The Digital Sisterhood officially CANCELLED #filthysisterhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xoogster and @Periplus are some of the only popular users here that don’t fall for the bs and call stuff out within reason, helps mitigate the countless others here that goes on a anti madow men or Somali women tirade everytime they see something they don’t like y’all the real mvps🤝🤝🤝🤝

Tired Golden Girls GIF

Aside from you triple confirming your low IQ, what makes you believe this? Islam is very open about sex and it’s clear that SEX is not only equal but equitable. What makes the man the “owner” of sex? What did you do to own “sex”?

I know you didn’t just compare it to customer and owner.

@Keep it a boqol 💯 @Periplus @Angelina @citrus_samurai @Siren95 @senor chang
Come look at this shit
:mjlol:
For a moment I thought you had a level of sophistication, with a touch of imagination.
Only to be reminded that you’re a geek.

This is art like that of painters and dancers, not math equations like geometry. Bye nerd
Surprise Sunglasses GIF by Shorty Awards

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Bro those are random incel trolls who love to create buuq and balayo.
Like we seriously don't need to make them seem more influential than they are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Random incels? 1/2 the men here are also incels then? It’s becoming more than a few but s big problem in the somali community. They are ruining our whole image.

"dawah men, the latter who tried to scam his Muslim followers by creating this ponzu scheme in order to be successful "

warya u speaking stuff u dont know
that nigga got cancelled on twitter
I’m not warya and yes it was a scheme. His followers are young impressionable men who are either in school or have minimum wage jobs and he also wanted to create lingerie for Muslim women uff

pirater

the sea
VIP
consent can be revoked, even if you have your dick out. when it becomes something that is being forced, and theyre unwilling to do things, it becomes assault

Last edited:

pirater

the sea
VIP
Yeah go enjoy for 20 min then revoke consent then after 2 years come out & claim you got assaulted . :ayaanswag:
she clearly said that she was cool with it the at the beginning, but soon after she became unwilling to do stuff with him. whatever youre saying has nothing to do with what i or her are saying

pirater

the sea
VIP
"not somali, you took it as kaafir" tf u mean ? :dead:
“She wasn’t a person who was all that interested in marriage in the first place”, you took it as she wants to be free from marriage and be in a haram relationship."

MY NIGGA SHE WAS DATING. SHE WANTS SOMEONE BUT IN THE SAME TIME SHE DOESNT WANT TO MARRY AND KID BUT IN THE SAME TIME SHE WAS LIFEE PARTNER HENCE WHY SHE DATED WHICH HARAM.

u SS somali girls are lost

also back to the topic before about the girl who committed zina
-she agreed on the haram stuff
-she trusted the haram thing at point
-she never said NO start until to the end of sex
-the guy was minor too

at this point she making her self look stupid
when did she say he was a minor. she said sometimes minors cant consent with each other. which is true in some cases. like in many states, you cant consent with another minor if youre <16

when did she say he was a minor. she said sometimes minors cant consent with each other. which is true in some cases. like in many states, you cant consent with another minor if youre <16
The issue is not the story but the fact that sins and degeneracy are being promoted and normalized and is using a superficial veneer of being Islamic.

Beyond that, the guest clearly says the boy was one grade older and it was ongoing for months maybe a year and she never said no, but after the fact upon reflection realized she only continued to agree out of fear of what he would tell people.

Shameful on both of them but it was in no way assault. This is yet again another tactic to distract from the actual issue at hand.

she clearly said that she was cool with it the at the beginning, but soon after she became unwilling to do stuff with him. whatever youre saying has nothing to do with what i or her are saying
True , I didnt even listen to her story I already know I'll get madax xanuun.
With that being said I'll retrieve.

pirater

the sea
VIP
The issue is not the story but the fact that sins and degeneracy are being promoted and normalized and is using a superficial veneer of being Islamic.

Beyond that, the guest clearly says the boy was one grade older and it was ongoing for months maybe a year and she never said no, but after the fact upon reflection realized she only continued to agree out of fear of what he would tell people.

Shameful on both of them but it was in no way assault. This is yet again another tactic to distract from the actual issue at hand.
she said she was 16. perhaps she lives in a state where the age of consent is 17/18. not to mention that he could have also been 18. could you also give me the vid where she says that hes a grade older. i thought he was staff.

she is simply telling her story of being in a situation where she felt that she had to do degenerate things out of fear. which would be SA. in an intimate relationship, you should never feel like the other person will use secrets to get revenge on her.

the second point about her doing this for months and never saying no is stupid. you can revoke consent no matter how long youve been doing shit with them for. 1 no is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.