Ugaasadda caught on film outside of her normal studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@menace started it all with the curses. If I didn't know he was a male in his late 20s, I would assume he's a bitter 50 year old whose husband got married for the 4th time. :fantasia2:

F

Forfon

Menace I've notice you only talk shit about a certain clan, that's when I stopped taking you seriously. You don't care about Somali people. Nigga you went to Somaliland to floss for the poor landers, little do they know you're just an asshole who preys on single mothers who barely know how to speak English. Move around with that bullshit menace. Keep talking shit and I will let your hypocrite ways light up.

:cosbyhmm:

It's an Internet forum so xanta waa caadi. I was just shocked by Shamis saying she hoped she'd get raped. I know it was a rush of blood by her and she probably didn't mean it, but still.....

:eminemdamn:
Xan is never caadi and sounds like shamis got defeated by her emotions!

I

IntensiveCareUnit

You guys might be excused for calling her out on her lies but none of you have a right to insult her and do so behind her back. That's called gossiping and there is a special place in hell for people who gossip other muslims. I would ask her to forgive me if I were you lot.
:umwhat:so you should insult her in front of her face? how should you go about that...

who dis nicca tryna act all holy for

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He does insult the President of Somaliland but only because he's Habar Jeclo. lol I have yet to see menace insult leaders from his own subclan. :fantasia2:

Wrong ...I'm ciidagale and they haven't yet assumed power

Her post was probably not even advertised, she is basically being pampered at everyone's expense because she's (I read here) related to the president in some way. Her nicnic was cute until now. If I'm to concede one thing it will be that she did get a lot of good press for Mogadishu (a lot), she even got me hopeful. I just wish she'd done it for free like a true patriot - it was just a few photos of her eating out after all.

She is pretty.

She is not related to HSM. Ugaasada is wacbuudhan, Abgaal. And HSM is Waceysle,Abgaal. Besides her husband works in Villa somalia thats why she can't roam around the city as she wishes. She's a target. Walahi some of you people are evil and xaasid. Sure there are many problems in Mogadishu one cannot deny that. But it's sure as hell not like some ppl in here are portraying it to be. The city was a focking battlefield few years ago literally uninhabitable. Now business is booming, many developments projects going on. Alxamdulilah. The only problem is the security flaws but inshallah that will improve too. Let me ask you people though why shouldn't Ugaasada show the good side of Mogadishu? I mean the city has been getting bad publicity for 20+ years. The world only knows negative things about somalia and xamar. Why hide the developments and the peace the reer Mogadishu is enjoying today after 20+ years of constant war? Acuudi bilahi some of you are astonishing.

A

Atiya

She is not related to HSM. Ugaasada is wacbuudhan, Abgaal. And HSM is Waceysle,Abgaal. Besides her husband works in Villa somalia thats why she can't roam around the city as she wishes. She's a target. Walahi some of you people are evil and xaasid. Sure there are many problems in Mogadishu one cannot deny that. But it's sure as hell not like some ppl in here are portraying it to be. The city was a focking battlefield few years ago literally uninhabitable. Now business is booming, many developments projects going on. Alxamdulilah. The only problem is the security flaws but inshallah that will improve too. Let me ask you people though why shouldn't Ugaasada show the good side of Mogadishu? I mean the city has been getting bad publicity for 20+ years. The world only knows negative things about somalia and xamar. Why hide the developments and the peace the reer Mogadishu is enjoying today after 20+ years of constant war? Acuudi bilahi some of you are astonishing.
Because she works for a government who's president doesn't hail from their clan...

menace

VIP
Because she works for a government who's president doesn't hail from their clan...

You just incriminated them Sir Warsheekh...go learn abt something called " nepotism"...ilahay waxaan ka baryayaa in dhulka la go'o who ever is in leadership in Somalia who has stolen from Eedo Asli's future and future of her kids

Q

Queen Carawelo

How come she's not showing how people really live in Muqdisho? She's lying to people and some diaspora kid who doesn't know any better will go to Xamar and get killed. I know people who recently came from Xamar. It's a danger zone, in 2015 people are still being killed and looted. Diaspora people can't leave their houses or hotels because moryaans are roaming the city and targeting people. If you go back to xamar you either ask for security from villa Somalia or you have to be related to government officials. Ugaaso can't even leave Villa Somalia. She's lying to herself and to the public. Wallahi I'm not even saying this for qabiil reasons. Xamar is very dangerous and diaspora people shouldn't be lied to.

Sultana

On Hiatus
You're such an exaggerator, my brother went to Xamar this summer and went out in Xamar lots of times without security (even at night). There are lots of security issues, but it's not a death sentence.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You're such an exaggerator, my brother went to Xamar this summer and went out in Xamar lots of times without security (even at night). There are lots of security issues, but it's not a death sentence.
So out all the 9 people who went back to Xamar exaggerated the whole thing? Get real. Your brother either is cool with Villa Somalia people or the moryaans.

menace

VIP

My friend just got back 2 weeks ago and he told me that you are quite safe as long as you are not seen with government personals and you keep away from the hotels they launge at ( they stay in them hotels for $200..they say their salary is $1200..and you got Warsheekh defending this chick who stays at a $200 a night hotel when we know for a fact her only source of income is through dealings as a gov official )

Status
Not open for further replies.