The Digital Sisterhood officially CANCELLED #filthysisterhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
she said she was 16. perhaps she lives in a state where the age of consent is 17/18. not to mention that he could have also been 18. could you also give me the vid where she says that hes a grade older. i thought he was staff.

she is simply telling her story of being in a situation where she felt that she had to do degenerate things out of fear. which would be SA. in an intimate relationship, you should never feel like the other person will use secrets to get revenge on her.

the second point about her doing this for months and never saying no is stupid. you can revoke consent no matter how long youve been doing shit with them for. 1 no is enough.
You can listen to the podcast, it was another student she says clearly in a grade older. She also clearly says she never told him no, not that she revoked consent and he forced himself on her. Listen to the podcast, she just regrets it and after the fact has called it SA. She never mentioned him threatening her or rejecting him, all of her stories are about meeting up with him. It is a clear case of regret and shame and she was probably told this was assault and accepted it to make herself feel better.

Anyone can listen to the podcast, it is clear there was no force in the story. That is not my issue here though so I will not engage in discussion about it anymore.

True , I didnt even listen to her story I already know I'll get madax xanuun.
With that being said I'll retrieve.
Wallahi i wanted to listen to get the full story immediatley their voices are unbearable

I will power through it tho

Last edited:
I've listened to the podcast my thoughts

This is a story about a minor who didn't have enough knowledge on Islam and had bad friends who encouraged haram and let a dominant older man take advantage of her fragility

Once they didn't bring up how important knowledge of the deen is, but they blamed many things about it and not the root of the problem.

At the start they had fair criticism of some somali parents who dont explain why things are haram and to stay away.

• But they did the same, they spoke of slander and its severity but just said it was bad with no Islamic evidences similar to how their own parents failed attempts of teaching their children to avoid haram. ( This is hilarious and shows her lack of self awareness and knowledge, she stuttered and just shouted "never" cause she couldnt pull out a hadith or a verse).

Many men on twitter are going after the girl but I have empathy for her she was not smart enough and probably had anxiety and many issues when facing with the dude.

She is at fault for not denying the kiss at first but we learn and make mistakes when we are younger the issue is how the host removed accountability and shifted blame to males rather than other equivalent strong issues in females.

I understand how females get connected to the podcast but it also has flaws and underlying messages which you may not get if you don't listen to it properly these are:

• The questions consistently protected her and put other things in blame like state of mind, fear of slander, fear of the strength of boy etc. This is fair if it came after hearing her intentions and what she wanted from the relationship and imo there's more to the story and she is still is unable to take blame and what her mistake were until she went into depression.
  • She said she liked the boy and her friend advised her its a good thing this was pushed aside and there was more emphasis on how the slander of the boy made her do the thing not her friend who encouraged her to do haram. This is clear male blaming and fear to criticize their female friendship culture which is also dangerous. Why was this pushed aside this had more impact than anything else in this story and started the relationship and the zina.
  • She admitted to having male friends even after the she got abused and once again theres no issue brought up. Other episodes have had male friends mentioned this has not been called out for being haram or they made a mistake.
My review is this is dangerous

It removes accountability you blame your actions on the will of allah. Instead of looking on what you could've done you blame the male Muslims in society (generalizing large mass of people lol). The worst thing is this is not even the victims doing its the host who keeps removing accountability I don't know if it is due to she is still suffering from it (then why is she on it).

But the host should stop recording learn the deen extensively and find much better ways to educate and also warn fellow sisters of the harm and dark side of this world if this is the aim.

“And do not come close to zinā (unlawful sexual intercourse). Verily, it is an immorality and an evil way.” (Al-Isrā 17:32)

This single ayah could've been the answer for the issue at hand
but no lets talk about trauma and the slandering culture in public smh. But lets allow having male friends slide and not say it is bad. Lets forbid some bad and let some slide even if this is a mistake idc.

Wallahi she should shut the podcast down and repent No father should let his daughter to listen to it.

Its a saqajan podcast and i understand the outrage this is a horror movie with 0 accountability and the host is yes man who has no awareness of haram from the victim and what she has done providing her a warm blanket of approval and support

You can listen to the podcast, it was another student she says clearly in a grade older. She also clearly says she never told him no, not that she revoked consent and he forced himself on her. Listen to the podcast, she just regrets it and after the fact has called it SA. She never mentioned him threatening her or rejecting him, all of her stories are about meeting up with him. It is a clear case of regret and shame and she was probably told this was assault and accepted it to make herself feel better.

Anyone can listen to the podcast, it is clear there was no force in the story. That is not my issue here though so I will not engage in discussion about it anymore.

