Ugaasadda caught on film outside of her normal studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace stop being a hypocrite for once. You're the biggest qabiliste on this site. I'm a proud qabiliste, I'm always defending my people. But you're a hater. All you do is talk shit about the next qabiil. You're sick in the head. You've never been to Puntland or Somalia yet you comfortably curse it's people. You're what I call a sand snake. Move around with your bullshit.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Menace stop being a hypocrite for once. You're the biggest qabiliste on this site. I'm a proud qabiliste, I'm always defending my people. But you're a hater. All you do is talk shit about the next qabiil. You're sick in the head. You've never been to Puntland or Somalia yet you comfortably curse it's people. You're what I call a sand snake. Move around with your bullshit.

All these people who dwell in here can be the jurors to your accusations against me, that I am a hypocrite and I curse at the people of Puntland instead of the leadership of Puntland as much as I applied this habaar across the board.

If we create a poll for this forumers to take you'll be found someone who has lost in touch with reality

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These people deserve my curse. I've travelled over there numerous times in the past 10 years. I've seen Eedo Asli on the streets of Hargeisa as much as in Bossaso, xamar, Baydhabo and Kismaayo. I won't support any Somali leader in this time and age because they are certified thieves. I will support them the day I see a paved road build from Zaylac to Ras Kamboni and Eedo Asli is moved into a 4 bedroom house with her 8 kids and is given a civil servant job.

Therefore I urge you to go get healed cause you are utterly sick with an acute qabiil disease

:wow::wow1:

menace

VIP
this thread has gotten way outta hand.

Please let's all make up.

I can't handle all this tension.

:banderas:

This will not stop me loving Idol unconditionaly ...we all got some type of shortcomings..allow Na caafi

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace I've notice you only talk shit about a certain clan, that's when I stopped taking you seriously. You don't care about Somali people. Nigga you went to Somaliland to floss for the poor landers, little do they know you're just an asshole who preys on single mothers who barely know how to speak English. Move around with that bullshit menace. Keep talking shit and I will let your hypocrite ways light up.

Q

Queen Carawelo

this thread has gotten way outta hand.

Please let's all make up.

I can't handle all this tension.

:banderas:

:comeon:

As if you're not enjoying this.

Anyways I came and conquered this thread. obamadatazz

menace

VIP
Menace I've notice you only talk shit about a certain clan, that's when I stopped taking you seriously. You don't care about Somali people. Nigga you went to Somaliland to floss for the poor landers, little do they know you're just an asshole who preys on single mothers who barely know how to speak English. Move around with that bullshit menace. Keep talking shit and I will let your hypocrite ways light up.

Anaa kaa gardaran to debate with you ! Evidently you are far from normal. Macsalama!

Menace Has a point Most Somali politicians wherever rat-hole they are in Somali areas are corrupt. Roads are shambles in
Puntland even much worse than Somaliland, I asked my driver who is local Puntlander if the EU gives them funds to build the
destroyed road between Garowe - Galkacyo road why isn't it getting fixed, he replied time and time again the politicians of
Puntland steal it. It is something I already knew but I wanted to see his answer.

as a person who is living in australia and has seen faroole's house, that niqqa is balling

my cousin, who is a friend of one of his daughters told me that she travels to europe every year. as u can see, its quite obvious where her lacag comes from

Q

Queen Carawelo

@Idol, you're right, @menace is a qabilist. I don't know why he tries to deny it so much. :patrice:

Now back to the topic. @Sultana her real name is Asha.
He's a qabiliste and a liar. And he has a problem with MJs. Have you seen him individually talking crap of Somaliland or Muqdisho presidents.

Q

Queen Carawelo

as a person who is living in australia and has seen faroole's house, that niqqa is balling

my cousin, who is a friend of one of his daughters told me that she travels to europe every year. as u can see, its quite obvious where her lacag comes from
Her money comes from hard work. Instead of your friend being a hating ass , he should learn the worth ethics of faroole. Bye Felicia. Your two cents and sideline gossiping is not need in this thread.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He's a qabiliste and a liar. And he has a problem with MJs. Have you seen him individually talking crap of Somaliland or Muqdisho presidents.

He does insult the President of Somaliland but only because he's Habar Jeclo. lol I have yet to see menace insult leaders from his own subclan. :fantasia2:

You guys might be excused for calling her out on her lies but none of you have a right to insult her and do so behind her back. That's called gossiping and there is a special place in hell for people who gossip other muslims. I would ask her to forgive me if I were you lot.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You guys might be excused for calling her out on her lies but none of you have a right to insult her and do so behind her back. That's called gossiping and there is a special place in hell for people who gossip other muslims. I would ask her to forgive me if I were you lot.

It's an Internet forum so xanta waa caadi. I was just shocked by Shamis saying she hoped she'd get raped. I know it was a rush of blood by her and she probably didn't mean it, but still.....

:eminemdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.