The Seemingly Never-Ending Debate

Which Side is Worse?

• Total voters
Muslim? Maybe

And no, they are not lying to themselves about their true gender. Studies have shown that transgender individual's brains are very similar to their desired gender.

If you can suggest a solution to this dilemma then I'm pretty sure all transgender people would take this treatment. But so far the only way to help them is to put them on hormone therapy and do gender reassignment surgery if need be.
May Allah guide you (this is sincere not out of hate don't take it the wrong way) but how can you even say this? Biological sex is an objective truth and medically verifiable and observable. Very similar is not the same. There are people with mental ages below their actual age. Are they also younger than the age they go by? Should they also have hormone therapies? Should they have age reassignment surgery 'if need be'? This is nonsense.

I've seen it over and over again with the religious people who align with leftism- I see them openly do stuff that goes against their religion. I commit sins myself, of course, I'm not perfect- but I hide my sins
May Allah guide them back to Islam. It is said Allah will destroy a community whose members openly sin without shame. It's a sad reality we're living in.

psyche

To each their own
The whole LGBT thing is a slipper slope. It starts off with accepting homosexuality ( not my business , do your thing ) . Then it moves to permanently changing the gender of a young boy because his parents think he should be a girl . What happens when he’s 18 and says no you shouldn’t have done that ?

My guess would be at some point in our life times paedophilia will be deemed ok

Yikes I agree about the kids changing genders thing. It should be 18+ only and shouldn't be advocated to impressionable kids.

And to answer your question about pesos being accepted I don't see that anytime soon being a thing. The left greatly despises them in every shape and form.

See? One moment you're defending leftism and the next you're answering "Maybe" to whether you're a Muslim. And what Muslim says "maybe" to that question? Very likely, the answer is "no" but you are hiding what you actually believe.
Sxb Islamism is by far the most rational political affiliation if you will.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I have never voted in my life and don't plan to. I don't believe in democracy.

Do you think nothing is important in life. Do you think absolutely nothing because it s feel very unreal. So you wouldnt respond if you had to pay thousands of dollars in hospital fee ???

Do you think nothing is important in life. Do you think absolutely nothing because it s feel very unreal. So you wouldnt respond if you had to pay thousands of dollars in hospital fee ???
What difference do you expect his vote alone will make?

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

I think lots of things are important. I think salah is important. I think fasting during Ramadan is important. Most important is Islam.

psyche

To each their own
See? One moment you're defending leftism and the next you're answering "Maybe" to whether you're a Muslim. And what Muslim says "maybe" to that question? Very likely, the answer is "no" but you are hiding what you actually believe.

I said maybe because I'm not entirely sold on Islam being the true religion, but I still practice it for now.

And whether I'm Muslim or not doesn't really matter in this case. I don't like to mix my religion with the law of a secular society. If two women want to bang who should I be to stop them?

Apollo

VIP
Before I entered this thread and saw this title:

The Seemingly Never-Ending Debate

I thought it would be about: ''Are Somalis Black?''

Dear God, not again, but I guessed wrong. :dead: