tigray genocide

Sosa

Bruh
If
If your mother doesnt know if im somali or not how come you are so sure im not
I've seen your posts, my mother hasnt?:heh:

Clearly not where you were going with this

You could have said yes or no, but you insinuated something disgusting about a Muslim woman in multiple posts now.

How is my mother relevant here? Are you saying you know my mother in some capacity?

You better read this and repentView attachment 237112

Your are a coward who can't say this with his chest online.

Until you publicly retract and apologise, I will hold you accountable for this in the afterlife. How dare you insult my mother: a Muslim woman who's irrelevant to this thread
Bringing up ahadith is irrelevant due to the fact i never cursed her πŸ‘πŸΎ

And to "see my posts" on this forum is not a good enough reason. You simply dont know me "in any capacity" as you say i.e just like your mother

Answering your question if i am somali or not cannot be validated, so why even bother answering it. It would be insulting for me to answer such questions

Don’t touch the stove if you don’t like its heat

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🀐πŸ₯·
Tell dem qalanjos come to bosaso I got a 7 bedroom crib waitin for dem house up bare tings in dat joint. We even got an ethiopian restaurant down da street lil taste of home :diddyass:

What?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Im saying if what i say triggers you then dont ask that question because the reponse will always be the same
It's cool bud. Seeing my posts about the tigray rats triggered you to the point of insulting a Muslim woman multiple times. I'm out:manny:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Ive been consistent on this thread if its about tigrayans or amharas because i recognize the destructive properties of this conflict

Not long ago i saw videos of kids turn into pieces after an airstrike in mekelle, there is no way any sane person says "i enjoy this" without suffering from some sort of mental disorder

SNA were not in mekelle but in axum, this just goes to show how little you know about this conflict

And again ask your mother. Check with her if i am somali or not πŸ˜‚
Is it our problem that the Abbysinians don't feared fear Allah and the life hereafter?

*I believe Tigrayans, which is obvious, see the war as a war on them as a whole, so they are fighting for survival, because the ultimate goal of their foes seems to be replacing the nationalist tplf with a puppet party that would accept orders from addis ababa/finfinne, instead of from their own people. So they have to first completely subjugate them as a nation, before doing that. This war has other motives too, of course, such as a desire for revenge from those who the TPLF attacked and oppressed in the past [opdo, oromos, andm and amharas, eritreans and thieir govt, the tplf made so many enemies for their people].

*I think Eritrea is involved to either completely annihilate the tplf which is a threat to Eritrean national security, or weaken it to the point that it no longer tries to wage wars. Eritrea has every right and the duty to do so, because the tplf has always made it clear that they claim large parts of eritrea, including some of their seaports. I do not support war crimes committed by them, if they did occur, but I support and understand their armies and governments involvement, because the tplf tried their best to weaken, if not destroy eritrea, through begging the white man to sanction them, trying to capture their ports/lands in the last war of 1998-2000, and so on and so forth.

*Ethiopia's army is in shambles because it's top generals were tigrayans, who were purged before the war started. So, it is in the process of re-structuring, training new soldiers, all while fighting a serious war; and we all know it takes time to build an army, it's not an overnight process. So of course, it cannot fight on its own, until it gets back on its two feet, which is another reason why Eritrea is involved.

Trending