The revolution for Somalis is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Maxaa jiraa :mjlol:

They're talking to him like he's a new discovery but you can tell these are the niggas he fux wit and learned it all from :drakelaugh:

Horta does he teach lessons? I think he can impart wisdom

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My nigga @ghost speaks great Somali. Combined with excellent English and Af Viking he's fluent in three languages. Respect. :salute:
My Swedish isn't fluent when I'm speaking it, I have to stand around and wait for my flashbacks to kick in.

:mjcry: Niggas like @Nin xun speak Swedish so fast that I have to ask them to repeat or slow down so I can construct a reply.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Xoolo cml waa la iska nool yahay, catch this type-2 transatlantic L.

Confidencka Alle kaa qaadye maa ku dhaha? Gerrara here man shit.

Just spell it how it sounds like, I think I butcher it 9/10 times too but it's very understandable (I hope..).

I legit get confused sometimes on when a word ends and becomes another. Usually for colloquial terms and insults like nacalatulla

Space or no space it's beyond me. I can't think of more examples because I suck at this shit

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@ghost Fam I lost my confidence when I went back home and my little cousin highlighted how shit my Somali is to all the local kids. Imagine 10-13 year old kids laughing at you my nigga :jcoleno:

Made me think, this is what everybody thinks when I speak Somali :wow:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@ghost Fam I lost my confidence when I went back home and my little cousin highlighted how shit my Somali is to all the local kids. Imagine 10-13 year old kids laughing at you my nigga :jcoleno:

To be real though I have actually gotten way better over the past three months

What I've started doing is just speak my butchered Somali to my parents and have then correct every single sentence. Then I just started slowly picking up some rules and committing words to memory.

Like I still suck at it but can kinda hold a bit of a convo.

I'm assuming if I keep struggling I'll eventually get it. I will not let this language die with me after thousands of years of linguistic evolution. :pacspit:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

There's dust building up on my Somali man, it's restricted to waalidka and their lot y'know and I don't use it unless I'm roasting niggas.

:mjcry: My friends barely speak it, like I'll say something in Somali and these niggas spilling the beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.