Those of you who leave home early (4 work or school) do u always have breakfast at home or outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
do you have traditional cafe you stop by ? A restaurant?

Give me the name of cafe/restaurant and what you order !

Almost every morning I stop by this Timmies that they know me that last December they gave me a customer appreciation gift card.

I almost always order French Vanilla (I usually smuggle in my sambusa from some Somali cafe). This is where I work on my paper for my job and where I look out into the distance plotting my next moves.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I take my breakfast to work since I don't eat anything before 10:30 am. I buy coffee from Starbucks on the way.

Most of the time I just wait until lunch then I get a sandwich and a drink. Usually, I don't have time since it takes me about 1hr 30 mins to get ready and since I can never get 8 or 9 hours of sleep, I'm always waking up too late to have breakfast.

Sometimes if I do wake up early I'll have cereal or toast, other times I'll buy snacks from the supermarkets. I don't really like eating in the morning anyway, I just feel so slow and sluggish

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I always have my brekky at home. It's usually toast, oatmeal, sometimes even pancakes if I'm in the mood for it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Most of the time I just wait until lunch then I get a sandwich and a drink. Usually, I don't have time since it takes me about 1hr 30 mins to get ready and since I can never get 8 or 9 hours of sleep, I'm always waking up too late to have breakfast.

Sometimes if I do wake up early I'll have cereal or toast, other times I'll buy snacks from the supermarkets. I don't really like eating in the morning anyway, I just feel so slow and sluggish

Who spends 1.30 min getting ready.

Walahi I spend 8 min to be out of bed and out because I'll brush, shower and clothes was prepared

No breakfast. I only eat one meal a day and that's at around 3PM, the rest are snacks (mainly fruits) like figs, dates, etc.

PS. This has nothing to do with weight loss/gain, it's just what I prefer.
:damedamn:

Who spends 1.30 min getting ready.

Walahi I spend 8 min to be out of bed and out because I'll brush, shower and clothes was prepared

Well you know, I wake up, check my e-mails, check my phone, take a shower and brush my teeth and what not, put my clothes on, put my make up on and put my hijab on which takes me about 20 minutes because it just never looks right so I'm always having to change it the style of it and I spend a couple minutes triple checking that I have everything I need for the day and making duas and before I know it, I've spent 90 minutes just like that.

I don't go back to sleep after fajr. I love taking my time with my morning routine. I take a long shower, eat at a delicious cooked breakfast. Sometimes a quick 2 brown toasts with nutella and butter with a nice cup of tea. Other mornings I make a smoothie with bowl of porridge drizzled with honey and cinnamon.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well you know, I wake up, check my e-mails, check my phone, take a shower and brush my teeth and what not, put my clothes on, put my make up on and put my hijab on which takes me about 20 minutes because it just never looks right so I'm always having to change it the style of it and I spend a couple minutes triple checking that I have everything I need for the day and making duas and before I know it, I've spent 90 minutes just like that.

all this time I thought you were an atheist!

maashalah mAY ALLAH ACCEPT YOU DUAS

btw what do your dua consist of :mjlol: "Oh allah give me a husband"

we know there are no proper guys in the UK:browtf::damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.