This is why Israel has sympathy and Palestinians don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not stupid to say. Some clans only have 10 generations apart of each other so of course people will look similar.

It's possible for 10th cousins to look alike.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
It's not gay to say people look similar.

Its like Chinese people looking similar. It's not suspect lol
Dead this talk.We don't look the same.Me and Real are both JB but look totally different.How could thousands of JA look exactly the same.Thats some straight nonsense even coming from you!

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Man Somalis all look the same. Drop this nonsense.
I don't even look Somali g.One time I caught these Somali islaan talking shit about in af Somali in an elevator.Then one of the ladies told another to press button for a certain floor.I did it for them.And they all looked at me like :ohdamn:.I felt like a boss afterwords tho:win:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
CrazyWadaad no offense my nigga but you sound like a Uncle Tom but you funny still

damn that elevator must've smelled though

A thread about Jews and Arabs and the participants(being the good bootylicking dogs they are for either Camp A or camp B) immediately go each others' throat about who to support. How about you stay neutral? Do you have to pick sides?

Do Arabs defend Somalis the way you do for Arabs? Do Arabs discuss Somalis suffering under Ethiopian regime? Why do you stand up for people who dont give a crap about you?

Who's bringing them up you shameless Atheist xayawaan?

You Atheists are blatantly making threads talking about Palestine and bringing them up, and then when we call you out on your bullshit, you claim that we're sucking up to them.

This is why I repeatedly argue that you savages need not be taken seriously.

Man Somalis some burnt ass cockroaches that spend their lives talking about Arabs and 90% of the content on their forums is Arabs some serious obsessed impoverished rats. I mean what's wrong with having pride in your own ethnic?

Who's the Arab booth clapper? Tell me please

Who's the one who makes Anti-Arab threads on a daily basis and bashing the Palestinians---a people who never had problems with Somalis and who aren't even geographically connected to Somalia, and celebrating and mocking their misfortune?

It's one thing to focus on the betterment of your own people. It's something else when you laugh at or mock the misfortunes of other races, especially if they're Muslim too. I don't hear Indonesians or Indian Muslims laughing at the misfortunes of Somalia, yet these evil xayawaan AbdiJohnson and VicePrez are openly dissing these people and no one on this forum is calling them out on their bullshit.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
This just happened lol....

Israeli "Defence Force" scum shoot Palestinian in COLD BLOOD.

>Muh Jews have sympathy
1385964772230.png

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
They use that "Oy Vey! Believe me Goyim...They stabbed us" bs every single time they kill a nigga...
You can never trust Yahud...

The Palestinian-Israeli conflict summed up in one video...

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Those Palestinians stabbed two police officers. This would have been the response of any police officer anywhere
^^Can't you see the guy he is laying down helpless, they shot him on the head. dam it. You are cruel too. Xaasid.

Why they don't put him behind bars?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
If someone tried to kill me while I was on duty, I would protect myself.

You wouldn't?
^^You have a right to defend yourself but the guy he is not threat to them, he just laying down consciousness.
Beside that the guy he is teenage, he is 18teen only, he stabbed them, why they don't lock him up instead murder him.

My apologies. I went on Twitter to see a better video version (shorter and to the point). The one posted made it seem he was already dead.

Twitter says the soldier is in custody. He will face justice

Status
Not open for further replies.