The Seemingly Never-Ending Debate

Which Side is Worse?

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don't hate Islam and I don't hate Muslims either. If I wanted to I could be arguing day and night and pointing out all sorts of fallacies. Do you know why I don't do it? Because I still have respect for the Muslim users here and I'm not actively trying to be a c*nt. On the khaniis thing, you have no problem supporting users who are into tranny's if they hold the same view's so don't try to argue that one out, I don't hate gays I just like my homophobic jokes and grating people's nerves.

I've made jokes about terrorist attacks in Europe, I've made jokes about the nightclub shooting in America and I've made jokes about jokes about shootings in America in general. So why lie?

The era of arguing religious beliefs here is done. I'm not dumb enough to put a target on my back here. But say, if my beliefs are so dumb and backwards why not go back to Somalia? Or is the wests haram too enticing to avoid your delusional persecution?:hova:
You have no leg to stand on, that's why you can't defend your beliefs. Isn't debating meant to be something secularists excel in

Whenever you feel up to it, make a thread and tag me. Just remember Richard Dawkins won't save you :drakekidding:

All these people crack me up when they say they dont like liberals like the liberals arent the reason you left a war torn country.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
conservatives are starting to move away from constantly being focused on “mUh whIte eXtinCtioN” but are starting to preach free market capitalism more :cosbyhmm:
your average liberal gets a bit annoying with the constant revolution and uprise thing
Both are pretty equally annoying

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
«
Only a person who is devoid of knowledge and truly misguided would claim that the Jews and Christians follow the Religion of Abraham (peace be upon him) or that they are upon the “Abrahamic Faith” or that there are three Religions who constitute the Religion of Abraham (peace be upon him). Indeed, it is authentically reported that the Jewish and Christian scholars in the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) would state: “Abraham was neither a Jew or a Christian, rather he would worship none but Allah alone.”

Allah, the Most High, stated in Sūrah Al-Baqarah (2:135-136)

وَقَالُوا كُونُوا هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَىٰ تَهْتَدُوا ۗ قُلْ بَلْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ۖ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

135. They (the People of the Book) say, “Be you Jews or Christians, then you will be guided.” Say to them, “Rather, [we follow] truly the monotheistic religion of Abraham, and he was not of the polytheists.”

قُولُوا آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَمَا أُوتِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ

136. Say, O Muslims, “We believe in Allāh and what has been revealed to us, and what has been revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and his offspring amongst the Prophets sent to the Children of Israel, what was given to Moses, Jesus and the rest of the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, we believe in them all, and unto Allāh we have submitted as Muslims.”

And He (the Most High) stated in Sūrah Āli-‘Imrān (3:67):

مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلَا نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَٰكِن كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُّسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ – 3:67

67. “Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was Hanīf (worshipper of Allah alone), a Muslim and he was not of the polytheists.”

Ibn Kathīr about this verse (3:67) said: “Meaning he (Abraham) was far removed from polytheistic practices and idolatry and determined upon true faith (ēmān).”

At-Tabari said about the same verse: “Here Allah rejected and falsified the claim of those from the Jews and Christians who argue concerning Abraham and his Religion – those who assert that Abraham was upon their Religion – so Allah disassociated them from him (i.e. Abraham), and that they are in opposition to his Religion. [This verse] is a decree from Allah (the Mighty and Majestic) for the people of Islam and for the Ummah of Muhammad that they are the people upon the Religion of Abraham, and upon his Methodology and Law to the exclusion of all the people of other faiths and religions.”

So how misguided is the ignoramus who claims that the Jews and Christians are upon the faith of Abraham, saying: “So the monotheism, the values, the principles, of all Abrahamic Faiths, we do not reject them, we do not disrespect them… But monotheism, we agree with that with the Jews and Christians…” [1] This ignorant and innovated statement contradicts the verses of the Qur’an, it opposes the Tafsīr (scholarly explanations) of the Quranic verses as well as the Prophetic narrations that follow below in this article.»

PS:This article is not directed towards you

« Only a person who is devoid of knowledge and truly misguided would claim that the Jews and Christians follow the Religion of Abraham (peace be upon him) or that they are upon the “Abrahamic Faith” or that there are three Religions who constitute the Religion of Abraham (peace be upon him). Indeed, it is authentically reported that the Jewish and Christian scholars in the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) would state: “Abraham was neither a Jew or a Christian, rather he would worship none but Allah alone.”