This is dishonest, especially if you listened to the whole podcast. She didn't just regret it looking back but hated it while it was taking place (to the point of developing anxiety and having a panic attack) but felt trapped. She mentioned him being older, bigger in size as well as having a better social standing/reputation in the school. She was afraid of rejecting him, of how he would react and knew if he told people they'd believe him over her. This is why it went on for as long as it did. When she finally had the courage to refuse him he became aggressive, grabbing her etc., and didn't stop until she said she'll scream and people would come out and see what was happening. She was also correct in her fear of him spreading gossip about her because he did just that. So I do believe her that it was coercion and not something she was happily taking part in.

Some people asked what was the benefit of this being shared? The two main ones I got from the podcast is a) so others can learn from her mistake, she didn't have anyone to tell/advice her at the time, her friend even encouraged it and, b) not to lose hope in Allah's mercy & forgiveness. She stopped praying and making du'aa for months because she felt unworthy. This was a reminder for anyone going through this that no matter what sin you commit you can always turn back to Allah.

This isn't a story discussing/exposing sins but someone sharing a traumatic experience to help others who may be going through it and perhaps don't have anyone to turn/open up to. (Also people saying it was graphic and she mentioned anything explicit taking place are lying, she didn't mention any act at all).

This is a story about a minor who didn't have enough knowledge on Islam and had bad friends who encouraged haram and let a dominant older man take advantage of her fragility

Once they didn't bring up how important knowledge of the deen is, but they blamed many things about it and not the root of the problem.

At the start they had fair criticism of some somali parents who dont explain why things are haram and to stay away.

• But they did the same, they spoke of slander and its severity but just said it was bad with no Islamic evidences similar to how their own parents failed attempts of teaching their children to avoid haram. ( This is hilarious and shows her lack of self awareness and knowledge, she stuttered and just shouted "never" cause she couldnt pull out a hadith or a verse).

Many men on twitter are going after the girl but I have empathy for her she was not smart enough and probably had anxiety and many issues when facing with the dude.

She is at fault for not denying the kiss at first but we learn and make mistakes when we are younger the issue is how the host removed accountability and shifted blame to males rather than other equivalent strong issues in females.

I understand how females get connected to the podcast but it also has flaws and underlying messages which you may not get if you don't listen to it properly these are:

• The questions consistently protected her and put other things in blame like state of mind, fear of slander, fear of the strength of boy etc. This is fair if it came after hearing her intentions and what she wanted from the relationship and imo there's more to the story and she is still is unable to take blame and what her mistake were until she went into depression.
  • She said she liked the boy and her friend advised her its a good thing this was pushed aside and there was more emphasis on how the slander of the boy made her do the thing not her friend who encouraged her to do haram. This is clear male blaming and fear to criticize their female friendship culture which is also dangerous. Why was this pushed aside this had more impact than anything else in this story and started the relationship and the zina.
  • She admitted to having male friends even after the she got abused and once again theres no issue brought up. Other episodes have had male friends mentioned this has not been called out for being haram or they made a mistake.

It removes accountability you blame your actions on the will of allah. Instead of looking on what you could've done you blame the male Muslims in society (generalizing large mass of people lol). The worst thing is this is not even the victims doing its the host who keeps removing accountability I don't know if it is due to she is still suffering from it (then why is she on it).

But the host should stop recording learn the deen extensively and find much better ways to educate and also warn fellow sisters of the harm and dark side of this world if this is the aim.

“And do not come close to zinā (unlawful sexual intercourse). Verily, it is an immorality and an evil way.” (Al-Isrā 17:32)

but no lets talk about trauma and the slandering culture in public smh. But lets allow having male friends slide and not say it is bad. Lets forbid some bad and let some slide even if this is a mistake idc.

Wallahi she should shut the podcast down and repent No father should let his daughter to listen to it.

Its a saqajan podcast and i understand the outrage this is a horror movie with 0 accountability and the host is yes man who has no awareness of haram from the victim and what she has done providing her a warm blanket of approval and support

I disagree with your conclusion but agree they should've referenced the deen a bit more, especially about befriending the opposite sex and closing the door to zina. From the few episodes I've listened to they do often reference the deen and generally have a good/uplifting message to take away. This episode was perhaps more about dealing with and healing from trauma than the Islamic stance on certain issues like mixed friendship groups.

I disagree with your conclusion but agree they should've referenced the deen a bit more, especially about befriending the opposite sex and closing the door to zina. From the few episodes I've listened to they do often reference the deen and generally have a good/uplifting message to take away. This episode was perhaps more about dealing with and healing from trauma than the Islamic stance on certain issues like mixed friendship groups.

they made a contradiction 10 minutes in slandering our parents but they cant do any better when she tries.

