The Seemingly Never-Ending Debate

Which Side is Worse?

• Total voters

psyche

To each their own
Islam does not call for sexual violence against slaves either. Can you provide citation for any of these ridiculous accusations you've made? I suppose not.

The Prophet (ﷺ) sent `Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus (of the booty) and I hated `Ali, and `Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave-girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, "Don't you see this (i.e. `Ali)?" When we reached the Prophet (ﷺ) I mentioned that to him. He said, "O Buraida! Do you hate `Ali?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumlus.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4350

psyche

To each their own
It seems to me like @Whimsical fanatic you've been gradually indoctrinated by Western media and ideology otherwise over the years and have built up a hatred for Islam. Perhaps you were never truly a Muslim to begin with. I'm still waiting on those citations by the way.

And you have been indoctrinated by your parents. We all have different perspectives.

People try and compare islam to other "religions" if you look at it deeply islam is not a religion.

It's a way of life which encompasses everything from how to dress to millitary warfare against oppressors.

Some people are just so deep into their desires and have fallen for waswas that they want an answer for everything, not knowing that we cannot know everything because this is how Allah has designed us to be limited.

Proof ? read the quran some surahs start with Hameem, Baqarah starts with alif laam meem what do these words mean ? no one knows but Allah.

The Prophet (ﷺ) sent `Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus (of the booty) and I hated `Ali, and `Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave-girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, "Don't you see this (i.e. `Ali)?" When we reached the Prophet (ﷺ) I mentioned that to him. He said, "O Buraida! Do you hate `Ali?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumlus.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4350
You do realize that, some hadiths can not be as authentic as others?

As in hadiths are not to be taken as facts unlike the Quran.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4350
From whose perspective is this?

psyche

To each their own
You do realize that, some hadiths can not be as authentic as others?

As in hadiths are not to be taken as facts unlike the Quran.

It's in al-bukhari so it's sahih.

If you don't believe in this one you might as well throw away all Hadith books

Sahih al-Bukhari 4350
And what does this prove exactly??

I have conservative beliefs, but voting for them would be shooting myself in the foot. I strongly disagree with certain liberal beliefs, but without them I would be probably be one of those somalis back home making those cringey tiktoks
:jcoleno:

psyche

To each their own
And what does this prove exactly??

I'm done.

If you are so illiterate that you can't even read a simple Hadith there's no saving you.

And I'm gonna leave you on the note that the Hadith says Ali raped a female prisoner of war as his 'booty'.

Juke

VIP
Liberals want to make our sons into homosexuals and our daughters into wh0r3s

I'd rather not exist (what conservatives want) than have that happen

I'm done.

If you are so illiterate that you can't even read a simple Hadith there's no saving you.

And I'm gonna leave you on the note that the Hadith says Ali raped a female prisoner of war as his 'booty'.
Are you not also aware of what the Crusaders would do after capturing Jerusalem from the Muslims? Far worse than this.

Radical

Been there, done that
we owe them NOTHING. they are threats to the integrity of our families. they are our enemies and I think way more dangerous than the conservatives.

also, have you not said feminism is compatible with Islam? if you think that, they've already infected you
Oh No! people who want healthcare benifits, worker's rights, economic equality, taxing the rich, free education and freedom from bigotry while being more aware of climate change are LITERALLY more dangerous than the ones who advocate for white supremacy, Islamophobia and crack down on immigration while being complicit in corrupt financial institutions that take advantage of the lower class

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Oh no people who want healthcare benifits, worker's rights, economic equality, taxing the rich, free education and freedom from bigotry while being more aware of climate change are LITERALLY more dangerous than the ones who advocate for white supremacy, Islamophobia and crack down on immigration while being complicit in corrupt financial institutions that take advantage of the lower class

aren't you a non-Muslim?

Trending