The singing/rapping contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Abdi will come to his senses and reverse this absurd decision. What happened to this site
man, the opinions of the members on this site was once valued, but now we're treated like children
and only one person knows best. The members are united and so they should be heard, the admin is a reasonable person and I'm sure he will over turn this, if Abdi does not come to his senses.

However as a rehabilitating Qarix member what value does my opinion hold but when the likes of Sultana is saying you is wrong, you is wrong nigga :reallymaury:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I laughed so hard at the rap song hysterically.

Then I read the comments and realise he actually got banned..Wtf

:wtfguccimane:

Is this SomaliSpot or NorthKoreaSpot?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm trying to figure out what page this thread will reach before deletion like all the other threads criticising AJ.

I got my money on 8.

If you want the right to give death threats, I will gladly lobby the owner to allow you the right to give death threats to anyone and their family members. Just ask. No one has asked that they be given the right to make death threats against others and their family. Then Local and Gegiroor and others will be back here.

But don't attack me for enforcing the rules

1447365411466.gif

If you want to be given the right to make death threats to others and their families (whether its a light joke or if you're kinda serious or dead serious), please like this comment so we can show the amount of support for this right you'll like to have. If you show enough support, you can possibly get this right. So like this comment please so we can see the number of support

I've only started enforcing the rules as of a few days ago. I was also viciously attacked when I gave no one warnings or bans.

Please like the comment I made above.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My Lord Mod, thy lofty station and office ensures that thou dost not answer to the peasants and lowly mob. Thou art above reproach in all matters.

God Save A J

:2tjlv3e:

Any other mod would have dismissed this and ignored it.

I am treating you all with respect even when I was told I did not have to.

I was viciously targeted for weeks despite never giving anyone a ban or warning.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
And in thine infinite mercy and wisdom, thou loudly proclaim the nobility of the blood that runs in thine veins.

My Lord, we beseech thee; vanquish thy enemies one by one.

Sultana

On Hiatus
Stop being purposefully obtuse. No one supports the right to make death threats; that's why there is a warning system, not a one strike and you're out system. It was satire. Local deserves a warning, not a ban. He overstepped his bounds, but you shouldn't have done the same in response.

Stop being purposefully obtuse. No one supports the right to make death threats; that's why there is a warning system, not a one strike and you're out system. It was satire. Local deserves a warning, not a ban. He overstepped his bounds, but you shouldn't have done the same in response.

I am given discretion and I am simply following precedent.

You should be rallying for Gegiroor and others as well. But you're not. Because I am the one who did it.

Even If a warning was given, there would be a similar response. There was a similar response even when I gave no warnings and bans

When AJ called the prophet a pedo, something was said about his parents. It's his trigger for some reason.

I was attacked left and right despite weeks of not given a single person a warning or ban. Everyone saw the vicious attacks I got from people, one that went on for days for simply merging identical threads despite it being able to be unmerged in a matter of a second. I was even attacked before that for asking someone to stop posting (without giving a warning).

I have made some minor mistakes in the past but you people have been vicious towards me even before I did any mistakes (the day I simply became a mod).

There is a bias against me. But I don't care. I was called a terrible mod the weeks I never gave even a single warning. I am a fair mod

I'm following the rules and precedent in this case

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If thou wouldst allow but a humble servant such as I to advise thee, my Lord, permanently ban all who would foolishly oppose thy most benevolent rule for surely even thy mercy has its limits. Thou hath given them ample chance to repent and return to thy good graces. Tis only right for usurping the natural order of things. May I remove mine own eyes before entertaining the notion of foolish rebellion against thee, our rightful Lord and master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending