Those of you who leave home early (4 work or school) do u always have breakfast at home or outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Fingers interlocked :dabcasar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tumblr_mw84t6P1071rky082o1_500.gif

@UncleMenace who the hell taught you english adeer? uncomplete and unappropriate? good god. That processed food is getting to your mind it seems.

anyways I eat my breakfast at home and I take my lunch and dinner to uni. I am one of those students who carry lunch bags and a bottle of water around in school. I usually stay there from 11:30 util 9 at night. If I were to eat out, I'd be broke.

I eat oatmeal and a protein shake some days and other days it is malawax and suugo.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
It depends but normally if I am not running late I eat from home, a toast and a smoothie. I also grab a starbucks on my way to work.

I can't function without my morning coffee.

Apollo

VIP
@UncleMenace who the hell taught you english adeer? uncomplete and unappropriate? good god. That processed food is getting to your mind it seems.

anyways I eat my breakfast at home and I take my lunch and dinner to uni. I am one of those students who carry lunch bags and a bottle of water around in school. I usually stay there from 11:30 util 9 at night. If I were to eat out, I'd be broke.

I eat oatmeal and a protein shake some days and other days it is malawax and suugo.

How do you keep it fresh? Do you use those gel based cool bags?

Lol, ah. The colleges in the US are a bit more fancy. None of that in Europe.
Because we pay out of pocket sxb. Just to park on campus is $200+ per semester. We even pay for freaking advising believe it or not. It is a joke bro.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
70$ per session. Americans know how to make money. I paid 3k for two classes in the summer and that doesn't include parking, books etc... If I were an out of state student, I'd be paying double that.
That best be some top notch advice if you're paying 50 quid, that's crazy yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.