Thick Ethiopian girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If you think about it he actually has a point :lolbron:
Anyone can read somalispot and considering the amount of Ethiopian spies we have among us she could be she could be tipped off and very well find her way to this post. and I'm pretty sure she would not appreciate it
Im sure she would love all this attention she getting online believe that :mjlaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Just because a nigga has honor and dignity means he's a ?
:mindblown:
Bruh whats the difference when any other chick pic that gets posted on here? I remember someone posted a pic someone i knew on this site, People pics always get posted on this site without consent why does this particular girl picture matter ?

We dont need that back home. If you want to help, then try open businesses to get jobs for the locals.

Your kidding yourself, if you think they don't need sexual health clinics back home.

With the amount of unprotected sex they have, STD's need to be treated.

The problem with owning a business back home is that you would need to permanently relocate there to keep an eye on the money, no one can be trusted to run your business.

My uncles friend took us for a surprise visit to his farm, and one of the workers took his working horse to a animal show without his consent.

When he asked for the horse they lied, when they saw we weren't going anywhere they eventually told the truth and said they gave the horse to a guy to enter it for a competition for money.

:bell:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
No straight man would say what he said if he didnt like what was in this thread he coulda just scrolled past the thread jus sayin :manny:
So, in your twisted mind..
1.A straight man shouldn't comment on what he dislikes?
2.A straight man should like and drool over any female with a fat ass, a pretty face, and big boobs?
:what1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So, in your twisted mind..
1.A straight man shouldn't comment on what he dislikes?
2.A straight man should like and drool over any female with a fat ass, a pretty face, and big boobs?
:what1:
Bro like i said earlier post alot people picture get posted on here without their consent. This shouldn't be any different from others

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Your kidding yourself of you think they don't need sexual health clinics back home.

With the amount of unprotected sex they have, STD's need to be treated
Good, thats what they deserve for committing zina. The whole social society is fucked up, and opening clinics where you can go on birth control or get condoms will make zina and prostitution even more common. We don't need that. We don't need to help cursed people, but rather the misaakeen who are suffering from extreme poverty, or provide jobs to locals that even went and got degrees but to no avail.

rabshole

Aragaani
calaykum salaam walaalo :salute:
Im just here to announce that your tactic has back fired.
xcq0as.png

i like skinny girls
xcq0as.png

Dont worry i have enough hilib on me for the both of us
xcq0as.png

Good, thats what they deserve for committing zina. The whole social society is fucked up, and opening clinics where you can go on birth control or get condoms will make zina and prostitution even more common. We don't need that. We don't need to help cursed people, but rather the misaakeen who are suffering from extreme poverty, or provide jobs to locals that even went and got degrees but to no avail.

I care about the poor wives whose husbands are sleeping with the maids, I care about the wives who husbands give them HIV or aids from the Ethiopian brothels in hargesia.

I care about the women, who need to be educated, so that their health doesn't lead to their deaths.

I will not be promoting zina, I want to help those who are suffering and are too poor to help themselves.

Do you know that when girls get pregnant out of wedlock back home, they give birth and throw away the babies at the side of the roads!

There already are condoms in the country, I've seen the discarded wrappers everywhere

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I care about the poor wives whose husbands are sleeping with the maids, I care about the wives who husbands give them HIV or aids from the Ethiopian brothels in hargesia.

I care about the women, who need to be educated, so that their health doesn't lead to their deaths.

I will not be promoting zina, I want to help those who are suffering and are too poor to help themselves.

Do you know that when girls get pregnant out of wedlock back home, they give birth and throw away the babies at the side of the roads!

There already are condoms in the country, I've seen the discarded wrappers everywhere
I am just telling you that clinics wont help much, how will you fund it?

Are you studying medicine?

Status
Not open for further replies.