UK Somalis are a different breed

You know whole post seemed like another stupid American's drivel post till I got to this part and wallahi your right

In America Abu Tyrone doesn't come to xalimos, xalimos come to Abu Tyrone.

Apparently the xalimos at the penitentiary sing

"There's no security fence high enough, There's no idiocy low enough, there's no security guard wide enough to stop me from coming to you" true love wallah:wow1:View attachment 119256
Salty UK bakhtiis trolling is inevitable:wow:
One VS a whole culture of xalimos getting took by ginger and Madow convicts for a half eaten apple
:mjlaugh: Where did the title cheap and clean come from? The UK
:heh:wlh I'm crying, didn't you learn your lesson with the whole gay farax diaper fetish pic fiasco?

You know whole post seemed like another stupid American's drivel post till I got to this part and wallahi your right

"There's no security fence high enough, There's no idiocy low enough, there's no security guard wide enough to stop me from coming to you" true love wallah:wow1:View attachment 119256
Might throw myself in the bin if it comes with that shorty :whoo:

Wlh Somalis from the UK are weird asf. When did you become experts on people that you've never interacted with IRL? "North Amercian Somalis" kulaha, like somehow Somalis from:
Toronto
Edmonton
Ottawa
Seattle
Columbus
Minneapolis
San Diego
Boston
Lwesiton
Salt lake city
Atlanta
Fargo
Nashville
Dallas
are all similar because they live in the same continent?
:what: Braindead bunch thinking that they're more religious and in tune with the culture when they speak better patois then most jamaicans, yall are assimilated yardies who steal your hooyo's kitchen knives beenta jooji saxiib! You ain't the ones producing winners to worldwide Quran competitions, and we dont have "masjids" where Abu Tyrone can walk into and demand a xalimo like yall so gtfo with that b.s.
:susp:
Big cap.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
>assimilated
That's a nice way of saying culturally cucked.

:ummhmm::wtfdis:

Wlh Somalis from the UK are weird asf. When did you become experts on people that you've never interacted with IRL? "North Amercian Somalis" kulaha, like somehow Somalis from:
Toronto
Edmonton
Ottawa
Seattle
Columbus
Minneapolis
San Diego
Boston
Lwesiton
Salt lake city
Atlanta
Fargo
Nashville
Dallas
are all similar because they live in the same continent?
:what: Braindead bunch thinking that they're more religious and in tune with the culture when they speak better patois then most jamaicans, yall are assimilated yardies who steal your hooyo's kitchen knives beenta jooji saxiib! You ain't the ones producing winners to worldwide Quran competitions, and we dont have "masjids" where Abu Tyrone can walk into and demand a xalimo like yall so gtfo with that b.s.
:susp:

:denzelnigga:
Somalis from USA are basically like black americans

SSPOT is the first place I ever found out I wasn't black. Apparently I'm arab bro. Imagine my shock. Went from saying nigga to al habibi.

I tried explaining this transformation to a cop the other day but the pig still beat my ass. It's like he couldn't tell I am a habibi now.

Omw to change my ethnicity with the state. Those habbibis put "African/black" instead of habibi. Maybe if i change it there, people will see i'm not a nigga anymore.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Trust me bro its pointless. The same talking points will be brought up and same usual suspects pop in the thread defending whatever white man country they live in :mjlol:
I would take your words seriously if it wasn’t coming from a joke man. Enjoy your 5mins :mjkkk:

Salty UK bakhtiis trolling is inevitable:wow:
One VS a whole culture of xalimos getting took by ginger and Madow convicts for a half eaten apple
:mjlaugh: Where did the title cheap and clean come from? The UK
:heh:wlh I'm crying, didn't you learn your lesson with the whole gay farax diaper fetish pic fiasco?
That diaper thing was fake you donut, the snap of that catfish dh1lo creates fake convos using burner accounts talking to herself and finds pictures and vids on sites to make it look real. She’s been exposed before

American halimos are probably the most finished out of every diaspora, Ilhan Omar says enough:russ: and Somali dads here barely let their daughters marry out, the pic of that halimo getting gripped by that Tyrone ex convict revert was from your diaspora:deadmanny:

giphy.gif

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

The future of Somali Americans

03D8E9E0-8389-4CC8-B656-3251BD767F3D.jpeg

:francis:

It gets too repetitive

Just go through diaspora shit slinging from like a year or two back. It's the same shit but it was new.
Yeah, but it’s hilarious seeing their reactions (especially the yanks) the second they see anything negative portrayed about their diaspora and witnessing them having a mental breakdown in the threads.

Who remembers that @Glizzo da Goat guy, he used to go insane when someone said anything about his state :chrisfreshhah:

Trending