Status
Not open for further replies.
trudeau-mosque-01.jpg

OTTK102-FedExln+Liberals+20.JPG

o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-SELFIES-facebook.jpg

trudeau2.jpg

election-ala-trudeau_article.jpg

Where are the Yahuud?

"I don't take pro Israel Somalis seriously".

But you take pro Palestine Somalis seriously?

That shows you are pro Palestine.
You can twist my words all you like but I'm neutral and this is the position somalis should take in this conflict. You literally don't exist in their minds so why are you bothering with them? Both carab and yahuud

You can twist my words all you like but I'm neutral and this is the position somalis should take in this conflict. You literally don't exist in their minds so why are you bothering with them? Both carab and yahuud

There's no twisting.

I'm just repeating what you said.

How come you take Palestinian Somali supporters seriously but not Israeli Somali supporters seriously if you're neutral?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why involve yourself in something that is not your business? Have you ever seen these people support Somalis or discuss Somalis suffering? Worry about your country and your people because they are in need of your help!

You only said it because I made a pro Israel comment. You want to appear neutral. If it was a pro Palestinian comment and that alone, you wouldn't have said anything.

#ProudKhaniis
#ProudSupporterofIsrael
Woah! All this time i thought it was just 'Lamagoodles' taking a swipe at you for being an atheist. Ileen waaba run.

LooL istaqfurullah.

No one says this when we have pro Palestine threads up here on Somalispot.

When we have pro Syrian migrant threads.

No one says to "mind your business". They bootyclap for Palestine and stick their noses into it.

But when I pick the other side, Somalis say "it's not our war".

You can't fool me.

I might not agree with your lifestyle, but at least you have the guts to stand up for what you believe in...right or wrong.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No one says this when we have pro Palestine threads up here on Somalispot.

When we have pro Syrian migrant threads.

No one says to "mind your business". They bootyclap for Palestine and stick their noses into it.

But when I pick the other side, Somalis say "it's not our war".

You can't fool me.

Abdi stop. I myself is also annoyed with Somalis fighting Palestinians battles instead of their own. However you yourself should also stop worrying about Israeli politics. Worry about Somalia

image.jpeg
I get the first two but not the last one. You do realise Israel mistreat and abuse Africans just like Arabs do? You shouldn't support either of them. They are both vermin.
Which African? Ethopians one Ethopian I sweared by Allah told that the first Ethopian migranted to Israel were backwards village people who caused lot of problems to Israel
American Jews and European Jews are mostly good people, I agree. They are mostly lefties and have the right values. But I disagree about Israeli Jews though.
i bet you no Palestine will sit and discuss som

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Canuck Also Sudanese and Eritrean migrants. Jewish immigrants are littered all over the world from Europe to South Africa to Australia to the Americas, but they mistreat African immigrants in Israel. There are dozens of videos where they are being beaten viciously and get racially abused.

Arabs are no better. They are vermin and we as Somalis should do everything we can to distance ourselves from them. They are backward uncivilized apes. Look how Somalis were treated in Yemen in the 90s. Look how Libyan savages treat Africans who pass through Libya. Disgusting people.

@Canuck Also Sudanese and Eritrean migrants. Jewish immigrants are littered all over the world from Europe to South Africa to Australia to the Americas, but they mistreat African immigrants in Israel. There are dozens of videos where they are being beaten viciously and get racially abused.

Arabs are no better. They are vermin and we as Somalis should do everything we can to distance ourselves from them. They are backward uncivilized apes. Look how Somalis were treated in Yemen in the 90s. Look how Libyan savages treat Africans who pass through Libya. Disgusting people.
The land is small and a
Why involve yourself in something that is not your business? Have you ever seen these people support Somalis or discuss Somalis suffering? Worry about your country and your people because they are in need of your help!
preach them

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I've been to Arabsiyo. Its not green, at least it wasn't when I visited. It's a disgusting dirty hellhole.

:hemad:

The highlight of my 1 hour trip there was seeing a falcon or eagle in the sky.

It looked like a nuclear bomb hit that place

Arabsiyo residents are also barbarians. They threw rocks at our car. Very backward. Your lands are not only not green but full of savages
War Ofcourse they threw rocks at you.You're qaanis!

Status
Not open for further replies.