The revolution for Somalis is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Also I can't register an insult coming from a Somali as an insult even if it's a savage diss

To me it's nothing :sheed:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah he's lucky. The kangaroo could've fucked him up good
"alright, never-mind mate you can smash my wife"
upload_2016-12-6_4-12-0.png

DiricLover

Qalanjo
To be real though I have actually gotten way better over the past three months

What I've started doing is just speak my butchered Somali to my parents and have then correct every single sentence. Then I just started slowly picking up some rules and committing words to memory.

Like I still suck at it but can kinda hold a bit of a convo.

I'm assuming if I keep struggling I'll eventually get it. I will not let this language die with me after thousands of years of linguistic evolution. :pacspit:
I can see that you truly want to learn it so that's a great start. You'll get there soon walaal just keep going at it. :salute:

:faysalwtf: I had no idea these negros couldn't speak Somali. I noticed how garbage some of them are at typing but speaking it? @RedStar @Mohamud what language was spoken in your household when you guys were young?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:faysalwtf: I had no idea these negros couldn't speak Somali. I noticed how garbage something of them are at typing but speaking it? @RedStar @Mohamud what language was spoken in your household when you guys were young?

Somali. I can understand it perfectly I just always responded in English.

My parents tried an intervention at like age 15 but I couldn't juggle English French and Somali

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somali. I can understand it perfectly I just always responded in English.

My parents tried an intervention at like age 15 but I couldn't juggle English French and Somali

Feels good when your not the only one :whew:.

I went to Somalia for 2.5 months, I got much better but my Somali is still cooked. Another 2 months and I would have been set. The trick is to just try talking the language when you are at home. It's hard at first but you will get better eventually.

My problem is that my grammar is bad. I put get the tenses and stuff all wrong lol. If I read a book on the grammatical rules my speech would improve greatly. Right know I could say a sentence and know immediately that I butchered it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.