The Seemingly Never-Ending Debate

Which Side is Worse?

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
A bad face? More like the honest truth...
who tf was talking about you?
People do not need randos on sspot to try and show them what Islam really is
islam itself is truth, no?
The Quran itself shows that
you even told this guy that he was an apostate and still is one :jaynerd:

Is he not? He didn't and still doesn't believe in Islam. And did I say I was the only one?? No. No need to attack me personally. You don't seem like a good representative of Islam yourself. :tocry:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
you’re probably a gay communist ilaahay haku soo hanuuniyo.
Can't forget this :mjlol:
20200514_211122.jpg

a y a n

VIP
Is he not? He didn't and still doesn't believe in Islam. And did I say I was the only one?? No. No need to attack me personally. You don't seem like a good representative of Islam yourself. :tocry:
I never attacked you personally, just what you said, two diff things akh :mjdontkno:
Ialready know that I’m far from a “good representative,” I don’t see why that’s relevant tho kkk
Pushing him away like that isn’t doing any good really

And?
I never attacked you personally, just what you said, two diff things akh :mjdontkno:
Ialready know that I’m far from a “good representative,” I don’t see why that’s relevant tho kkk
Pushing him away like that isn’t doing any good really
I told him he wasn't because he didn't know and was wasting his time practicing the faith. I did him a favour. What about that was pushing him away from Islam?

a y a n

VIP
And?

I told him he wasn't because he didn't know and was wasting his time practicing the faith. I did him a favour. What about that was pushing him away from Islam?
I still think there was probably a better (less aggressive) way to phrase that but my bad

a y a n

VIP
What way? How else could I tell him? There wasn't a softer way. The prophets wouldn't beat around the bush when it came to serious issues like this either.
Maybe Started by encouraging him to a position where he was more firmly Muslim and if he was unwilling then pull the apostate card instead of saying he always was and still is an apostate and didn’t need to declare it :ohno:

Maybe Started by encouraging him to a position where he was more firmly Muslim and if he was unwilling then pull the apostate card instead of saying he always was and still is an apostate and didn’t need to declare it :ohno:
Well he said he didn't believe in Islam, is someone like that a Muslim? No. And if I said he was well then I was only referring to the portion of his life where he didn't believe and not all of it. I did show him a video proving the existence of God afterwards though so there's a start.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Because that term has different connotations to what I believe in.

Male feminist is only used for men who go with the latest versions of feminism (which I do not support) and/or are more vocal about it (I rarely talk about feminism).

So that term does not describe me.

you are a male and a feminist. you are, factually, a male feminist- but you don't want to be called a male feminist.

Oh and he was making false claims about the deen as well so I guess you could say he did :cosbyhmm:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Don't be biased bro, i know you're referring to Saudi Arabia but that country is far from implementing the deen. They're charlatans
Akhi, multiple islamic countries exist. And accusing Saudi off being a charltan is a pretty big claim. got any proof for that?

Akhi, multiple islamic countries exist. And accusing Saudi off being a charltan is a pretty big claim. got any proof for that?

I already tagged you in posts about their banking system consisting of riba, them allowing concerts but you ignored them clearly you have a biased agenda and why do they imprison their sheikhs that speak against them or even advise them ? since their banking system consists of riba this is istihaal making halal haram is this not kufr ? Why do they allow american military bases in the hejaz to bomb muslim majority countries to dust ? does this not fall into a nawaqid you quote "abu khadeejah" an individual who is very biased and has extreme hizbiyyah.

Saudi Arabia isn't one. It's literally an absolute monarchy. And the only reason it even exists is because Ibn Saud made an agreement with the British for 9000 pounds to annex the Najd since they wanted to split up the Ummah.