Those of you who leave home early (4 work or school) do u always have breakfast at home or outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Americans get ripped off badly when it comes to higher education and healthcare.

Feel the Bern should have won.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Good luck to you college niggas

I still have nightmares where I get an email about a final exam for a class I don't remember signing up for.

:dead:

That best be some top notch advice if you're paying 50 quid, that's crazy yo.
lol it is not. The information they give you is information you can dig out of the internet yourself. I don't go for advising. I know the classes I need and when I need them.

@metamorphosis adeer what're you studying ? Nuclear-physicist? :dwill:

Cause I have this image of you carrying a bag like a nerdy
Engineering bro. Nuclear physics is very interesting but getting into schools is so hard and not to mention a muslim person who studies that will forever be captive here or end up getting assassinated like that Irani guy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Engineering bro. Nuclear physics is very interesting but getting into schools is so hard and not to mention a muslim person who studies that will forever be captive here or end up getting assassinated like that Irani guy.

Yup that's taugh? What sort of engineer?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mechanical. So are we going to talk about your horrendous english or what? Taugh? uncomplete? Unappropriate? and all in the same day?:damedamn:

I'm tired today. I tend to perform when necessary. I'm not getting any incentive here. As long as I get my point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.