Ugaasadda caught on film outside of her normal studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Ugaaso's eating good :ehh:

Btw obesity is starting to become a problem back home in the major cities. People are eating excessive amounts of hilib and bariis/baasto, while becoming more and more sedentary now that more people are owning cars.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Idol what this little dhoocilad Miski needs to recognize is that if this chick had no guilty conscious then why is she under protection ..ileen we have numerous folks who go from the West to the motherland and who reside in any part of xamar in the duration of their visit ...does this not tell you something ..really! Walahi I got friends who just got back and they were kicking it at their day's residency

Tired of it. Since when do we know each other?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess - That's why I liked her, she worked hard to make Mogadishu look good but I was under the impression that she was doing this independently. She should have multi tasked and helped the people of Mogadishu - Xamar is not just buildings.

No, she's doing it because she and her husband work for the SFG and Hassan Sheikh is her Adeer. I don't have a problem with her eating and I won't habaar her for it, my problem is when she tries to sweep real issues under the rug. She is doing a disservice to the IDPs in Mogadishu and all those who can't enjoy the luxury lifestyle she displays on IG. That isn't the real Mogadishu. That is the Mogadishu fat ass Reer Diaspora fantasize about.

S

Shamis

No, she's doing it because she and her husband work for the SFG and Hassan Sheikh is her Adeer. I don't have a problem with her eating and I won't habaar her for it, my problem is when she tries to sweep real issues under the rug. She is doing a disservice to the IDPs in Mogadishu and all those who can't enjoy the luxury lifestyle she displays on IG. That isn't the real Mogadishu. That is the Mogadishu fat ass Reer Diaspora fantasize about.

While she was really hot on IG IDPs were forcefully removed from Mogadishu camps to make way for hotels and luxury homes - they were not resettled anywhere. I see the bigger picture now, its all about money uuffff

Duchess

VIP
I dont think shes gained weight because she has looked pregnant for months. I soon realized all her weight gain was in her face so I guess she's not carrying a little one. :zhqjlmx::axvmm9o:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Don't blame her for getting fat, walking around and exercising in Mogadishu is risky. Maybe she needs a home gym?
lol That's actually true, Somalis think it's ceeb for women to be in the gym.

As for the corruption allegations in this thread
DYI2vUm.png

Duchess

VIP
While she was really hot on IG IDPs were forcefully removed from Mogadishu camps to make way for hotels and luxury homes - they were not resettled anywhere. I see the bigger picture now, its all about money uuffff

Bingo. And any time a major Shabaab attack happens, she's sent off to clean up the mess and talk to the press about Mogadishu rising, cultural revival or some other bullshit. :kanyehmm:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I agree with @miski a little bit I think this fake outrage against her seems to be clan motivated
kb62HEZ.png

That car she whipping make da idps feel some type of way

That villa she live in make da idps feel some type of way

Is it cuz her uncle da prez we feel some type of way?!?

S

Shamis

Who said she stole darod houses - miski's butthurt that Ugaasada aint everyone's cuppa tea. Cult of qabiil.
Bingo. And any time a major Shabaab attack happens, she's sent off to clean up the mess and talk to the press about Mogadishu rising, cultural revival or some other bullshit. :kanyehmm:

Yep - this is proof that 'looma ooyaan' is an appropriate term, no one cares about poor people in Somalia, even if they starve we'll defend to the death someone who took some photographs of other people's properties over them.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Who said she stole darod houses - miski's butthurt that Ugaasada aint everyone's cuppa tea. Cult of qabiil.

Yep - this is proof that 'looma ooyaan' is an aproprite term, no one cares about poor people in Somalia, even if they starve we'll defend to the death someone who took some photographs of other people's properties over them.

Clearly you haven't been aware of the people that flood her ig comments. IM NOT ABGAL, I'm not the one repping my qabil on here and attacking anyone who isn't. Smh

I'm curious as to what advice you would give to ugaasada? in order not to be habaar worthy and a fat hoe.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sell your house, donate the proceeds to the poor, return her salary, denounce the government of thieves, hail darood as the only clan that can save Somalia etc etc

Easy peasy lemon squeezey

S

Shamis

When did I rep my clan? What clan am I? You're mind fogged by qabiil. I already gave my advice - help the poor people in Mogadishu, she could have rallied a lot of people for that cause with her fame and I would not have expected that from her if she were not a government official.

Status
Not open for further replies.