UK Somalis are a different breed

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This isn’t the regular UK bashing thread. I’ve just noticed that UK Somalis are much more different than north american Somalis.

First off there’s not NEARLY as much somalis who can actually speak somali here. 80% of people you meet are hooyo mataalos.

Another thing is that you guys care about qabiils a lot and know much about it. Over here that’s considered fob behaviour, most just know their majour clan and sub-clan. And that’s about it, they’ll never imagine going through FKD

Overall the average UK Somali would be considered a fob here. Which is sad because it just goes to show how much we’ve assimilated over here.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I agree on the Somali speaking being better here. But no one speaks about qabil. It’s taboo and you get judged.

North Americans dress like fobs though. Your fashion sense is terrible.

In the UK, we don't dress like we just came from Tahriib.

I feel like people in the UK, regardless of their background are a lot more connected to their origins. Apart from that, there is nothing fobbish about them.

I feel like people in the UK, regardless of their background are a lot more connected to their origins. Apart from that, there is nothing fobbish about them.
Beats always worrying about being stabbed with a machete like you’re in Rwanda.

:camby:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The only logical reason would be we are geographically closer to the homeland than the US. You guys are basically on a different planet

Lool exactly that’s what I noticed them huge jean shorts, oversized 2001 white t shirts born in America but still look like fob wearing ass niccas lol

This isn’t the regular UK bashing thread. I’ve just noticed that UK Somalis are much more different than north american Somalis.

First off there’s not NEARLY as much somalis who can actually speak somali here. 80% of people you meet are hooyo mataalos.

Another thing is that you guys care about qabiils a lot and know much about it. Over here that’s considered fob behaviour, most just know their majour clan and sub-clan. And that’s about it, they’ll never imagine going through FKD

Overall the average UK Somali would be considered a fob here. Which is sad because it just goes to show how much we’ve assimilated over here.
How are you assimilated when you imitated former slaves and the bottom of american society? Aint our fault you dont know your culture and just imitating people.

Trending