This is why Israel has sympathy and Palestinians don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I wouldn't fight a Somali who was indifferent to Israel because I wouldn't care.

Jews don't hate me and I don't bootyclap for Jews. But I respect Jews. They gave me opportunity while Arabs deported my parents out of Jeddah. This is why I side with Israel over Palestine. I know who hates me and I know who helped me.

Maybe you should open your eyes. There are many Somalis in your city who are only in your city today because they were deported by the Arabs. And many Somalis here who were given opportunity by Jews.

Ahmed Hussen is my hero. He is bringing our community closer to the Jewish community. His efforts are good.
You are the Uncle Ruckus of this forum.You bottyclap for every race against Somalis and Muslims

I wouldn't fight a Somali who was indifferent to Israel because I wouldn't care.

Jews don't hate me and I don't bootyclap for Jews. But I respect Jews. They gave me opportunity while Arabs deported my parents out of Jeddah. This is why I side with Israel over Palestine. I know who hates me and I know who helped me.

Maybe you should open your eyes. There are many Somalis in your city who are only in your city today because they were deported by the Arabs. And many Somalis here who were given opportunity by Jews.

Ahmed Hussen is my hero. He is bringing our community closer to the Jewish community. His efforts are good.

Israel does not equate Jew.

There's millions of Jews who don't live anywhere near Israel, so stop with your bullshit points.

And since I personally know Ahmed Hussen, even I could say that he would be disgusted with and disown you. So please, sit your bisexual self down.

@Kaafiye are you angry because they're atheist or because they dont like arabs?
because I see alot of blasphemous threads around but you're only crying here

I've made entire threads talking about Atheists and how despicable they are.

If you're too retarded not to notice it, then that's your fault. Not mines.

@Kaafiye, since AbdiJohnson is the Qabiil as you, would you disown him?

I've already disowned him.

AbdiJohnson is the same guy who said that "Alberta is his true home" rather than Ontario simply because the Albertans are less tolerant of incoming Syrian refugees than Ontarians.

He actually bases his entire self-identity and allegiance based on his mutual dislike of Arabs. He's that obsessed with them.

I've made entire threads talking about Atheists and how despicable they are.

If you're too retarded not to notice it, then that's your fault.Not mines.
I don't mind the somali athiests if they put their people first and I support their karbash against the carab naago and their somali bootyclappers

Yes. Why can't Somalis put Somalis first. This thread is 13 pages long. Yet the thread I made to bring awareness to Shabelle river only has 2 pages. We need to remember our priorities.

Tell that to AbdiJohnson who created this thread.

Thats really sad walaahi. I guess he's had a really bad experience with Arabs for him to hate 'em that much.

65% of our dhaqan is based on Arab culture. So we are linked with Arabs through culture, diin and dhaqan.

Israel does not equate Jew.

There's millions of Jews who don't live anywhere near Israel, so stop with your bullshit points.

And since I personally know Ahmed Hussen, even I could say that he would be disgusted with and disown you. So please, sit your bisexual self down.

You don't know him. If you did, you'd know he was one of the founders of the Somali Jewish mentorship program along with powerful Ottawa Zionist Mark Zarecki. Go ahead and ask him. They are best friends.

I don't mind the somali athiests if they put their people first and I support their karbash against the carab naago and their somali bootyclappers

Does "putting your people fist" mean that you have to be constantly talking about the Arabs day in and day out?

I've already disowned him.

AbdiJohnson is the same guy who said that "Alberta is his true home" rather than Ontario simply because the Albertans are less tolerant of incoming Syrian refugees than Ontarians.

He actually bases his entire self-identity and allegiance based on his mutual dislike of Arabs. He's that obsessed with them.

I'm a proud Albertan for other reasons. Am I supposed to be ashamed of that?

Last edited:
You don't know him. If you did, you'd know he was one of the founders of the Somali Jewish mentorship program along with powerful Ottawa Zionist Mark Zarecki. Go ahead and ask him. They are best friends.

I know him better than you ever did and I even volunteered for his campaign and Kristy Duncan's campaign while you were making threads praising Stephen Harper.

Sit down and shut up

Thats really sad walaahi. I guess he's had a really bad experience with Arabs for him to hate 'em that much.

He has a really passive aggressive sort of hatred towards them, and I think it's due to his experiences with Arabs living in Ottawa.

Maybe AbdiJohnson has a crush on Arab men. He is bisexual after all.

I know him better than you ever did and I even volunteered for his campaign and Kristy Duncan's campaign while you were making threads praising Stephen Harper.

Sit down and shut up

Then why don't you know about this information I just posted? The Somali Jewish mentorship program he co-founded with a few other Jews and Somalis? Or the fact he is a good friend of a Zionist who helped him get elected?

Did you see an older Jewish man in his campaigns with a big white beard? That's him. But I doubt you have any connection with the Liberals or even campaigned for them. You have provided no proof of this connection while I am a card carrying member.

Status
Not open for further replies.