The main reason black men end up with white women.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
That’s news to me bro, I shared this clip for the exact opposite reason.

Somalis are already like this bro, how else do you explain the low marriage rates in millennia’s and generation z.

Look at the amount of men and women who are single past the age of 25, Somali women are raised to pick already made men just like black women.

Where as white, Latina and Asians are taught to seek out men with potential and value and invest in them from the ground up. Instead of trying to trap a simp with wealth or hold out for a 5% until their mid/ early thirties, when reality hits and they marry the losers they use to friend zone or ex thugs starting life anew.
Everything your describing is the extreme, most people day to day are normal. Including Somalis, stop wasting time with this "BW marry already made men while White girls marry black men when they start out. dese hoes marry the nerd or trappers in the end cuh they thought they was the shit ":trash:

Reality is most people hang around their own race and marry from their own race and nationality the most

You don’t seem to grasp the depth of my words and for that I’m truly sorry. May Allah ease your affairs.
Wow you really school me. I can't understand Professor Kalsoon. Very profound.

You are an example of what I can't stand. No one talks like this in Somalia. You sound like a white punk. You didn't say anything of value and I can tell you are in the West. You're not anymore Somali than me. And since when did the Liberals of the country I'm in do anything to Somalia? You don't even know what country I'm in to say they did something to Somalia. You don't know how geopolitics work.

Stop trying to argue and sound smart warya. Acting like you are intelligent. This is exactly what I mean by just low iq and combative for no reason. If you want a fight go to Somalia instead of trying to be a keyboard warrior. Good bye. I won't respond.

Last edited:

Somalis are already like this bro, how else do you explain the low marriage rates in millennia’s and generation z.

Look at the amount of men and women who are single past the age of 25, Somali women are raised to pick already made men just like black women.

Where as white, Latina and Asians are taught to seek out men with potential and value and invest in them from the ground up. Instead of trying to trap a simp with wealth or hold out for a 5% until their mid/ early thirties, when reality hits and they marry the losers they use to friend zone or ex thugs starting life anew.
That’s not true at all.

Marriage rates are low amongst all groups and the average white woman marries in her early 30s.

Let’s stick to the facts please.

What are you talking about? Asian ppl are facing population collapse because they aren't marrying or having kids. Somali people have 1 of the highest fertility rates in the world. Most Somali girls are settling for guys who gangbang or have no jobs.

These Asian women had their leader in tears begging them to have kids because they are facing EXTINCTION:

Not having kids is the last thing you can accuse Somali women of doing. We're really about this motherhood life. Each mom has like 10 kids. We have fulfilled our side. It's the men who want to go to jail or the morgue. Thank Allah for caano geel.

White women are right behind Asians when it comes to using birth control to avoid pregnancy. These women's entire voting focus is abortion. Latinas I'll give you, but let's not start with whites and Asians because they won't be around soon.

Everything your describing is the extreme, most people day to day are normal. Including Somalis, stop wasting time with this "BW marry already made men while White girls marry black men when they start out. dese hoes marry the nerd or trappers in the end cuh they thought they was the shit ":trash:

Reality is most people hang around their own race and marry from their own race and nationality the most

Since you’re a young man adeer, let me put this in terms you might understand.

Both black and Somali cultures promote tricking and simpin, therefor the women are never taught the true values of men, except for wealth, statues and looks.

And as a result the women also never learn the love languages of men with values, instead they learn the art of baiting and trapping.

By using their female charm and their God given beauty and sexual allure, this works fine for the average simp.

But a man of value seeks certain traits and skills that these women were never taught by their mothers, unlike the women I mentioned before.

That’s not true at all.
Marriage rates are low amongst all groups and the average white woman marries in her early 30s.

Let’s stick to the facts please.

That’s in general when you also include all the career women from the ages of 25 to 65, but a Somali woman who works an average job is still single holding out for Prince Charming.

why? Because she is a beautiful princess that deserves the world and nothing less, for her mother said so and she is also educated and works for a living like everybody else. But it’s somehow suppose to matter more because she is a special kind of person, unique in every possible way. Even though there hundreds of thousands just like her all over the western world.

:reallymaury:

What are you talking about? Asian ppl are facing population collapse because they aren't marrying or having kids. Somali people have 1 of the highest fertility rates in the world. Most Somali girls are settling for guys who gangbang or have no jobs.

These Asian women had their leader in tears begging them to have kids because they are facing EXTINCTION:

Not having kids is the last thing you can accuse Somali women of doing. We're really about this motherhood life. Each mom has like 10 kids. We have fulfilled our side. It's the men who want to go to jail or the morgue. Thank Allah for caano geel.

White women are right behind Asians when it comes to using birth control to avoid pregnancy. These women's entire voting focus is abortion. Latinas I'll give you, but let's not start with whites and Asians because they won't be around soon.

we are talking about the women of the diaspora my guy pay attention, this ain’t special Ed we don’t slow it down for you.

