tigray genocide

A dead Habashi is a good Habashi, May Allah make them wipe each other out Insha Allah

Kalab dogs, Karma is a **********,

Allah is simply returning the favour of what they have done to others, so are their children and women more precious than others they have murdered?

Comments Popcorn GIF by HyperX

View attachment 236688

Drake Reaction GIF by DJ Khaled

Wasn’t it the case we were able to marry people of the book too. There’s very few Christians left in the West.

Yeah jewish and christian women were halal for us to marry and their food is halal for us too, but if they are unchaste, it's forbidden, check out that video mashaaAllaah the shaykh explains it well

Sosa

Bruh
You people are genuinely stupid. Haile Selassie, Mengistu, and Meles have all worked to destablize somalia because it is in the ETHIOPIAN interest to do so not just TPLF you short minded induviduals. You are cheering for the ENDF to massacre kids and innocent people who has NOTHING to do with xamar. Look at what has happened recently. PP(ethopian rulling party) have labelled ONLF a terrorist organization. The ENDF has entered gedo and at the same time are collaborating with laftagareen and officials in puntland to undermine HSM because guess what? PP don’t like HSM and their state media has made it clear. Ethiopia is on the verge of balkanization, but its like you r**ards want ethiopia to continue to undermine us and sabotage us

Attachments

• 192446D1-D872-4192-A616-87F0734EAB4B.jpeg
    192446D1-D872-4192-A616-87F0734EAB4B.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 101

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You people are genuinely stupid. Haile Selassie, Mengistu, and Meles have all worked to destablize somalia because it is in the ETHIOPIAN interest to do so not just TPLF you short minded induviduals. You are cheering for the ENDF to massacre kids and innocent people who has NOTHING to do with xamar. Look at what has happened recently. PP(ethopian rulling party) have labelled ONLF a terrorist organization. The ENDF has entered gedo and at the same time are collaborating with laftagareen and officials in puntland to undermine HSM because guess what? PP don’t like HSM and their state media has made it clear. Ethiopia is on the verge of balkanization, but its like you r**ards want ethiopia to continue to undermine us and sabotage us
Its about ethiopia cutting off it's own feet.

We will "support" whomever to reach absolute destruction of the ethiopian political sphere. Let them fight each other instead of growing economically.

Whomever lasts will have to deal with us.

The thing is we will never be united because god cursed our people with low IQ 😭

Sosa

Bruh
Its about ethiopia cutting off it's own feet.

We will "support" whomever to reach absolute destruction of the ethiopian political sphere. Let them fight each other instead of growing economically.

Whomever lasts will have to deal with us.

The thing is we will never be united because god cursed our people with low IQ 😭
From ur posts it is clear that you have no understanding of what is happening. Let me tell you something

These people do not call themselves ethiopians anymore, so its war between ethiopia and tigray. Saying we are cursed with low iq is a bad excuse for your lack of intellect in this topic

since this is a tigray vs ethiopia + eritrea war there are 2 scenario you are looking at

Scenario A: The ethiopians + eritreans win
Ethiopia will recover from their financial losses in the war and will still continue to dictate over somalia. i.e like how things have always been

Scenario B: The tigrayans win and the balkanization of ethiopia begins.

Think for a second, why do ONLF side with tplf, the very people they fought against for many years? This whole thread is full of brainless talking

From ur posts it is clear that you have no understanding of what is happening. Let me tell you something

These people do not call themselves ethiopians anymore, so its war between ethiopia and tigray. Saying we are cursed with low iq is a bad excuse for your lack of intellect in this topic

since this is a tigray vs ethiopia + eritrea war there are 2 scenario you are looking at

Ethiopia will recover from their financial losses in the war and will still continue to dictate over somalia. i.e like how things have always been

Think for a second, why do ONLF side with tplf, the very people they fought against for many years? This whole thread is full of brainless talking
It's possible to hold 2 potentially opposing views in your head. May a tplf 'victory' balkanise ethiopia? Perhaps.

May an Abiy led ethiopia centralise, and be a bigger problem than the tplf led ethiopia? Perhaps.

Do I want these tplf rats to get maimed and massacared? Most definitely.

I'd like an outcome where many of these rats are slaughtered, while also leaving maximum damage inflicted on Ethiopia.

Sosa

Bruh
It's possible to hold 2 potentially opposing views in your head. May a tplf 'victory' balkanise ethiopia? Perhaps.

May an Abiy led ethiopia centralise, and be a bigger problem than the tplf led ethiopia? Perhaps.

Do I want these tplf rats to get maimed and massacared? Most definitely.

I'd like an outcome where many of these rats are slaughtered, while also leaving maximum damage inflicted on Ethiopia.
You do realize somalis are being sent to die in a war that has nothing to do with them right?

The difference between you and me comes from the fact that you want damage on ethiopia which they will recover from due to the fact that world powers are interested in keeping ethiopia as the "stabilizers" of the horn. Me however want the END of ethiopia once and for all

your point ultimately does not benefit somalis at all.

You do realize somalis are being sent to die in a war that has nothing to do with them right?
Yea, and that's silly. I'd love to shoot some tigray any day, but no need to become cannon fodder

Me however want the END of ethiopia once and for all
Meh, I'd love a balkanised ethiopia at the end. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy every second of tplf suffering.

I've always seen Abiy as a bigger threat than the tplf. Ethiopia is centralising under him, and we got hordes of amharas settling in galbeed. The outcome that sees ethiopia balkanise is obviously the one we're seeking.

That said, I will continue to enjoy the tplf getting massacred

Sosa

Bruh
Yea, and that's silly. I'd love to shoot some tigray any day, but no need to become cannon fodder

Meh, I'd love a balkanised ethiopia at the end. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy every second of tplf suffering.

I've always seen Abiy as a bigger threat than the tplf. Ethiopia is centralising under him, and we got hordes of amharas settling in galbeed. The outcome that sees ethiopia balkanise is obviously the one we're seeking.

That said, I will continue to enjoy the tplf getting massacred
I wish no harm on innocent civilians 👍🏾

“Tigray genocide” is a real as Narnia

50 cent laughing GIF
They are actually getting genocided, it's real.
Eritrea and Abiye have renewed a joint offensive war yet again today, on six fronts.
They are getting encircled and the west keeps arming TPLF.

it's basically a bloodbath, and although I wish innocent people no harm, my ogaden sense are telling me to say " and I am here for it".:mjdontkno:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Lol i do understand what is going on.

The thing is you and the others who lack intelligence do not see that this is an golden opportunity.

The arabs have sided against the ethiopians, the sudanis and egyptians too, the europeans aswell whilst they are in a civil war vying for power.

We do not need to militarily side with anyone,

Just support whomever until they both are tired of fighting and the nile countries will step up to keep ethiopia a puppet state.

But noooo we need to this and that.

Walaal don't play the i see a post pattern game with me, i will gaslight you in to oblivion 🤣🤣🤣

Sosa

Bruh
Lol i do understand what is going on.

The thing is you and the others who lack intelligence do not see that this is an golden opportunity.

The arabs have sided against the ethiopians, the sudanis and egyptians too, the europeans aswell whilst they are in a civil war vying for power.

We do not need to militarily side with anyone,

Just support whomever until they both are tired of fighting and the nile countries will step up to keep ethiopia a puppet state.

But noooo we need to this and that.

Walaal don't play the i see a post pattern game with me, i will gaslight you in to oblivion 🤣🤣🤣
"to keep ethiopia a puppet state"

Bro just log out of this site

Trending