Gaalkacyo Gangster
i only accept authentic indho yaar.
@rabshole about to be like

tumblr_m3cd18ZVRs1rpigxzo1_500.gif

rabshole

Aragaani
isn't it indho yar?
Both of them mean the same.
while indho yar is a direct physical description of how we perceive them shiine/shiino is derived from the somali word for china {shiine} which in it self comes from the arabic word for china=> صين pronounced {shiin}

You add indho before it and you got indho shiine/shiino could also be translated as china eyes:lolbron:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I was thinking about that Wallahi... But wouldn't that put off the anti qablists?

As a compose I will have that option but it will be up to the individual,if they chose to make it public.

Also the mixed race Somalis and Somalis who were adopted my gaalo people may not know their QABIL so keep an open mind.

Make sure you include 'Tyrone' as an option :mjpls:

Both of them mean the same.
while indho yar is a direct physical description of how we perceive them shiine/shiino is derived from the somali word for china {shiine} which in it self comes from the arabic word for china=> صين pronounced {shiin}

You add indho before it and you got indho shiine/shiino could also be translated as china eyes:lolbron:

China eyes :dead: chinese eyes looool how clever

They call us black ghosts, so I think they would understand. :icon lol:

Is that what they call black ppl in general? z3zrULC that's kind of sick ngl lmaooo black ghost

black @ghost :pachah1:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I once took a class with Indo yar ..
Asked me if I was Somali... I said yes..
And she immediately brought up captain Philips...
:damn:

She was hot asf tho....that's why I let it slide...

Status
Not open for further replies.