Those of you who leave home early (4 work or school) do u always have breakfast at home or outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well I go to bed either at 10 or 11 pm depends and I wake up at 5 am to pray fajr after that I go for a Walk clear My head than I make My breakfast

Incredible! Just incredible!i wish I was disciplined like you!Bravo young man!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
pursuing a worthwhile career is now qasaaro?:bell:
to make Somalia great again, its worth missing a breakfast... or two years worth

We all know these students that be going to school for 15 years ( Uni I'm talking abt)

We all know these students that be going to school for 15 years ( Uni I'm talking abt)
i've barely finished my undergrad, but i get what u mean. i will stay on for masters :damedamn:
i think these students got the right idea, prolong your studies and avoid real life for as long as possible.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i've barely finished my undergrad, but i get what u mean. i will stay on for masters :damedamn:
i think these students got the right idea, prolong your studies and avoid real life for as long as possible.

Wakhtigii wa dhamaadey

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
whaktigu muxuu tarayaa markaad shaqo la'aan iyo lacag la'aan tahay?
I
Life is divided into 3 stages

First 20...soo koreysaa, waalid ku masmulaya

Second 20 ...jaamacadii dhameysey, family bilaawdey, business started

Third 20...reerkii soo weynaadeen, shaqadadii dhadhamaad bey ku jirtaa.

Fourth 10...cudur ba meela badan kaa qabsadey. Constant pain and complaints. Waa isku xaareysa, kaadidii kaa fakaneysaa

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
I don't go back to sleep after fajr. I love taking my time with my morning routine. I take a long shower, eat at a delicious cooked breakfast.

The best time of the day!. time ticks slowly and everything feels calm and peaceful

Well I go to bed either at 10 or 11 pm depends and I wake up at 5 am to pray fajr after that I go for a Walk clear My head than I make My breakfast

Let's hold hands :oops:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Stopped eating breakfast after Year 8, bun dat.

Breakfast is the best man time goes sooo slow and youre Sitting there eating some homemade Pancakes with sylt and cold O'boy to wash it Down with

And any other family member just waked up thinking whats that lovely smell?

31.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Breakfast is the best man time goes sooo slow and youre Sitting there eating some homemade Pancakes with sylt and cold O'boy to wash it Down with

And any other family member just waked up thinking whats that lovely smell?

31.gif
I grab some skittles and an energy drink or coffee for a morning buzz, quraac is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.