Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

He still mad because Beyonce and Jay z didn't go to his wedding lmaoooo
Stuck with the tragic tidal contract as well! :lolbron:

#BringBackCollegeDropoutKanye
College dropout was one of my fav albums. I think ever since his mom died he went downhill what a shame. Kanye is so talented

Are we seen as pirates by non western foreigners. My style and fashion game actually has influences from the piracy era lmfao. Gonna get earrings soon.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I saw somali students studying medicine in China on Somalida Aduunka. Their Chinese patients would ask them where they're from, they'd go Somalia and the Chinamen would laugh and say hey it's the pirates kkkkkkkkkk

I was gonna say I prefer being called pirate :damedamn: better than

have y'all seen those somali pirate tshirts going around lmao?

College dropout was one of my fav albums. I think ever since his mom died he went downhill what a shame. Kanye is so talented

His mom dying definitely affected him, miskeen. I think he still blames himself for that

I saw somali students studying medicine in China on Somalida Aduunka. Their Chinese patients would ask them where they're from, they'd go Somalia and the Chinamen would laugh and say hey it's the pirates kkkkkkkkkk
Chinese ppl are savage, absolutely no filter :yloezpe: they remind me of somalis lol

I don't feel bad about calling them indho yaar

Stop acting tough we all know you're a softy.

I grew up in London.... It's a tough city it's not all roses you know.

I'm nice but if someone comes for me, you bet I have the fighting somali spirit and will CRUSH them....

:farole:Why do you think they say Somalis are crazy over here it's cos were not scared of anything:fittytousand:

Relax your batty pirate :farole:

Now the atheists are waking up from their dungeons and coffins.....

Waraaya go back to sleeping with your jinn wife

image.jpg

Hahahahaga hahahaha :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.