Those of you who leave home early (4 work or school) do u always have breakfast at home or outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't go back to sleep after fajr. I love taking my time with my morning routine. I take a long shower, moisturize, eat at a delicious cooked breakfast. Sometimes a quick 2 brown toasts with nutella and butter with a nice cup of tea. Other mornings I make a smoothie with bowl of porridge drizzled with honey and cinnamon.

It is unappropriate for a girl to spend heavy time in the shower, this leads to unnecessary touching of very protected areas. I urge you to cancel that habit..

Apollo

VIP
I prepare my breakfast in dry form the night before (often based on oats with some flavour's and extra's). Saves some time in the morning. Then in the morning I only have to warm it up.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That is very good

What time do you wake up and go to sleep. I need a schedule like that wallahi

Well I go to bed either at 10 or 11 pm depends and I wake up at 5 am to pray fajr after that I go for a Walk clear My head than I make My breakfast

all this time I thought you were an atheist!

maashalah mAY ALLAH ACCEPT YOU DUAS

btw what do your dua consist of :mjlol: "Oh allah give me a husband"

we know there are no proper guys in the UK:browtf::damedamn:

Bisinka, why would you think I'm an atheist? At most I'm a bad Muslim

Thank you :icon e smile:
lmao, no man I've got another 9 years before I start thinking about getting married and having my own family.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bisinka, why would you think I'm an atheist? At most I'm a bad Muslim

Thank you :icon e smile:
lmao, no man I've got another 9 years before I start thinking about getting married and having my own family.

what are you, 9? You do realize that its best to get marry early as a female cause your eggs get weaker by the passage of time. As you are also aware that ever since our female started eating this produced food, unnatural food that we've had so many uncomplete children (autistic). Its because of the food and damaged eggs from waiting till mid 20s to give birth.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Pitch black rn but free school, free healthcare, 0 drama. I can't complain :ehh:

Do they teach you English from a young age or you are one of those better ceydh prospectors that live in between the UK and Finland?

How is there racism? Pretty high right?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Well I go to bed either at 10 or 11 pm depends and I wake up at 5 am to pray fajr after that I go for a Walk clear My head than I make My breakfast

I read somewhere that you jog. I did that recently too it's amazing

Do they teach you English from a young age or you are one of those better ceydh prospectors that live in between the UK and Finland?

How is there racism? Pretty high right?
I learned english from carabaha of all places. But schools I'm finland have good comprehensive language classes. By 15 most kids speak atleast 2 of the mandatory languages( Finnish, Swedish) and an extra secondary one( either German,English,French,Russian)

I wouldn't say Finns are racist people but if you behave in an anti social manner they will let you know lol. The eastern ex soviet block is the exception tho. I wouldn't be caught venturing in those parts (alcoholism, poverty)

what are you, 9? You do realize that its best to get marry early as a female cause your eggs get weaker by the passage of time. As you are also aware that ever since our female started eating this produced food, unnatural food that we've had so many uncomplete children (autistic). Its because of the food and damaged eggs from waiting till mid 20s to give birth.

You can always freeze your eggs
Why would I have children when I'm not even finically secure? Inshallah by 30 I'll have my life together,

From food u know

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.