Allah, the Most High, stated in Sūrah Al-Baqarah (2:135-136)

وَقَالُوا كُونُوا هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَىٰ تَهْتَدُوا ۗ قُلْ بَلْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ۖ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

135. They (the People of the Book) say, “Be you Jews or Christians, then you will be guided.” Say to them, “Rather, [we follow] truly the monotheistic religion of Abraham, and he was not of the polytheists.”

قُولُوا آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَمَا أُوتِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ

136. Say, O Muslims, “We believe in Allāh and what has been revealed to us, and what has been revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and his offspring amongst the Prophets sent to the Children of Israel, what was given to Moses, Jesus and the rest of the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, we believe in them all, and unto Allāh we have submitted as Muslims.”

And He (the Most High) stated in Sūrah Āli-‘Imrān (3:67):

مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلَا نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَٰكِن كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُّسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ – 3:67

67. “Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was Hanīf (worshipper of Allah alone), a Muslim and he was not of the polytheists.”

Ibn Kathīr about this verse (3:67) said: “Meaning he (Abraham) was far removed from polytheistic practices and idolatry and determined upon true faith (ēmān).”

At-Tabari said about the same verse: “Here Allah rejected and falsified the claim of those from the Jews and Christians who argue concerning Abraham and his Religion – those who assert that Abraham was upon their Religion – so Allah disassociated them from him (i.e. Abraham), and that they are in opposition to his Religion. [This verse] is a decree from Allah (the Mighty and Majestic) for the people of Islam and for the Ummah of Muhammad that they are the people upon the Religion of Abraham, and upon his Methodology and Law to the exclusion of all the people of other faiths and religions.”

So how misguided is the ignoramus who claims that the Jews and Christians are upon the faith of Abraham, saying: “So the monotheism, the values, the principles, of all Abrahamic Faiths, we do not reject them, we do not disrespect them… But monotheism, we agree with that with the Jews and Christians…” [1] This ignorant and innovated statement contradicts the verses of the Qur’an, it opposes the Tafsīr (scholarly explanations) of the Quranic verses as well as the Prophetic narrations that follow below in this article.»
Abrahamic denotes all of the religions that revere Abraham, thus making them Abrahamic as well.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Abrahamic denotes all of the religions that revere Abraham, thus making them Abrahamic as well.
That not how it works akhi. «
Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was Hanīf (worshipper of Allah alone), a Muslim and he was not of the polytheists.”

Ibn Kathīr about this verse (3:67) said: “Meaning he (Abraham) was far removed from polytheistic practices and idolatry and determined upon true faith (ēmān).”»

That not how it works akhi. «
Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was Hanīf (worshipper of Allah alone), a Muslim and he was not of the polytheists.”

Ibn Kathīr about this verse (3:67) said: “Meaning he (Abraham) was far removed from polytheistic practices and idolatry and determined upon true faith (ēmān).”»
That's the literal definition of the word though akhi.

They’re both as bad as each other although i agree with conservatives socially the liberals are bullshit wallahi centrist cunts they’re gonna get re-elect Trump by far the liberals are worse imo bunch of low iq pigs with no basic cognitive abilities.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Most of us were born in the west, Somalia is currently in a mess and other "islamic" countries are hardly islamic if you look deep into their policies and way of living.

So in a way we are kinda stuck here for the foreseeable future no one cares if two men want to do filth in their bedrooms.

We care when they try and force this down our throats and teach it to our children, couple decades ago the west was against homosexuality it's only recently as the early 2000s that it was heavily advocated for and made mainstream.

Again nobody is pro conservatives they are just as bad as the liberals because they insult the deen, call the prophet derogatory names and attack muslim women on the street.

But if i had to pick which group is worse i would say the liberals because they brainwash certain "liberal" islamic "thinktanks" into changing aspects of the deen under the guise of "tolerance" so they try make halal haram and vice versa. - This will create a wave of new generations claiming islam but a very distorted version (happening already)

So whats worse someone changing the laws of islam from behind a mask or some fat retarded pork eating caadan guy swearing at the prophet (pbuh)?
Akhi islamic countries exist.

Trending