:pachah1:

Last edited:
Wow you really school me. I can't understand Professor Kalsoon. Very profound.

You are an example of what I can't stand. No one talks like this in Somalia. You sound like a white punk. You didn't say anything of value and I can tell you are in the West. You're not anymore Somali than me. And since when did the Liberals of the country I'm in do anything to Somalia? You don't even know what country I'm in to say they did something to Somalia. You don't know how geopolitics work.

Stop trying to argue and sound smart warya. Acting like you are intelligent. This is exactly what I mean by just low iq and combative for no reason. If you want a fight go to Somalia instead of trying to be a keyboard warrior. Good bye. I won't respond.
Feel sorry for you runti. You’re trying to trigger the wrong person. Futile efforts

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi

Seen this irl in just one family. Oldest 3 kids all 30+ with no marriage prospects at all meanwhile the middle sibling smelled the fire early then got herself cuffed at 24. Many other examples I've seen from other malis like this one nigga who turned 40 this year and still hasn't married :mjlol: i think the problem crosses both genders tho.

wallahi millennial somalis here have zero game.

Seen this irl in just one family. Oldest 3 kids all 30+ with no marriage prospects at all meanwhile the middle sibling smelled the fire early then got herself cuffed at 24. Many other examples I've seen from other malis like this one nigga who turned 40 this year and still hasn't married

:mjlol: i think the problem crosses both genders tho.

It’s a tragedy that affects both men and women equally, because we are a reflection of one another.

Im addressing the women in this thread, but in no way do I believe that Somali men are perfect while the women are in need of improvement. All things considered I believe Somali men are in a much worse state then the women.

wallahi millennial somalis here have zero game.

Hey we could say the say the same about you gen z ni99as, but I know what your saying. It’s why I try my best to raise awareness about the female nature.

That's a lie. White women are the most forgiving when it comes to men not having money. More than Asian women and Arab women (those cultures are ruthless). They marry for love all the time. Hell the men do too.

Look at Prince Harry who fell in love with a garob who was in her 30s. Hell most Somali guys who drive trucks wont even touch a garob or a woman in her late 30s. Its madness. It's all for love with them.

Bingo! Asian women (South East Asian) will not marry men who aren't highly educated. Their men are the most educated. They don't have a culture that marry for love. The families will pick the partner. They don't just marry for love even if their movies show that crap. The guys family image, career, etc all have to be steller especially if she comes from a top family.
White women don’t marry broke men , the dusties are for fun . They marry Jacobs in their 30s. Those black men who date white women prefer whities . The swirlers need to stop making excuses , it’s 2024 and it’s ok to have preference. Look at Kanye , he married a non black woman with horrible reputation. She divorced him and collects 200k/month child support. And now he married another trashy non black woman.

White women don’t marry broke men , the dusties are for fun . They marry Jacobs in their 30s. Those black men who date white women prefer whities . The swirlers need to stop making excuses , it’s 2024 and it’s ok to have preference. Look at Kanye , he married a non black woman with horrible reputation. She divorced him and collects 200k/month child support. And now he married another trashy non black woman.
If you think white women do not like Black men, you are out of your fucking mind. This might apply to Black women (even that is a stretch) more than the Black men, but Black men are bagging White women at your local high school in droves. I can tell you have never been around white people.

A lot of Somalis online like to generalize and think that the world thinks like they do. I don't know if you believe this for real or are just hating/trolling/being weird. You already have an idea and you look for examples that reaffirm your beliefs. Yes sometimes what you say is true, but there are examples that are the complete opposite. Life is unpredictable.

You used Kim as in example ignoring that she is worth almost a billion, you only looked at her reputation not her wealth.

And do you think a rapper cares about reputation? I think you do and are applying how you think onto him. I believe you wouldn't marrying a girl like her lol but he is a rapper dude. Do you think Kanye is a virgin? I am 100% confident he has slept with more people (including maybe men) than her. The girl before her was a stripper. He wants to keep is wealth (and he is obsessed with fame) and a woman who is poorer would take more of his wealth through alimony. Thats why he went her direction AND she trapped with a baby, he said so. He said he wanted to abort the baby and cried. And the new wife he has he married spiritually, so she has no money claim on him.

Kylie is rich and white (more white than Kim) baby mama for a Travis who is Black. Now this white dude who is an actor is with her and she has 2 kids. This white dude Timothy is a rich actor. Now remind me again what you mean again by Black men getting left overs pls? Explain this I want to laugh at how you will spin it:

images.jpeg

Most Somali men would DIE before being a step dad to a (non-virgin lol) woman with 2 babies with a black dude and this white dude who is a A list actor does not mind. See how the mentality is different?? We Somalis care much more. It's our culture. You think very low of Black men and it is based in your head from your culture. It's in your head.

Even look at Meghan Markle who would be seen as expired and a garob in our culture, marrying a damn Prince. Yet I seen Somali girls with education, Nurses, good reputation, never married etc, at the age of 30 feeling like they can't even bag a Somali dude in SOMALIA! I've seen this.

