The ideas of "Somali people", "Somali ethnic group", and "Somaliweyn"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
LOL are these people actually dumb? Your not Arab. I am J1 and My physical appearance is proof itself. What is Arab about you? You don't look it, you don't smell Arab, your body type and skull are anything but Arab, your dna is not j1, you guys have strong traditions which indicates no mixture. Cadcad have Somali culture but it's still a bit mixed. It's not strong. If there's at least 3,000,000 darods then that means

Hafez

VIP
Bloody idiot* one darod guy claims he's Arab a few centuries ago and they all follow suit with the herd-like mentality. 300 Persian men came to xamar around the time of 'Sheikh Darod' and their descendants today called the Shanshiyo (my mums tribe) have R1A DNA as proof. Yet shanshiyo are no more than 30,000 worldwide LOL. The qabil I belong to are Arabs that came around 400-500 years ago and we are only around 15K-20K worldwide. The Somalis claiming Arab is similar to the African Americans claiming Israel LOOOOOL. I can show you many proof that you're not Arab (including your DNA). If all this won't convince you then you are obviously mentally unstable and lack discernment. If you continue claiming to be Arab you will actually lose your homeland to your kinsmen hawiye and abgaal. If you decide to go Arabia they will rejoice and think that you are willing to be their slaves. LOOOOOOOOOL

Hafez

VIP
*Darod tribe migrate to Arabia*

The Arabs: ahlan wa sahlann look ya ikhwaan slaves, slaves for everybody.

Actually, many of the groups do share the culture, traditions, and religious values. There are only minor dialect differences in the language, and these differences are much smaller than the major dialect differences between the North of Somalia and the South of Somalia. A prime example would be the Hausa and the Yoruba. They are still classified as two distinct ethnic groups.

Rahanweyn and D&M speak another language, I believe. And there is certainly major dialect differences in the "Somali" that different tribes in different regions speak. In fact, the differences are so big that at times they should be classified as different languages. There are many languages that are really the same language but with minor dialect differences.

Also, you fell into a massive trap: If a bantu or a Barawani practices the same culture, religion, and speaks the language, then that means they are now ethnic Somalis, right? Because, as you yourself clearly agree, there is no heritage or descent component to forming an ethnic group. By that definition, a bantu or a barawani who satisfies all of the above is as much an "ethnic Somali" as a Darod, Hawiye, Isaac, Dir, D&M, or Rahanweyn.

:mjlol:

I'm not gonna finish this thread, did Geeljire recover from this massive L?

Darod stop being silly nothing about isaaq and darod tribes indicate they are Arabs. You are a flipping Somali stop being delusional. DNA proved this lmao. About your somalinised LOOOOL. African boy claiming us. Our elders know ALL the Arabs.

Lol @ you descendants of Zanzibari slaves and Persian/Portuguese animals. You are not Arab and have nothing to do with Arabs. There are more Darods who have been found to be J1 than your ilk, which is practically 0. I myself have gotten a J1 result in one of these tests. To date, there is not a single evidence Barawanis or "Cadcads" have Arab heritage. You people are the result of nothing more than Portuguese/Persian settlers raping their Zanzibari slaves. This is your heritage. Learn to deal with it.

LOL are these people actually dumb? Your not Arab. I am J1 and My physical appearance is proof itself. What is Arab about you? You don't look it, you don't smell Arab, your body type and skull are anything but Arab, your dna is not j1, you guys have strong traditions which indicates no mixture. Cadcad have Somali culture but it's still a bit mixed. It's not strong. If there's at least 3,000,000 darods then that means

There is nothing Arab about your bantu phenotype, my friend. The only reason you people look anything remotely resembling carab is because of mixing with the locals in the Somali peninsula. I have met many Hawiye and Dir, who have nothing to do with Arabs, who look a lot more Arab than your kind. As for Darods, I don't doubt there are a lot of sheegatos among us as shown by a few informal surveys here and there on DNA (no rigorous study to date has actually been done), but even these Darods have more authentic Arab DNA than your kind who have nothing to do with the Arabian peninsula. This is what you people look naturally without any mixture from the Cushitic and Semitic peoples in the Somali peninsula:

men-at-jaws-corner-zanzibar.jpg

Bloody idiot* one darod guy claims he's Arab a few centuries ago and they all follow suit with the herd-like mentality. 300 Persian men came to xamar around the time of 'Sheikh Darod' and their descendants today called the Shanshiyo (my mums tribe) have R1A DNA as proof. Yet shanshiyo are no more than 30,000 worldwide LOL. The qabil I belong to are Arabs that came around 400-500 years ago and we are only around 15K-20K worldwide. The Somalis claiming Arab is similar to the African Americans claiming Israel LOOOOOL. I can show you many proof that you're not Arab (including your DNA). If all this won't convince you then you are obviously mentally unstable and lack discernment. If you continue claiming to be Arab you will actually lose your homeland to your kinsmen hawiye and abgaal. If you decide to go Arabia they will rejoice and think that you are willing to be their slaves. LOOOOOOOOOL

Now I see. It's all coming together. You're not really an cadcad. They don't talk like this nor do they care about the other tribes' and their abtirsi. They also don't have the balls to be coming at a Darod noble such as myself like this, given their humble and lowly heritage that essentially amounts to nothing. I know exactly what you are, as your obsession in removing us from Arab heritage has pretty much given it away. My people and your people are not kin, so let's leave the story there. We share no ethnic group and are two distinct and unrelated people of different haplogroups and lineages. Let's just leave it at that.

Now I see. It's all coming together. You're not really an cadcad. They don't talk like this nor do they care about the other tribes' and their abtirsi. They also don't have the balls to be coming at a Darod noble such as myself like this, given their humble and lowly heritage that essentially amounts to nothing. I know exactly what you are, as your obsession in removing us from Arab heritage has pretty much given it away. My people and your people are not kin, so let's leave the story there. We share no ethnic group and are two distinct and unrelated people of different haplogroups and lineages. Let's just leave it at that.

not really, these cadcads hate lamagoodle with a passion. seen similar comments on facebook groups. only somali clan they respect is digil iyo mirifle

Status
Not open for further replies.