Things are boiling up with Ethiopia

It will be back in our hands dont worry ethiopia WILL collapse soon and i am waiting
come get yo shit back in blood shordy
Sigma GIF

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
that place ain't civilized for shit :ftw9nwa: niggas butchering other niggas because of clans over there scary place
That is a sad issue but better than having bug eyed highlander freaks there but dw when somalis get rid of clanism and become a unified force you will be purged from the lands you took

Aseer

VIP
I'll be waiting hurry up tho lil bro because yall always say this
Right now we focus on how ethiopia is going to implode and how you oromos who unlike us somalis were done dirty so many times by the amharas should be at the forefront of the separatism but instead you are idolising and bootyclapping for the amharas out of ALL the ethncities the amharas done the worst to by far it is yours and yet you engage in cuckery i hope you open your eyes and see that the amharas are your OPPS here not us (although we see you as opps for encroaching our land)

Right now we focus on how ethiopia is going to implode and how you oromos who unlike us somalis were done dirty so many times by the amharas should be at the forefront of the separatism but instead you are idolising and bootyclapping for the amharas out of ALL the ethncities the amharas done the worst to by far it is yours and yet you engage in cuckery i hope you open your eyes and see that the amharas are your OPPS here not us (although we see you as opps for encroaching our land)
Bro do you live under a rock? we smoke amharas daily in shewa and wellaga they fell off and tigray cucked tf out of you somalis look at abdi iley :ftw9nwa: bro almost wiped out his own subsubsub

abdi iley genocided Oromos with the governments support if they received no support we know what will have happened, we are seeing it now, Oromo soldiers slowly moving to Jijiga 1 month ago they captured Qoloji and Babille the reconquest begins.

Aseer

VIP
Bro do you live under a rock? we smoke amharas daily in shewa and wellaga they fell off and tigray cucked tf out of you somalis look at abdi iley :ftw9nwa: bro almost wiped out his own subsubsub
They are still dominant and abdi iley is a nacas and dont call me a cuck when you people surround addis ababa and allow it to be amhara dominated but instead focus on taking land from somalis who you should be collaborating with to overthrow this government and let our states be established thats why i hate you guys 1. you take our land 2. you be loyal amhara lapdogs and be in part of the amhara subjugation of somali people and yours

They are still dominant and abdi iley is a nacas and dont call me a cuck when you people surround addis ababa and allow it to be amhara dominated but instead focus on taking land from somalis who you should be collaborating with to overthrow this government and let our states be established thats why i hate you guys 1. you take our land 2. you be loyal amhara lapdogs and be in part of the amhara subjugation of somali people and yours
fam i alr told you amharas are cucked and addis is oromo dominated we dont your dry land no offense lol only good land in somalia is rahaweyn and Madowweyn land

Aseer

VIP
fam i alr told you amharas are cucked and addis is oromo dominated we dont your dry land no offense lol only good land in somalia is rahaweyn and Madowweyn land
No matter how many times you try talking aobut your dominance your amhara dominated under amhara supremacist under the state of ethiopia under a amhara nationalist flag and dont say addis is oromo look at ethnic map addis is still amhara dominated and the majority there and as for rahaweyn and madowweyn land you oromos too scared to take it cause of al kebab and even if they were not there the people there are geesi and will hold off your savage hordes.

No matter how many times you try talking aobut your dominance your amhara dominated under amhara supremacist under the state of ethiopia under a amhara nationalist flag and dont say addis is oromo look at ethnic map addis is still amhara dominated and the majority there and as for rahaweyn and madowweyn land you oromos too scared to take it cause of al kebab and even if they were not there the people there are geesi and will hold off your savage hordes.
bros forgetting abiy is oromo lol

Aseer

VIP
bros forgetting abiy is oromo lol
bros foregetting abiy has a amhara wife and supports amhara supremacy and amharisation of ethiopia who also at the same time turned his back on the people he came from lol

my ancestors were never enslaved and were all buried in the beautiful land of bale which they xooged from u kkkkkkkkkkkk
Why just mention the Oromos in bale??? Are Oromos all of a sudden distinct from eachother??? Did the Tulaama Oromos not get massacred by Menelik. I will save you some grace and won’t speak on the exact atrocities they suffered at his hands. The sad thing is this group of Oromos who were terrorized want on to join Menelik and terrorize the rest of their kinsfolk. I call that sad and pathetic.

its true though?? my clan was literally documented by Richard Burton to be the frendliest somali clan, he noted us to be the largest out of the Isse aswell.
How can you be Somali when you are clearly an Oromo. Are you having an identity crisis my friend

Stop the lie it’s Amharas on the offensive in Shewa and not the other way around

Why just mention the Oromos in bale??? Are Oromos all of a sudden distinct from eachother??? Did the Tulaama Oromos not get massacred by Menelik. I will save you some grace and won’t speak on the exact atrocities they suffered at his hands. The sad thing is this group of Oromos who were terrorized want on to join Menelik and terrorize the rest of their kinsfolk. I call that sad and pathetic.
why you acting like landers didn't get wiped out by siad barre and they used to help kaffirs british