex is a man’s responsibility so what benefit is derived from women discussing it?

it’s like increasing demand while neglecting supply, women should only speak on their needs and nothing more.

Sex is a man’s responsibility so what benefit is derived from women discussing it?

it’s like increasing demand while neglecting supply, women should only speak on their needs and nothing more.
Sex is obligatory for a man and women in a halal relationship. A man must please his woman and the women must please her man. Sisters are allowed to talk and educate themselves about sex just as men can in a halal manner.

If a man and woman remain chaste untill marriage how can they both sexually satisfy with each other if they both have no idea what they’re doing ?

Last edited:

Juke

VIP
spitting game is telling a woman exactly what you want, in a way that makes it easy for her to accept it. cowards and predators with no game use lies.
I'm not gonna pretend to know how Muslims usually do it but I assumed they promise religious Muslim girls they'd marry her or at least pursue a serious relationship later on to seal the deal.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I wish elementary rhymes were real so men could go to Jupiter.

y’all fakkits deserve each other FAR FAR away from women
:pacspit:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Waryada gaar ahan wiilaasha soomaliyeed joojiya werarka macna laanta aad gabdaha ku haysan.

Ruunti this looks like a witch hunt & nothing more insulting sa victims, lack of naxariis iyo sympathy waa dhaqan fool xun.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

A mans responsibility?
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
Sex is between a man and woman. A man and a woman are responsible.
:bell:
Why wouldn’t we speak on it you sicko. Sex is for everyone. #SEX

You guys are so behind in female sexuality. I don’t know how you as a muslim are stuck in pre-Islam arabia when you are a somali muslim male, your head should be in the time frame that Islan existed because this misogyny is so obscure
:camby:
If you think we’re gonna be bossed around in our own bedrooms you got us messed up, let me redirect you to pre-islam arab women
Kim Kardashian Phone GIF by MOODMAN

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sex is obligatory for a man and women in a halal relationship. A man must please his woman and the women must please her man. Sisters are allowed to talk and educate themselves about sex just as men can in a halal manner.

If a man and woman remain chaste untill marriage how can they both sexually satisfy with each other if they both have no idea what they’re doing ?
That BOY is actually retarded.
:deadrose:

So she gave him head, she agreed to do so and he got her consent, she obviously regrets it but wants to make herself out to be a victim.

Like she can't just admit she made a mistake? Instead of regretting it and moving on, she wants some sympathy and tell everyone about sexual actions she engaged in, which she consented to.

It's all ridiculous.

Changing your mind or regretting doing anything sexual with someone is not rape, you just made a bad decision.

Learn from it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts