Turkey signs oil and gas exploration deal with Somalia

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
"Not only Oruç Reis but also five support ships will accompany it during this operation. Of course, it would be correct to state that our naval forces will also join these ships here. On this occasion, I hope that this signed agreement will be beneficial for both countries," he said.

In February, Türkiye also signed a defense and economic cooperation agreement with Somalia and will provide maritime security support to help the African country defend its territorial waters.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
What Somalis do in the next 5 years will decide their economic status and wealth for the next 50 years. The 2020s are a make or break decade.
It's the Fate that will decide our future
I'm currently hoping for good outcome
We will finally dunk on so many cadows that used to make fun of us during hard times we lived in specially neighboring countries who are going to collapse because of debt

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Will they be only drilling
What happend to navy training and donating vessels
That deal is proceeding. A Navy military base and shipyard building site will beconstructed in School Bolizia, the location where zoos were calaacaling about weeks ago for the removal of dead bodies.

That deal is proceeding. A Navy military base and shipyard building site will beconstructed in School Bolizia, the location where zoos were calaacaling about weeks ago for the removal of dead bodies.
I knew what it was for, but it’s still wrong. We have that much coastline and FGS choose a gravesite? Not to mention they charged locals to dig up their own family

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
I knew what it was for, but it’s still wrong. We have that much coastline and FGS choose a gravesite? Not to mention they charged locals to dig up their own family
Well it's was chosen for strategic purpose they analyzed the areas that place was the only fitting the people were wrong though that land was owned by the government in the first place they illegally burried there

Well it's was chosen for strategic purpose they analyzed the areas that place was the only fitting the people were wrong though that land was owned by the government in the first place they illegally burried there
Does the 70/30 sharing deal apply with this hydrocarbon exploration or is that just for the blue economy/navy building heshiis?

Its likely that by December this year we will have some interesting news on the size of the offshore reserves, as the exploration process will only take a couple of months since they have already zeroed in on the zones with the most potential.

Turkey's economy is in trouble. We could end up being a lifeline or key part of their economy. This will give them a great incentive to provide protection. We can use this to protect our shores.

Turkey's economy is in trouble. We could end up being a lifeline or key part of their economy. This will give them a great incentive to provide protection. We can use this to protect our shores.
And have a viable navy, no al shabab and we can’t stop their smuggling

Trending