The Seemingly Never-Ending Debate

Which Side is Worse?

• Total voters

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Which would you rather have???
Uncole ruckus is fat and can be beaten till he turns in to a straw while the more color full and boring version of 6ix9ine will try to be both the aggressor and victim they can ultimately forced to cry buy simply reminding them of reality so just pick whomever u wanna turn in to your person and enjoy ur self :)

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
May the likes of jihadis like ilhan Omar go back to their shithole

May all those muzzies in Palestine get bombed to an oblivion by America's best friend Israel

May the Amazon rainforest be cut down and may environments all over the world be destroyed

May poor people get fucked over even harder this century

May disgusting communist practices like free healthcare and education be scrapped

May your children be forced to convert to Christianity and pray to Jesus

May we have an explosive increase in teen pregnancies

May we fund wars and blow up more disgusting sandníggers in the war on terror

May @Samaalic Era be forced to go to his aborigne folk and teach them not to blow themselves up because a Saudi Arabian man told them so

@Western4Life @Whimsical fanatic #Conservative2020 insha'Allah :rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Im just saying if the west deport me today i have house and and a bed to sleep in..

Radical

Been there, done that
May the likes of *****is like ilhan Omar go back to their shithole

May all those muzzies in Palestine get bombed to an oblivion by America's best friend Israel

May the Amazon rainforest be cut down and may environments all over the world be destroyed

May disgusting communist practices like free healthcare and education be scrapped

May @Samaalic Era be forced to go to his aborigne folk and teach them not to blow themselves up because a Saudi Arabian man told them so

You can name a hundred reasons why right wingers are the cancer of this world

Yet these genius users cannot give one single thing that's wrong with lefties except 'the spooky gays'

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
May the likes of *****is like ilhan Omar go back to their shithole

Don't worry Akhdam Gaal, we may have explosions in Xamar but your folks are nothing there

Crawl back to desert shithole garacyahow

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You can name a hundred reasons why right wingers are the cancer of this world

Yet these genius users cannot give one single thing that's wrong with lefties except 'the spooky gays'
They'd rather have someone go against their whole existence than allow gays to live. Honest to god this is some of the stupidest logic I've ever seen and you'll still have people justifying.

Then again one of the most vehement conservatives here thinks fibre optics is akin to sixir. @Dawo how's life in 6 BC saxiib?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
You say Islam is expansionist? Can you name me one religion which isn't? Hint, there aren't any. Islam does not encourage slavery so much as it permits it, as do both the other two Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Don't worry Akhdam Gaal, we may have explosions in Xamar but your folks are nothing there

Crawl back to desert shithole garacyahow
I felt like you missed the satire disclaim but I'm feeling bored.

My abgaal cousin there's no need to feel bad about Mogadishu's national pastime. It's been tradition since siad barre got taken down.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I felt like you missed the satire disclaim but I'm feeling bored.

My abgaal cousin there's no need to feel bad about Mogadishu's national pastime. It's been tradition since siad barre got taken down.
Satire about ppl dying in Xamar? :shookgabre:

I shouldn't expect less from a Gaal who enjoys seeing Muslims die.:wtfdis:

Don't worry, when your tuulo falls victim to it, we will see who will make the jokes you deranged donkey

They'd rather have someone go against their whole existence than allow gays to live. Honest to god this is some of the stupidest logic I've ever seen and you'll still have people justifying.

Then again one of the most vehement conservatives here thinks fibre optics is akin to sixir. @Dawo how's life in 6 BC saxiib?

Its amazing care to join me

:samwelcome:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Satire about ppl dying in Xamar? :shookgabre:

I shouldn't expect less from a Gaal who enjoys seeing Muslims die.:wtfdis:

Don't worry, when your tuulo falls victim to it, we will see who will make the jokes you deranged donkey
You regularly go on the Somali politics section which is filled with Muslims who've said worse and you're okay with certain groups of people dying e.g. gays.

I have no qualms with insulting qabils because I have no attachments. In the case Mog's 30 years of misery reaches my tuulo I shall gladly insult other qabils like a real Muslim, just like half this site.

Right wing are natural allies to Muslims.

Imagine being an unironic communist after they killed their own people and still lost to the capitalist USA.

Venezuela and North Korea are your legacy.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You regularly go on the Somali politics section which is filled with Muslims who've said worse and you're okay with certain groups of people dying e.g. gays.

