The ideas of "Somali people", "Somali ethnic group", and "Somaliweyn"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Never in my life have I seen a Dhulbahante call a Warsangeli "Wasakhgeli" and then there is this weirdo that claims Marehan but hates Somaliweyn. Don't take these monkeys serious. They are definitely linked to Steadystate, he claimed Hawiye and failed hard too and then jumped on Madhibaan dick. The final person linked to this all hasn't been active on somnet ever since that bum Steadystate popped up lmfao.

On second thought I don't think he's Madhibaan anymore. Fucker tried to give them a bad name.
Excuses to the Madhibaan.

This delusional troll could very well be non-Somali.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
tbh i think hes halyeeyqaran, and i think hes cad cad. i noticed nigga gets mad asf when barwani are talked bad about

Halyeey is Swahili. He slipped up and admitted that his ancestors have lived in Mombasa and Lamu for hundreds of years. lol I believe his mother is Somali/Dhulbahante though.

To my treasured unbiased observers: Notice after 23 posts not a single shred of evidence has been posted nor has there been any valid attempts at making a valid argument that is supported with substance and reason. This should show that all these ideologies are built entirely on myths.

To my treasured unbiased observers: Notice after 23 posts not a single shred of evidence has been posted nor has there been any valid attempts at making a valid argument that is supported with substance and reason. This should show that all these ideologies are built entirely on myths.

whats a myth is your arab daddy :mybusiness:

S

Shamis

200.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The English, French and any other European ethnicity are more hetergeneous than us, yet we're not an ethnicity?

A

Atiya

Barwanis are not ethnically Somali nor are Bantus. Heck who wants to be ethnically Somali anyway when Somali xalimos are marrying ajanabi for mixed non Somali kids. Same with faraxs. You're all running away from your own race, do you think anyone cares when you refer to them as 0.5? :chrisfreshhah:

Is there such a thing as an "American ethnic group" or a "Brazilian ethnic group"? Despite that, there are such things as American and Brazilian culture. Somali culture is very similar in this regard in connecting different and distinct peoples of different ethnic origins.

Do all americans and brazilians share same culure religion tradition and language? no they are a cultural pluralistic societies bad example.

Somalis are one ethnic group since they share same culture. The fact that you disproved yourself by saying ''Somali Culture''

People an ethnic group have a shared ancestry and common heritage. That is certainly not true for any of the unrelated tribes in the Somali peninsula.

not under the defintion of an ethnic
Of,relating to,or characteristic of a group of people sharing a common cultural or national heritage and often sharing a common language or religion.

A member of a particular ethnic group,especially one who maintains the language or customs of the group.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ethnic

you are really defeating yourself on this one saaxiib.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You sound like you talkin from experience ms I'm outchea tryna cuff me a sand but they ain't payin for seconds

:chrisfreshhah:

A

Atiya

You sound like you talkin from experience ms I'm outchea tryna cuff me a sand but they ain't payin for seconds

I don't try to cuff sand niggas, sand niggas try to cuff me. If you're going to try and be funny at least come correct and I didn't spit nothing but the truth. You're refusing people a race you're all running away from. :diddyswag:

Barwanis are not ethnically Somali nor are Bantus. Heck who wants to be ethnically Somali anyway when Somali xalimos are marrying ajanabi for mixed non Somali kids. Same with faraxs. You're all running away from your own race, do you think anyone cares when you refer to them as 0.5? :chrisfreshhah:
if farax marries ajnabi the kids are still ethnic somali :westbrookswag::win:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't try to cuff sand niggas, sand niggas try to cuff me. If you're going to try and be funny at least come correct and I didn't spit nothing but the truth. You're refusing people a race you're all running away from. :diddyswag:

Why ain't xabibi pay for that second plate tho?

The English, French and any other European ethnicity are more hetergeneous than us, yet we're not an ethnicity?

The English, French, and other European ethnicities all have a shared heritage, ancestry, and shared haplogroup. The same is not true for the very distinct and diverse peoples living in the Somali peninsula.

Heck who wants to be ethnically Somali anyway when Somali xalimos are marrying ajanabi for mixed non Somali kids. Same with faraxs. You're all running away from your own race,

is it that rampent in the UK? i read a couple of articles about it but thought they were exaggerating.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I pity your father tbh, tell me where did things go wrong so I can avoid having a daughter like you throwing herself at arabs for seconds while hating her ethnic background

:damedamn::damn:

Do all americans and brazilians share same culure religion tradition and language? no they are a cultural pluralistic societies bad example.
In most states outside of the extreme liberal ones (havens for recent immigrants), most Americans do share the same culture, language, tradition, and culture. In Brazil, all Brazilian for sure share the same culture, religion, tradition, and language

Somalis are one ethnic group since they share same culture. The fact that you disproved yourself by saying ''Somali Culture''
Sharing the same culture is not enough to be classified as an ethnic group. Ethnic group is much deeper than that. There needs to be blood relations to claim ethnic group status, and there clearly isn't for the people who identify as "Somali". And me saying Somali culture means nothing. Somali culture exists as much as Americans culture does. Now because I say that does that mean I imply the existence of an American ethnic group?

not under the defintion of an ethnic
Of,relating to,or characteristic of a group of people sharing a common cultural or national heritage and often sharing a common language or religion.

A member of a particular ethnic group,especially one who maintains the language or customs of the group.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ethnic

you are really defeating yourself on this one saaxiib.
Free dictionary? Forget that, why don't we consult the prestigious Oxford dictionary?

Oxford Dictionary, ethnic group: A community or population made up of people who share a common cultural background and descent.

Status
Not open for further replies.