This is why Israel has sympathy and Palestinians don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
They're barely putting up a fight wallahi they're big time being bullied, massacred and robbed. It's not something the rest of you should get involved in like it's a fair fight. It's like wild dog's pack mentality picking on the weakest.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They're barely putting up a fight wallahi they're big time being bullied, massacred and robbed. It's not something the rest of you should get involved in like it's a fair fight. It's like wild dog's pack mentality picking on the weakest.

Well maybe their Arab brothers should help them then.

Hubble

VIP

That doesn't exist. Did Mali, Senegal, Mauritanians etc help each other or us. We're black Muslims no? It doesn't work that way. Besides America has more money to burn a year on Israel than all Arab states produce.

The conflict is between Arab and Jews it's war between cousins unless you want your black ass to be caught in the cross fire you should stay out of it you fucking xoolo

Go say that to the Somalis who support Palestine. You won't.

:chrisfreshhah:

The Arab are backstappers and Palestine is with Shia team(which included Lebanon Syria Iraq Iran) the Arab world is divided today between Shia and Sunni. Gulf countries, Yemen Jordan Morocca Somalia Djibouti Sudan Libya are Sunni tream. Algeria and Oman are neutral in this conflict.

70 years of fighting killed their spirit.

I just did and I say that to my friends too. I don't have a dog in this fight maybe you do you're khaniis white wannabe

You only said it because I made a pro Israel comment. You want to appear neutral. If it was a pro Palestinian comment and that alone, you wouldn't have said anything.

#ProudKhaniis
#ProudSupporterofIsrael

Bielsa

VIP
Waan ku faana my Western values, my homosexuality and my support for Israel

I get the first two but not the last one. You do realise Israel mistreat and abuse Africans just like Arabs do? You shouldn't support either of them. They are both vermin.

I get the first two but not the last one. You do realise Israel mistreat and abuse Africans just like Arabs do? You shouldn't support either of them. They are both vermin.

The state of Israel doesn't kill Africans. Blacks have been killed in Europe too. I blame individuals.

Jews are good people. Jews from Israel over here have been very, very, very good to me.

Bielsa

VIP
The state of Israel doesn't kill Africans. Blacks have been killed in Europe too. I blame individuals.

Jews are good people. Jews from Israel over here have been very, very, very good to me.

American Jews and European Jews are mostly good people, I agree. They are mostly lefties and have the right values. But I disagree about Israeli Jews though.

You only said it because I made a pro Israel comment. You want to appear neutral. If it was a pro Palestinian comment and that alone, you wouldn't have said anything.

#ProudSupporterofIsrael
Horta you have to understand my position before you accuse me of anything. My comment was meant to pro Palestinian Somalis since I don't take pro Israel Somalis seriously.

Horta you have to understand my position before you accuse me of anything. My comment was meant to pro Palestinian Somalis since I don't take pro Israel Somalis seriously.

"I don't take pro Israel Somalis seriously".

But you take pro Palestine Somalis seriously?

That shows you are pro Palestine.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Whether you're for Israel or for Palestine, there's no doubt that the BDS movement is having an impact on the Jewish state.
Its a form of non-violent protest/resistance.

Then explain why Illinois and other US states are banning companies that BDS the state of Israel? Why did the majority of Canada's House of Common, including PM Trudeau condemned BDS?

It is symbolic.

Trudeau is Salafi. He goes to pray at their mosques. Trudeau has to appear to be friend of Jews but he's not.

46b96b1faea6b53d77cb9931d7278ff8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.