psyche

To each their own
What's there not to love about liberals: Progression
Supportive of minority rights
Supports female's rights to body autonomy
Communism
Equality etc.

Conservatives on the other hand :confused:

I choose the stance that resembles my faith the most, I can be a liberal in the USA to benefit but be a conservative in my home-country.

One wants you either dead or to go back home

The other wants your son to start twerking in pride parades and your daughter to have “they/them” pronouns

:confused:

Which do you think is worse? The liberals or the conservatives?
Well they are both bad in their own ways. It's just a question of which is the lesser evil and under what context. Islamic values align more with conservatives, although we do share a few with liberals as well.

psyche

To each their own
One wants you either dead or to go back home

The other wants your son to start twerking in pride parades and your daughter to have “them” pronouns

:confused:

Whether you like to admit or not. The west isn't making people LGBT.

They are just being acceptive of them so they don't live horrible lives lying to themselves.

They are just being acceptive of them so they don't live horrible lives lying to themselves.
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. This has been medically proven. Lying to yourself is pretending you are male when you're female and vice versa. Are you Muslim?

psyche

To each their own
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. This has been medically proven. Lying to yourself is pretending you are male when you're female and vice versa. Are you Muslim?

Muslim? Maybe

And no, they are not lying to themselves about their true gender. Studies have shown that transgender individual's brains are very similar to their desired gender.

If you can suggest a solution to this dilemma then I'm pretty sure all transgender people would take this treatment. But so far the only way to help them is to put them on hormone therapy and do gender reassignment surgery if need be.

Mozart

You need people like me

The whole LGBT thing is a slipper slope. It starts off with accepting homosexuality ( not my business , do your thing ) . Then it moves to permanently changing the gender of a young boy because his parents think he should be a girl . What happens when he’s 18 and says no you shouldn’t have done that ?

My guess would be at some point in our life times paedophilia will be deemed ok