I seen a guy on here saying Somali dude at the age of 35 was looking for a wife and had never dated before (when that is good since it is haram but ok), he told me that he thought it was a wrap for the guy. Lmao it was on this site. Our culture needs to adapt and stop being so restricting. It's one thing to pressure girls to marry by 23 (pressure is okay) but to say someone who never dated that it is a wrap for them at 30 is pure hasid and ridiculous. Even in Islam Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) married an older women. I'm not saying become cucks like white dudes but this culture we have now is similar to the animal world lol, life being poor, nasty, brutish and short.

If you think white women do not like Black men, you are out of your fucking mind. This might apply to Black women (even that is a stretch) more than the Black men, but Black men are bagging White women at your local high school in droves. I can tell you have never been around white people.

A lot of Somalis online like to generalize and think that the world thinks like they do. I don't know if you believe this for real or are just hating/trolling/being weird. You already have an idea and you look for examples that reaffirm your beliefs. Yes sometimes what you say is true, but there are examples that are the complete opposite. Life is unpredictable.

You used Kim as in example ignoring that she is worth almost a billion, you only looked at her reputation not her wealth.

And do you think a rapper cares about reputation? I think you do and are applying how you think onto him. I believe you wouldn't marrying a girl like her lol but he is a rapper dude. Do you think Kanye is a virgin? I am 100% confident he has slept with more people (including maybe men) than her. The girl before her was a stripper. He wants to keep is wealth (and he is obsessed with fame) and a woman who is poorer would take more of his wealth through alimony. Thats why he went her direction AND she trapped with a baby, he said so. He said he wanted to abort the baby and cried. And the new wife he has he married spiritually, so she has no money claim on him.

Kylie is rich and white (more white than Kim) baby mama for a Travis who is Black. Now this white dude who is an actor is with her and she has 2 kids. This white dude Timothy is a rich actor. Now remind me again what you mean again by Black men getting left overs pls? Explain this I want to laugh at how you will spin it:

View attachment 333052

Most Somali men would DIE before being a step dad to a (non-virgin lol) woman with 2 babies with a black dude and this white dude who is a A list actor does not mind. See how the mentality is different?? We Somalis care much more. It's our culture. You think very low of Black men and it is based in your head from your culture. It's in your head.

Even look at Meghan Markle who would be seen as expired and a garob in our culture, marrying a damn Prince. Yet I seen Somali girls with education, Nurses, good reputation, never married etc, at the age of 30 feeling like they can't even bag a Somali dude in SOMALIA! I've seen this.

I seen a guy on here saying Somali dude at the age of 35 was looking for a wife and had never dated before (when that is good since it is haram but ok), he told me that he thought it was a wrap for the guy. Lmao it was on this site. Our culture needs to adapt and stop being so restricting. It's one thing to pressure girls to marry by 23 (pressure is okay) but to say someone who never dated that it is a wrap for them at 30 is pure hasid and ridiculous. Even in Islam Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) married an older women. I'm not saying become cucks like white dudes but this culture we have now is similar to the animal world lol, life being poor, nasty, brutish and short.
I ain’t reading all of that
Most white women don’t marry dusty men . They only go for rich or affluent black men . Kim was not worth billions when Kanye married her . His current wife ain’t worth sht either . You can write paragraphs , my swirler African American brother but it won’t change the reality on the ground . I live in a black dominated city and 99% of successful bm are married to bw .

I ain’t reading all of that
Most white women don’t marry dusty men . They only go for rich or affluent black men . Kim was not worth billions when Kanye married her . His current wife ain’t worth sht either . You can write paragraphs , my swirler African American brother but it won’t change the reality on the ground . I live in a black dominated city and 99% of successful bm are married to bw .
hahaha you're jealous of black men. U wish you breathed the same air as white women?? Hold on how did all these biracial kids get made sir?? Through in-fertilization or were their mothers virgin marys??? Complete delusions based on jealousy. You think white women are trophies black men can't touch ahahaha. You guys sound worse than white supremacists.

I live in a white dominated area where the one black kid gets all the white girls. Incel Asian men complain but sure, you know because you live in a hood.

You skipped Kylie I see because the world looks like you're dusty hood where ppl get shot up. So if you lived in Somalia you would wars and think the whole world is war-zone. Bye illiterate retard.

Last edited:
hahaha you're jealous of black men. U wish you breathed the same air as white women?? Hold on how did all these biracial kids get made sir?? Through in-fertilization or were their mothers virgin marys??? Complete delusions based on jealousy. You think white women are trophies black men can't touch ahahaha. You guys sound worse than white supremacists.

I live in a white dominated area where the one black kid gets all the white girls. Incel Asian men complain but sure, you know because you live in a hood.

You skipped Kylie I see because the world looks like you're dusty hood where ppl get shot up. So if you lived in Somalia you would wars and think the whole world is war-zone. Bye illiterate retard.

No self respecting woman would date a dusty . You are a shameless , negro .
Bye !

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Trending

Latest posts