Turkey signs oil and gas exploration deal with Somalia

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
I like oil and gas but uranium is the future but sadly we are nowhere near to extracting uranium maybe 2070 somalis can think of that.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Uranium is only for Nuclear power plants
Ik but its such a clean power source and it produces a lot of energy.

Imo solar and wind power tech is a distraction most 1st world nations should be focusing on nuclear power

Exciting times ahead for Somalia. This should have been implemented a decade ago. Those screaming corruption and comparing us to Nigeria should remember that our population is 20 million, not 230 million. Even with extreme corruption Somalia will thrive.

The west will never allow underdeveloped nations to have nuclear power plants unfortunately.
That's why we gotta look for other countries to do business with. The West isn’t the end-all, China exists so do other countries. Nuclear power + turbines would reduce the cost of electricity significantly in Somalia.

I just fell to my knees in IKEA.

crushed noo GIF

ADC3DC7F-9EB7-4618-90EB-80160084DAEA.png
We’re so back baby we’re so back

87920F33-038A-4C63-9BE4-1DEDDD111B24.jpeg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Exciting times ahead for Somalia. This should have been implemented a decade ago. Those screaming corruption and comparing us to Nigeria should remember that our population is 20 million, not 230 million. Even with extreme corruption Somalia will thrive.
If they create jobs with high pay for the diaspora I'm moving back. They also need to plant billions of trees to cool the climate down and add AC to every building. That would make Somalia more inviting to both tourists and expats.

Trending