tigray genocide

Sosa

Bruh
"I've discussed 2006 with tigrayans too, and saw them gloating shortly before the events in mekelle started. Do most tigrayans not love zenawi? They consider 'combating terrorists' on 'request of the somali government' as one of his achievements, much like GERD"

Judging by ur discription of seeing civilians dead i assume you must have instigated that type of reaction.

Tigrayans have a mixed opinion on Meles, some of them consider GERD as an achievement, wallahi ive yet to see anyone say the invasion was an achievement even those who loved Meles. There are also some who see Meles rule as pointless, and what led up to this current conflict, due to the fact the TPLF leaderhship never created an independent tigray.

Am i Somali? Ask your mother that

Yes you are angry about what the ENDF did to somalis but you want ENDF to kill more civilians to avenge you. Excellent logic sxp
Impressive word play. I'm angry at the endf and their tplf leaders. I relish in how they are now cannibalising eachother. I like this wording better
You mention Galbeed but you do realize the ONLF the group that was at war with the TPLF government now backs the tigrayans. Why aren’t they saying the vile sh*t
Irrelevant. ONLF backing tplf, if true, is simply for pragmatic and tactical reasons. Are you denying the genocide they perpetuated for over 2 decades in the region? Choose your words carefully

when there are people in your country
So you aren't somali? Alright then, kindly f*ck off, and don't tell us who we can and can't be angry at. Most of us in the thread want more tigrayans dead. Every man who uttered support for the tplf, I want him killed. You'll find many here who support me on this. Cope.

I forgive somalis who supported the 2006 traitors, because I believe they are Muslim. I likewise have the same sentiment for Muslim tigrayans. So posting somali footsoldiers isn't going to wash away the tigrayan crimes
Judging by ur discription of seeing civilians dead i assume you must have instigated that type of reaction.
Ah, those poor civilian supporters of the tplf. I'm gonna repeat what I've said earlier: all those who have supported the tplf, or fought for them, I relish in their deaths. I enjoy every second of it. I don't care if they are 'civilians' buddy. If they support my enemy, I will show them no sympathy.

November 2020 brought me immense joy. Their heartland is ravaged, how beautiful it is:ahh:

They killed somalis, and now they're getting genocide :ahh:

ive yet to see anyone say the invasion was an achievement
Then you haven't spoken to enough. We're operating on he-said she-said, your anecdotes aren't helpful here

Sosa

Bruh
Impressive word play. I'm angry at the endf and their tplf leaders. I relish in how they are now cannibalising eachother. I like this wording better

Irrelevant. ONLF backing tplf, if true, is simply for pragmatic and tactical reasons. Are you denying the genocide they perpetuated for over 2 decades in the region? Choose your words carefully

So you aren't somali? Alright then, kindly f*ck off, and don't tell us who we can and can't be angry at. Most of us in the thread want more tigrayans dead. Every man who uttered support for the tplf, I want him killed. You'll find many here who support me on this. Cope.

I forgive somalis who supported the 2006 traitors, because I believe they are Muslim. I likewise have the same sentiment for Muslim tigrayans. So posting somali footsoldiers isn't going to wash away the tigrayan crimes

Ah, those poor civilian supporters of the tplf. I'm gonna repeat what I've said earlier: all those who have supported the tplf, or fought for them, I relish in their deaths. I enjoy every second of it. I don't care if they are 'civilians' buddy. If they support my enemy, I will show them no sympathy.

November 2020 brought me immense joy. Their heartland is ravaged, how beautiful it is:ahh:

They killed somalis, and now they're getting genocide :ahh:

Then you haven't spoken to enough. We're operating on he-said she-said, your anecdotes aren't helpful here
> i am angry at the tplf leadership
> I dont wish harm on anything other than adult males who have supported tplf
>i love seeing "them" being genocided

You are doing crazy mental gymnastics sxp, how can you say you dont wish harm on kids yet celebrate an event which kids were harmed? It is stupid

You say ONLF backing "if" true, which means you don’t know the position of the ONLF. If you don’t know the position of ONLF how can you make assumptions regarding their decisions

This is also something you can see on broadcasting stations associated with the tigrayan government such as tigrai tv, dimtse woyane, and tigray media house. Judging by your lack of intellect it is more likely that you are the one that has not spoken enough or followed the narratives of the parties in this conflict 👍🏾

You say ONLF backing "if" true, which means you have don’t know the position of the ONLF. If you don’t know the position of ONLF how can you make assumptions regarding their decisions
Common sense. 99% of somalis loathe the tplf, so it's a logical assumption. You're not somali, so you aren't aware of this

You are doing crazy mental gymnastics
I want any adult male who has supported the tplf to be killed. If you think I want kids dead, then whatever. Couldn't care less

Instead of crying all over this thread about how we should sympathise with tplf rats, go spend some time with your folks. You won't find any love for them here

Sosa

Bruh
Common sense. 99% of somalis loathe the tplf, so it's a logical assumption. You're not somali, so you aren't aware of this

I want any adult male who has supported the tplf to be killed. If you think I want kids dead, then whatever. Couldn't care less

Instead of crying all over this thread about how we should sympathise with tplf rats, go spend some time with your folks. You won't find any love for them here
Ask your mother if im somali or not
Clocked off once I saw mekelle in rubbles and leading tplf getting scorched in November 2020. Been celebrating since:ahh:

Now f*ck outta somali affairs n!gger
you think you are so cool with those emotes 😂

"Yh i celebrate villagers being starved to death" here you go sxb, here is a trophy for being the edgiest kid on this site 😂😂😭

is a trophy for being the edgiest kid on this site
You think I'm being edgy? I'm dead serious lmao. Every dead tplf supporter brings me immense joy. When I heard the story of sna troops ravaging mekelle, I was in 2 minds:

On the one hand, I felt bad for the mothers

On the other hand, I appreciated the amazing opportunity they were given. How I'd love to shoot tigrayan bugmen between the eyes as abiy rains bombs on their homes :ahh:

You seem quite triggered by me saying this. Got any tigrayan blood swimming in there?