I have no qualms with insulting qabils because I have no attachments. In the case Mog's 30 years of misery reaches my tuulo I shall gladly insult other qabils like a real Muslim, just like half this site.
You act like you have superior values when in reality you harbor the worst combo of characteristics, gaalnimo with a Reer baadiyo mindset. The only lives that matter to you are gaals and fags while Muslim blood means nothing to you. You joke about innocent hardworking people who were killed brutally to score points

You are a backward degenerate with no morals and a munafiq who revels in ppl dying

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You act like you have superior values when in reality you harbor the worst combo of characteristics, gaalnimo with a Reer baadiyo mindset. The only lives that matter to you are gaals and ***s while Muslim blood means nothing to you. You joke about innocent hardworking people who were killed brutally to score points

You are a backward degenerate with no morals and a munafiq who revels in ppl dying
You are reer jihadi with a reer baadiyo mindset. Kulaha you harbor the worst combo of characteristics, you advocate for marriage when it comes to under-16's. That's worse than anything I've said.

I'm not qabilist, I just take the piss out of you morons who are into that lineage fanfic. And you are qabilist judging by the shit I've read from you on the politics section. Guilt tripling ain't gonna work here buddy, your support for conservatives is telling me you don't give a shit about Muslim lives or Somalis either, if you did you wouldn't support em. And why only call me out in cracking jokes about bombings in the south? You can create a massive list of all the folks who do it or are you only trying to score points here? It's hardly limited to a gaal like me.

At the very least I don't skimp out on my fucking values or morals. I'm not a backwards hypocrite like you and I can go my whole life knowing I don't go as low as you.

You are reer *****i with a reer baadiyo mindset. Kulaha you harbor the worst combo of characteristics, you advocate for marriage when it comes to under-16's. That's worse than anything I've said.

I'm not qabilist, I just take the piss out of you morons who are into that lineage fanfic. And you are qabilist judging by the shit I've read from you on the politics section. Guilt tripling ain't gonna work here buddy, your support for conservatives is telling me you don't give a shit about Muslim lives or Somalis either, if you did you wouldn't support em. And why only call me out in cracking jokes about bombings in the south? You can create a massive list of all the folks who do it or are you only trying to score points here? It's hardly limited to a gaal like me.

At the very least I don't skimp out on my fucking values or morals. I'm not a backwards hypocrite like you and I can go my whole life knowing I don't go as low as you.
age-of-consent-europe.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You are reer *****i with a reer baadiyo mindset. Kulaha you harbor the worst combo of characteristics, you advocate for marriage when it comes to under-16's. That's worse than anything I've said.

What values do you have. Why don't you say what clan you are before you try go another group of people?

If you want fkd, come on TC. The fact is that for you, it's more sinister and drawn from your hate of Islam and Muslims. You accuse others of being a khaniis and support them at the same time.

You wouldn't make jokes about any ppl dying in attacks in the West as the self hater you are. Also age of consent in Somaliya is 15. Every country has its law

Why don't you come and debate your gaalnimo and or are you afraid seeing your dumb backward beliefs fall apart before you :feedme:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
What values do you have. Why don't you say what clan you are before you try go another group of people?

If you want fkd, come on TC. The fact is that for you, it's more sinister and drawn from your hate of Islam and Muslims. You accuse others of being a khaniis and support them at the same time.

You wouldn't make jokes about any ppl dying in attacks in the West as the self hater you are. Also age of consent in Somaliya is 15. Every country has its law

Why don't you come and debate your gaalnimo and or are you afraid seeing your dumb backward beliefs fall apart before you :feedme:
I don't hate Islam and I don't hate Muslims either. If I wanted to I could be arguing day and night and pointing out all sorts of fallacies. Do you know why I don't do it? Because I still have respect for the Muslim users here and I'm not actively trying to be a c*nt. On the khaniis thing, you have no problem supporting users who are into tranny's if they hold the same view's so don't try to argue that one out, I don't hate gays I just like my homophobic jokes and grating people's nerves.

I've made jokes about terrorist attacks in Europe, I've made jokes about the nightclub shooting in America and I've made jokes about jokes about shootings in America in general. So why lie?

The era of arguing religious beliefs here is done. I'm not dumb enough to put a target on my back here. But say, if my beliefs are so dumb and backwards why not go back to Somalia? Or is the wests haram too enticing to avoid your delusional persecution?:hova:

Trending

Latest posts