Turkey signs oil and gas exploration deal with Somalia

Its things like #africaforafricans that makes me lose hope with the continent. How do these people think Somalia can develop itself without foreign help? That a navy can magically pop up for us without giving something in return?

In the future when Somalia is fully stable and developed, people will look back at these critical deals Somalia made as watershed moments that allowed the country to stand up with its own two feet.
when the deal was made, it was mostly non somali africans “concerned” about turkey a non african nation intervening with somalia and ethiopia MOA.

It’s funny how the #africaforafrican pan african hoopla started stirring when we had our resources ready to be extracted when just a few years ago no one cares about africans begging for russian and china aid

no one cares about africans begging for russian and china aid
Fucking exactly. Wallahi these people man lol. African countries are drowned in Chinese debt yet its okay because Chinese aren't technically operating their navy or military near those countries. Yet Somalia is apparently the fool for inviting a country with a proven strong track record of helping other countries and only for a short period of time.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
when the deal was made, it was mostly non somali africans “concerned” about turkey a non african nation intervening with somalia and ethiopia MOA.

It’s funny how the #africaforafrican pan african hoopla started stirring when we had our resources ready to be extracted when just a few years ago no one cares about africans begging for russian and china aid
I was looking at Kenyans and Ethiopians on twitter all of sudden they started the Pan Africanist Card Muh African resources will be stolen and sheeiit.

Think about it. Do you think we would have gotten such a deal if Russia and China had existed? In reality, I would rather give Turkey 30% of my share, and in addition develop my naval forces, than be drowned in the Chinese debt trap.Or Fanger's forces will spread over my country and conduct operations to plunder my resources, as is happening in Sudan

As I said, a Navy will be built!
I just fell to my knees in IKEA.

crushed noo GIF

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good! we are possibly living in Imam Mahdi's time. If we don't get our shit together before his emergence then we deserve to be losers.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
It was sitting there for 30 years waiting to be put to use.
He doesn't even know the benefits from Oil and Gas alone can transform our country from third world to first world.

-Cheap electricity which can help the country to industrialize faster

-Pharmaceutical production from the Oil

-Unlimited Tarmacs to pave every single road across the entire country

-Free fuel for The Military,Police and National Airlines

-All Kinds of Plastic Products

-Export of Oil and Gas

It will help us so much to completely get up from the bottom to the top.

Trending