This is why Israel has sympathy and Palestinians don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Gabiley, North Hargeisa, Wajaale, Arabsiyo, parts of Berbera, Faraweyne, all ugly. No development.
I was in Arabsiyo not too long ago.Gabiley is an agricultural area meant for production of food.I don't want modern development to ruin my land.Also why are you faking like you visited Somaliland.You are obviously a reer konfuur who flip flops qabils every couple hours

I was in Arabsiyo not too long ago.Gabiley is an agricultural area meant for production of food.I don't want modern development to ruin my land.Also why are you faking like you visited Somaliland.You are obviously a reer konfuur who flip flops qabils every couple hours

I've always claimed to be Rahanweyne. I have visited those areas. Looks hidious

The hatred AbdiJohnson has for Arabs is unreal. I can't believe he's actually sympathetic to the Israeli Government and their treatment of the poor Palis

The hatred AbdiJohnson has for Arabs is unreal. I can't believe he's actually sympathetic to the Israeli Government and their treatment of the poor Palis

Israel government = Democratic, freedom, human rights including gay rights and religious minorities.

Arab dictatorships/monarchy = no elections, no freedom, no human rights, execution of gays and religious minorities.

I am the supporter of what is good and the enemy of what is bad.

Israel government = Democratic, freedom, human rights including gay rights and religious minorities.

Arab dictatorships/monarchy = no elections, no freedom, no human rights, execution of gays and religious minorities.

I am the supporter of what is good and the enemy of what is bad.

Keep bootyclapping for these Fascist Israelis you shameless dog.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
LOL at anyone thinking israel is democratic.

A country that sterlizes black women as democratic. Israel is only getting away with it cause of media and control sxb open your eyes if your against palestine then you should be against israel to. How much they paying you abdi i doubt you believe anything your spitting out in on this topic you sound like a typical hasbara

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Israel hates africans and this guy abdi is defending them they would hate you even more for being homo and black you would get killed

Keep bootyclapping for these Fascist Israelis you shameless dog.

Keep bootyclapping for the Arabs who beheaded 6 Somalis for a bogus auto theft charge.

@Realwarya keep bootyclapping for the Arabs. Many Somalis in the Diaspora were deported during the war and the West brought them all in. The Arabs dont care about you. Don't beg

Israel hates africans and this guy abdi is defending them they would hate you even more for being homo and black you would get killed

The Israelis actually sterilize Ethiopians and Sudanese Jews on a daily basis....and this worthless shameless dog AbdiJohnson is supporting them only because the Israelis are brutalizing Palestinians.

His support for Israel is contingent on his hatred for Arabs. His hatred for them is so strong that he's resorting to supporting a fascist and racist Israeli Government that would deny his Somali ass a Visa if he were to apply for one.

@Kaafiye I am the voice of reason. You're entitled to your support for dictatorships but you have no integrity. Your views on denying peoples human rights and your support of terrible regimes have no place in a civilized society.

Too bad Somalis are mostly illiterates who don't read. If they read, they would study the history books and discover the disturbing parallels between the Palestinians of the twentieth century and current day Somalis.
Like modern Somalis, the Palestinians then were divided, village-centered, and led by corrupt, short-sightend and self-serving elites who constantly feuded with one another while competing to eagerly serve outside powers (such as the British).
The sorry state of the Palestinians was what made it so easy for the Zionist Jews to sweep in, and in the course of only a few years, take over 80% of the land while expelling more than 700,000 Arabs.

Somalis, if they were smart, would stop booty dancing for the pathetic Palestinians and instead analyze why these people ended up in such a fucked up position and work to make sure we don't join them in that sorry state! We're already the sorriest people on the planet, imagine how much worse it would be if our land was stolen from us too. And there's a real chance it could be.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
AbdiQaanis isn't even serious in his threads.He just says shit to rile you predictable niggas.Hopefully next time people won't give into his anti Islamic threads

AbdiQaanis isn't even serious in his threads.He just says shit to rile you predictable niggas.Hopefully next time people won't give into his anti Islamic threads

This is about Israelis and Arabs.

There are many Christian Palestinians.

I say this because I mean it and I have many who agree. I don't need to get anyone angry.

israel and the jewish people turned a desert into a advanced economy country leading in technological and nanotechnogloy, had the jews never moved there, it would just be another third world sectarian rife country, besides palestines are jordanian, they lost the 6 day war , Allah swt decided in yahuds favour, it's over let it go, somalis should focus on our issues, I buy and support Israeli prodcuts , long live israeli

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
israel and the jewish people turned a desert into a advanced economy country leading in technological and nanotechnogloy, had the jews never moved there, it would just be another third world sectarian rife country, besides palestines are jordanian, they lost the 6 day war , Allah swt decided in yahuds favour, it's over let it go, somalis should focus on our issues, I buy and support Israeli prodcuts , long live israeli
Wow your fucked go f*ck yourself

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I hate israelis to the max and wallahi i punched out one when they we had protests back in toronto in 2014 summer

Anyone rocking israeli flag is getting washed up right there and then even you abdi i better not see no somali waving israeli flag or your getting rushed on spot wallahi

@AbdiJohnson why do you always try simplify our beliefs down to : we hate Israel because we love Arabs. In reality, Arabs aside, Israel is still a racist apartheid state, one you should still be against if you are a principaled freedom loving westerner you claim to be.
Nothing is wrong with the BDS campaign actually it is the most effective method currently in their arsenal supported by many academics around the world. I can see why it is getting under their skin.
P.s i thought you claimed to be sheikhal warya ciyaarta naga daa

Status
Not open for further replies.