This is why Israel has sympathy and Palestinians don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
^^You have a right to defend yourself but the guy he is not threat to them, he just laying down consciousness.
Beside that the guy he is teenage, he is 18teen only, he stabbed them, why they don't lock him up instead murder him.
He probably didn't even stabbed em...
They did the same exact thing to this lil kid just a few months ago saying that he had stabbed someone when in fact didn't even have a knife...

Nabeel786

Southie pride
He probably didn't even stabbed em...
They did the same exact thing to this lil kid just a few months ago saying that he had stabbed someone when in fact didn't even have a knife...
I saw one of the guy they said he stabbed them and I was not seen in action doing it.

brakenclaw

IDF Soldiers have knifes with em. This video right here speaks for itself...
IDF solider throws a knife to a Palestinian girl and orders her to pick it up so he can murder her....

Damn Israeli shills on this forum getting exposed today.

WE somalis have long suffered under blood thirsty salafi terrorists and therefore we 100% support Israel and it's right to defend itself against these animals, fk you hizbut tahrir salafi ''buuh buuh palestine'' bootyclappers, Go Israel, Send these terorrists to hell, no such thing as palestine it is all 100% JEWISH Israeli land, i love Jewish scientific/medical contribution to humanity, I stand with Israel

brakenclaw

WE somalis have long suffered under blood thirsty salafi terrorists and therefore we 100% support Israel and it's right to defend itself against these animals, fk you hizbut tahrir salafi ''buuh buuh palestine'' bootyclappers, Go Israel, Send these terorrists to hell, no such thing as palestine it is all 100% JEWISH Israeli land, i love Jewish scientific/medical contribution to humanity, I stand with Israel

"I am somali"
1407469297613.jpg

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Who's the Arab booth clapper? Tell me please

Who's the one who makes Anti-Arab threads on a daily basis and bashing the Palestinians---a people who never had problems with Somalis and who aren't even geographically connected to Somalia, and celebrating and mocking their misfortune?

It's one thing to focus on the betterment of your own people. It's something else when you laugh at or mock the misfortunes of other races, especially if they're Muslim too. I don't hear Indonesians or Indian Muslims laughing at the misfortunes of Somalia, yet these evil xayawaan AbdiJohnson and VicePrez are openly dissing these people and no one on this forum is calling them out on their bullshit.

Arabs (the regular people) laugh and mock the misfortunes of Somalis too. Both in real life and social media. Just because you decide to turn a blind eye to it doesn't mean they don't do it.

But keep booty clapping for them.

Bielsa

VIP
I've never said a bad word about Indonesian Mulsims or Balkans Muslims because I don't see them saying a bad word about us, and I don't see them laughing and mocking and making memes out of dead Somali children who died of famine.

Arabs (the regular people) laugh and mock the misfortunes of Somalis too. Both in real life and social media. Just because you decide to turn a blind eye to it doesn't mean they don't do it.

But keep booty clapping for them.

Your obsession with Arabs is so great that you resort to making daily threads about these people and making vitriolic statements about them.

You're a slave and a suck-up and absolutely shameless. I don't even hear White people mock the misfortunes of other races, yet your evil self does so against Arabs and then you have the nerve to call us "bootyclappers" when we call you out on your bullshit

And then you wonder why I advocate for your execution.

This thread is enough evidence that Somali Atheists are the lowest and most despicable members of our community, who deserve nothing less than execution.

I have never in my life witnessed a Paki or Arab or Bosnian Muslim brother laugh at or mock the misfortunes of the Somali people, whether it be starving Somali kids, crippled Somali youth, or widowed Somali women. But yet now we have so-called Somali "Nationalists" such as AbdiJohnson and VicePrez who openly make threads mocking Arabs on a daily basis.

They're the ones who constantly make threads about them, not us. Yet when we criticize them for being the unbelievable assholes that they are, they resort to labeling us as "bootyclappers"

They're shameless

Bielsa

VIP
Your obsession with Arabs is so great that you resort to making daily threads about these people and making vitriolic statements about them.

You're a slave and a suck-up and absolutely shameless. I don't even hear White people mock the misfortunes of other races, yet your evil self does so against Arabs and then you have the nerve to call us "bootyclappers" when we call you out on your bullshit

And then you wonder why I advocate for your execution.

Your passionate defence of a group of people who would spit in your face is astonishing.

Keep turning a blind eye to the vitriol that comes of the mouth of Arabs regarding Somalis.

Kafiya still crying siilaanyolaugh
nikka stop no one cares not even your masters :drakekidding: but seriously dadbaa xagan dhiigkar ku dhici doonaa sidu carabta ooyaan

Killing them is little harsh, how about showing them the right path?

Because Allah guides whoever he wants.

Bro, they deserve nothing less than death. Someone who once knew the true religion, believed in it, worshipped their Creator.....and then turn around and reject the Deen, disbelieve in their Creator, and then have the nerve to publicly insult Muslims, mock the misfortunes of Muslims of different races, and then subtly try to make other Somalis reject their Deen.....

Yeah, that person is rotten to the core and deserves execution and nothing else.

@Kaafiye admitted to almost fighting an ethnic Somali in his class because he was indifferent to palestinians

How can that even compare to you making threads praising Israel and supporting them, despite the fact that Israelis would deport and sterilize your Somali ass the first chance they get.

You're worshipping a people who hate you

@Kaafiye brother, anyone can come back anything.

We have to pray for them inuu ilaahay jidka fiican tuso.

I would pray for them if they kept their despicable beliefs to themselves and didn't air it out.

But because they're the ones who repeatedly mock Muslims on this forum, then my patience for them has disappeared.

Tell me, how is AbdiJohnson any different from Ayaan Hirsi Ali?

How can that even compare to you making threads praising Israel and supporting them, despite the fact that Israelis would deport and sterilize your Somali ass the first chance they get.

You're worshipping a people who hate you

I wouldn't fight a Somali who was indifferent to Israel because I wouldn't care.

Jews don't hate me and I don't bootyclap for Jews. But I respect Jews. They gave me opportunity while Arabs deported my parents out of Jeddah. This is why I side with Israel over Palestine. I know who hates me and I know who helped me.

Maybe you should open your eyes. There are many Somalis in your city who are only in your city today because they were deported by the Arabs. And many Somalis here who were given opportunity by Jews.

Ahmed Hussen is my hero. He is bringing our community closer to the Jewish community. His efforts are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.