Turkey signs oil and gas exploration deal with Somalia

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
What about Ethiopia's aspirations to become a naval state on the red and Indian Sea? 🤣

1722107718682.png

That was already over before it even started.:mjlol:

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
View attachment 336251
That was already over before it even started.:mjlol:
The shortest Fantasy dream that got checkmated so easily lol Xabashis will stop the dreaming now.
This deal will also help to stop the flow of arms Smugglers from Yemen and Iran for terrorists in the entire Region Al Shabab even said this deal is worse than the MOU because their Charcoal business and Weapon smugglers will no longer be available.

The shortest Fantasy dream that got checkmated so easily lol Xabashis will stop the dreaming now.
This deal will also help to stop the flow of arms Smugglers from Yemen and Iran for terrorists in the entire Region Al Shabab even said this deal is worse than the MOU because their Charcoal business and Weapon smugglers will no longer be available.
I saw an article about Somaliland warning Turkey to not send their navy to their internationally recognized waters :deadmanny:

Its things like #africaforafricans that makes me lose hope with the continent. How do these people think Somalia can develop itself without foreign help? That a navy can magically pop up for us without giving something in return?

In the future when Somalia is fully stable and developed, people will look back at these critical deals Somalia made as watershed moments that allowed the country to stand up with its own two feet.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Its things like #africaforafricans that makes me lose hope with the continent. How do these people think Somalia can develop itself without foreign help? That a navy can magically pop up for us without giving something in return?

In the future when Somalia is fully stable and developed, people will look back at these critical deals Somalia made as watershed moments that allowed the country to stand up with its own two feet.
It’s possible to stand up on your own two feet but it’s almost impossible and takes way too long of a time.

There is nothing wrong cutting deals with allies.

These people have this idealistic vision of how progress will look like.

It’s possible to stand up on your own two feet but it’s almost impossible and takes way too long of a time.

There is nothing wrong cutting deals with allies.

These people have this idealistic vision of how progress will look like.
Exactly. If Somalia were to ignore foreign investment it would unironically take at least a century to get to 2010s level living standards which by then the rest of the world will have outpaced Somalia.

Japan, South Korea, Vietnam and more all received significant backing by America to help rebuild their war torn countries. If indoyars can't do it on their own why would anyone think Somalis can?

Wait are they deploying inside Somalia? I thought it was only the marines?
They already have a military base in muqdisho where they provide training to the SNA.. I don't think they'll be deploying troops like the amisom. Most of probably it'll be their maritime forces in Somali waters.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
They already have a military base in muqdisho where they provide training to the SNA.. I don't think they'll be deploying troops like the amisom. Most of probably it'll be their maritime forces in Somali waters.
No, I just saw on the news they will deploy forces inside Somalia to help in security.

Trending