And answer the question: are you somali? I'm leaning on a no, but you're too cowardly to confirm. If not, f*ck outta our affairs and focus on mekelle :westbrookwtf:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
You wish for innocent people to be slaughtered but my attitude is stinks? Kkkkk you n*ggas are lost
Royal Rumble Wow GIF by WWE

The crimes committed by TPLF are unforgivable. May Allah Swt punish them with the most severe punishment Ameen. The Amhara Christians included.

There are many Somali prisoners that were found in secret prisons run by the TPLF group in Mekelle. their only crime were being Somali & wanting freedom 👇🏾

The crimes committed by TPLF are unforgivable. May Allah Swt punish them with the most severe punishment Ameen. The Amhara Christians included.

There are many Somali prisoners that were found in secret prisons run by the TPLF group in Mekelle. their only crime were being Somali & wanting freedom 👇🏾

@Sosa wants us to overlook their crimes such as this, and give them sympathy

Sosa

Bruh
You think I'm being edgy? I'm dead serious lmao. Every dead tplf supporter brings me immense joy. When I heard the story of sna troops ravaging mekelle, I was in 2 minds:

On the one hand, I felt bad for the mothers

On the other hand, I appreciated the amazing opportunity they were given. How I'd love to shoot tigrayan bugmen between the eyes as abiy rains bombs on their homes :ahh:

You seem quite triggered by me saying this. Got any tigrayan blood swimming in there?

And answer the question: are you somali? I'm leaning on a no, but you're too cowardly to confirm. If not, f*ck outta our affairs and focus on mekelle :westbrookwtf:
Ive been consistent on this thread if its about tigrayans or amharas because i recognize the destructive properties of this conflict

Not long ago i saw videos of kids turn into pieces after an airstrike in mekelle, there is no way any sane person says "i enjoy this" without suffering from some sort of mental disorder

SNA were not in mekelle but in axum, this just goes to show how little you know about this conflict

And again ask your mother. Check with her if i am somali or not 😂

SNA were not in mekelle but in axum, this just goes to show how little you know about this conflict
Didn't say the story was real, I'm yet to see proof it was. I simply gave my reaction. Keep annoying me and I start posting dead tigrayan bodies. Your call

Sosa

Bruh
Didn't say the story was real, I'm yet to see proof it was. I simply gave my reaction. Keep annoying me and I start posting dead tigrayan bodies. Your call
here is a video of the recent airstrike on the kindergarden where you see the bodies of kids

If you find enjoyment in this than clearly you are a sick person 👍🏾

This is what you are enjoying subhanallah
I've qualified Muslims and children in my post. May Allah have mercy on all Muslims

The non-muslim men? The vast majority of their deaths bring me much delight. You'll find no sympathy for them here:mjlaugh:

Btw I asked if you are somali, and you have failed to answer the question on multiple occasions. Instead, you keep insulting my mother, and insinuate something disgusting.

Say it with your chest, what about my mother? And are you somali? Bear this in mind

Screenshot_20220909-141548_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

To go this far and insult a muslim mother to defend the tplf is bizarre. Highly doubt you are somali

Sosa

Bruh
I've qualified Muslims and children in my post. May Allah have mercy on all Muslims

The non-muslim men? The vast majority of their deaths bring me much delight. You'll find no sympathy for them here:mjlaugh:

Btw I asked if you are somali, and you have failed to answer the question on multiple occasions. Instead, you keep insulting my mother, and insinuate something disgusting.

Say it with your chest, what about my mother? And are you somali? Bear this in mind

View attachment 237056

To go this far and insult a muslim mother to defend the tplf is bizarre. Highly doubt you are somali
Yh you want bombings in mekelle and a seige on tigray but at the same time dont want kids, muslims, etc, to die. I am genuinely baffled at how nonsensical your statements are

"what about my mother?" Ask her if im somali, that’s all im asking you to do.
Not my problem if you take that to offence 🤷🏾‍♂️

"what about my mother?" Ask her if im somali, that’s all im asking you to do.
Not my problem if you take that to offence 🤷🏾‍♂️
And why would my mother know whether you are somali or not? What relevance does she have here? Don't be a coward now, say it with your chest

Fear Allah

Sosa

Bruh
And why would my mother know whether you are somali or not? What relevance does she have here? Don't be a coward now, say it with your chest

Fear Allah

View attachment 237107
How do you know i am somali or not? Just as your mother dont know me you don’t know me aswell, so maybe don’t ask these stupid questions and she won’t be mentioned 👍🏾

Last edited:
If your mother doesnt know if im somali or not how come you are so sure im not
I've seen your posts, my mother hasnt?:heh:

Clearly not where you were going with this

You could have said yes or no, but you insinuated something disgusting about a Muslim woman in multiple posts now.

How is my mother relevant here? Are you saying you know my mother in some capacity?

You better read this and repent

Your are a coward who can't say this with his chest online.

Until you publicly retract and apologise, I will hold you accountable for this in the afterlife. How dare you insult my mother: a Muslim woman who's irrelevant to this thread

Trending