They raised $3k in 21hrs for the mother of 8 that had was facing racism frm her fellow black Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
atleast our land is functional and not overruned by foreign troops while u guys are in a sad state runned by corrupts

You're "land" is being annexed by oromos and is being ruled by a pedophile. You don't have much to celebrate for. And you don't have a land your land is still my land and will continue being my land :chrisfreshhah:

Yes and they shall be reunited with their land where they lived for much longer than they've lived in Somalia.
You said they were not born in Somalia and they were brought by the slave traders more then two century ago the logic :O27GWRK:
logic

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You said they were not born in Somalia and they were brought by the slave traders more then two century ago the logic :O27GWRK:
logic

And the UN recognizes that. Historians say they were brought to Somalia by slave traders. They're not native to Somalia. Aka they are not Somali.

And the UN recognizes that. Historians say they were brought to Somalia by slave traders. They're not native to Somalia. Aka they are not Somali.
They were born in Somalia so did they parents and grandparents. They are entitled to those lands in the south just like the darood and northern clans who migrated in the south

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Guys why do you Always havs to bring qabiil and shit into everything this hooyo got the help She needed and that's what matters

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Sad story but I will not support Bantus. They are not native to our country and instead of contributing to our country they've been joining Al Shabab. Inshallah one day when I rule Somalia each and every one of them will be deported to Tanzania and Mozambique. The land they occupy in Southern Somalia is not theirs, it belongs to Somalis

And with all of that said, I do not condone violence nor racism. Somalis are stupid, outside of Somalia you're a Madow too.
i can never understand how ppl can say this with a straight face while living in some cadaan country for the past 20 years

Our Bantu brothers are not going anywhere, in fact they should be receiving affirmative action and reparations for the centuries of oppression they lived in under Somalis. They should be given farmland in Shabelooyinka and Jubooyinka as a form of compensation.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
i can never understand how ppl can say this with a straight face while living in some cadaan country for the past 20 years

Yes it's strange. But i've said this so many times I'm leaving. I didn't choose Europe, neither did my parents they were forced.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Our Bantu brothers are not going anywhere, in fact they should be receiving affirmative action and reparations for the centuries of oppression they live in under Somalis. They should be given farmland in Shabelooyinka and Jubooyinka as a form of compensation.
Let be honest, if Somalia ever become a functioning state. The bantu will be treated terribly and be heavily discriminated against.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They will when Somaliland supplies them with arms. We won't stand by and watch oppression happen right on our front doors. It's part of our Noblesse Oblige to protect the weak.

Somaliland doesn't exists. The sooner you admit it the better for your sanity. It's not healthy to keep grudges since the 60s.

Since The Noble Turks started building feeding centres for IDPS in xamar,the city is flooded with Somali bantu,rahanwayn,regular poor somali,arabs especially yemeni,it is a refugee camp and The UN is more willing to help them thus Mogadishu=UN feeding centre for Idps.they also contribute to the insecurity in the city,turkey must build camps in baydhabo.

Status
Not open for further replies.