This is dangerous for impressionable young girls are they going to think male friends are ok until one kisses me.

They arnt clear and also allow things the victim done haram to slide which another sister might find it normal and okay.

I might listen to another episode but wallahi this was a tragic episode.

I’m getting so sick of these Somali incels who constantly attack Somali girls. They had a room with over 1000 on twitter attacking Somali women about this podcast. Anytime a Somali girl is successful you have all these Somali men who are very envious and hateful
I didn't know encouraging **** sucking was considered success.

they made a contradiction 10 minutes in slandering our parents but they cant do any better when she tries.

They said parents avoid taboo subjects and it's hard having these types of conversations with them. I wouldn't call that slander. If you mean the part where she says her family didn't teach her right from wrong then she's speaking about her own family and not generalising. Perhaps she didn't grow up in a religious household, this is just her experience.

Like I said, I do agree they should've brought up the Islamic stance to make things clear but instead of passing judgement it would be better to ask them and get clarification for why they handled the episode the way they did.

This is dangerous for impressionable young girls are they going to think male friends are ok until one kisses me.

They arnt clear and also allow things the victim done haram to slide which another sister might find it normal and okay.

I might listen to another episode but wallahi this was a tragic episode.

The whole incident is narrated as a mistake that she wants others to learn from so I don't think it's fair to say they're normalising it. Especially the end where they discuss Allah's forgiveness and turning back to Him. I doubt anyone listening will think "it's ok for me to do xyz". If anything, it's opening the door for people who may be lost to find their way back to Allah and learn more about the deen.

Criticism of parents then doing the exact same thing is a contradiction and in my opinion a lack of awareness and nacaasnimo.

They avoided topics and also didn't explain haram properly and are speaking to a large mass of viewers.

It may have not been slander your right but i felt some type of way about their approach

Also u cant somehow generalise how some people might see the podcast a young teenager year old can listen to the podcast and have her own perspective and see it as a unlucky situation rather that she could've stayed away from Zina and males.

She allowed differences of perspective as she wasnt clear and emphasised some haram and let some slide this is inconsistent and a person who doesnt have enough knowledge on islam might get confused. Why is slandering more of a issue then having male friends and what started the zina which is much more relevant.

The whole incident is narrated as a mistake that she wants others to learn from so I don't think it's fair to say they're normalising it. Especially the end where they discuss Allah's forgiveness and turning back to Him. I doubt anyone listening will think "it's ok for me to do xyz". If anything, it's opening the door for people who may be lost to find their way back to Allah and learn more about the deen.
A person can exit this podcast thinking the males and slandering culture is the issue rather than coming close to zina and having different gender friends.

You cant expect everyone to understand the podcast as you did especially younger generations.

Be unclear and inconsistent in approach = allow different perspectives and create space of uncertainty

Yup, shaytaan uses the same trick time and time again, it's why gaal think Isa a.s D worded for their sins, lack of taking accountability. It doesn't matter what society told her that a person under 18 is a minor and cannot consent when islamically you are responsible from puberty for your actions, this might occur mostly before 18, but some after 18
We will be judged alone with our deeds infront of Allah who knows our heart.
InShAllah all of us here and our families receive good news on that day:icon arrow:

"يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَلْتَنظُرْ نَفْسٌ مَّا قَدَّمَتْ لِغَدٍ ۖ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ".

(O you who believe! Fear Allah, and let every soul consider what it has forwarded for the morrow (The Day of Judgement), and fear Allah. Allah is aware of what you do).
Surah: 59, Verse: 18.

Yup, shaytaan uses the same trick time and time again, it's why gaal think Isa a.s D worded for their sins, lack of taking accountability. It doesn't matter what society told her that a person under 18 is a minor and cannot consent when islamically you are responsible from puberty for your actions, this might occur mostly before 18, but some after 18
We will be judged alone with our deeds infront of Allah who knows our heart.
InShAllah all of us here and our families receive good news on that day:icon arrow:

"يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَلْتَنظُرْ نَفْسٌ مَّا قَدَّمَتْ لِغَدٍ ۖ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ".

(O you who believe! Fear Allah, and let every soul consider what it has forwarded for the morrow (The Day of Judgement), and fear Allah. Allah is aware of what you do).
Surah: 59, Verse: 18.
Sax walaal we go through tests and tribulations and we can very much learn from it any way possible and seek knowledge to see what you done wrong. We arnt perfect.

She is unable to acknowledge having male friends is the main issue and inshallah she is able to

somehow in this dunya fame and views has became success
People are animals and are slaves to the most basic urges without rules, and for us, our rules is Islam!

People sin and make mistakes, but instead of looking for ways to justify it, she should have repented or at least kept it to her self. There's zero benefit to advertising your sins.

Just know this is a typical witch hunt and blatant display of hatred of women. I’ve seen these trolls who are attacking the sisters say the most s3xually perverse things along with racism. Men often talk about their issues with corn and lowering their gaze in the Muslim community. You have the likes of Ali Dawah joking about creating a lingerie line and saying he’ll call it Shahwa which is a disgusting word in Arabic, yet no one talks about morality then.

The bottom line is that men are free to say, talk and do anything. Attacking, taking what women say out of context and the very idea of women having podcasts and their own spaces is a threat to them.

Look at @AMusee screenshooting known trolls who literally say horrible things about women and are now using a podcast as a way to suggest that women’s rights need to be restricted.

it’s scary times we live in. It’s becoming more clear that there are a lot of men who hate women and will tear you down and use the deen as a weapon. It’s spiritual abuse.

I’m not active as much as I used to be on here, because I’ve realized there is no point. To the sisters here, don’t waste your breath. These men hate women and will use anything in their arsenal. Their hatred has reached a point in which they’ll use the deen to attack women.

Criticism of parents then doing the exact same thing is a contradiction and in my opinion a lack of awareness and nacaasnimo.

They avoided topics and also didn't explain haram properly and are speaking to a large mass of viewers.

It may have not been slander your right but i felt some type of way about their approach

Also u cant somehow generalise how some people might see the podcast a young teenager year old can listen to the podcast and have her own perspective and see it as a unlucky situation rather that she could've stayed away from Zina and males.

She allowed differences of perspective as she wasnt clear and emphasised some haram and let some slide this is inconsistent and a person who doesnt have enough knowledge on islam might get confused. Why is slandering more of a issue then having male friends and what started the zina which is much more relevant.

A person can exit this podcast thinking the males and slandering culture is the issue rather than coming close to zina and having different gender friends.

You cant expect everyone to understand the podcast as you did especially younger generations.

Be unclear and inconsistent in approach = allow different perspectives and create space of uncertainty

I understand wanting them to highlight the haram and clarify the Islamic perspective for their viewers. They may have intended to just focus on the trauma aspect and just creating a space to discuss and raise awareness so they didn't go into halal/haram. I think the best approach would've been to get into contact with them and either advice them or ask why they didn't approach the episode that way. Definitely not to troll, call them names and call for the whole podcast to be cancelled.

Just know this is a typical witch hunt and blatant display of hatred of women. I’ve seen these trolls who are attacking the sisters say the most s3xually perverse things along with racism. Men often talk about their issues with corn and lowering their gaze in the Muslim community. You have the likes of Ali Dawah joking about creating a lingerie line and saying he’ll call it Shahwa which is a disgusting word in Arabic, yet no one talks about morality then.

The bottom line is that men are free to say, talk and do anything. Attacking, taking what women say out of context and the very idea of women having podcasts and their own spaces is a threat to them.

Look at @AMusee screenshooting known trolls who literally say horrible things about women and are now using a podcast as a way to suggest that women’s rights need to be restricted.

it’s scary times we live in. It’s becoming more clear that there are a lot of men who hate women and will tear you down and use the deen as a weapon. It’s spiritual abuse.

I’m not active as much as I used to be on here, because I’ve realized there is no point. To the sisters here, don’t waste your breath. These men hate women and will use anything in their arsenal. Their hatred has reached a point in which they’ll use the deen to attack women.

Apart from the obvious trolls I don't think they realise their bias and their entrenched prejudice towards women which is perhaps the scariest part.

Apart from the obvious trolls I don't think they realise their bias and their entrenched prejudice towards women which is perhaps the scariest part.
They do know. There is nothing wrong with respectful criticism such as you should have referrenced the deen a bit more ect. But calling them #Filthysisterhood says it all tbh and coming for the episode about the Somali mother who committed suicide really shows how nefarious these people are.

They literally pick and analyze everything women do. We have to be perfect and even innocent comments are twisted and reframed if they don’t like the sound of it or if they feel a comment doesn’t benefit their sexist world view. They’ll throw the Hadith about women being the majority in hell and make degrading comments about women and try to justify. Whilst the men on the other hand can say the most vile of comments with regards to race, sex and gender. They’ll always be given the benefit of the doubt.

It’s unsettling tbh and this is simply going to create a big divide in the Muslim community. The men are trying to weaponize the deen and treating women as a whole like they’re Kufr and as though they have more rights to the religion than women.

The agenda here is becoming more and more clear.

Sister these men are not free to say whatever idk what you got that into your mind. but i understand

Majority get refuted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending