UK Somalis are a different breed

That diaper thing was fake you donut, the snap of that catfish dh1lo creates fake convos using burner accounts talking to herself and finds pictures and vids on sites to make it look real. She’s been exposed before

American halimos are probably the most finished out of every diaspora, Ilhan Omar says enough:russ: and Somali dads here barely let their daughters marry out, the pic of that halimo getting gripped by that Tyrone ex convict revert was from your diaspora:deadmanny:
Ilhan Omar is supposed to be your ammo on American xalimos? Pathetic kkkk.
:mjlol:We all know UK xalimos have single handedly dragged the name of Somali women through the dirt, "cheap and clean" is an understatement wlh. Britain is the capital of Somali thőts, that's common knowledge, fix it instead of projecting.

All I said was stop generalizing a large area that consists of many communities and the same people who always get triggerd got triggered.
:mjkkk:

:mjlol:We all know UK xalimos have single handedly dragged the name of Somali women through the dirt, "cheap and clean" is an understatement wlh. Britain is the capital of Somali thőts, that's common knowledge, fix it instead of projecting.

All I said was stop generalizing a large area that consists of many communities and the same people who always get triggerd got triggered.
Ok dude :nvjpqts:

:mjlol:We all know UK xalimos have single handedly dragged the name of Somali women through the dirt, "cheap and clean" is an understatement wlh. Britain is the capital of Somali ****s, that's common knowledge, fix it instead of projecting.

Fair enough but to be fair they're all pretty similar, of not essentially the same (aside from living conditions). At least in Europe they speak different languages and even just in London alone there are different accents. Almost everyone in North America sounds the same.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

The blacks in the UK hate us for isolating ourselves from the black community, but these man in America want to be like them so bad.

“I don’t even mention Somali” killed me man. May god be with Somali Americans I feel for their descendants in a couple of decades who will claim African American.

The blacks in the UK hate us for isolating ourselves from the black community, but these man in America want to be like them so bad.

“I don’t even mention Somali” killed me man. May god be with Somali Americans I feel for their descendants in a couple of decades who will claim African American.
The blacks in UK don’t hate you for isolating yourself. They just hate you. Lol

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

I’d rather have them hating me, so they keep their distance and wont mingle. You can learn a thing or two from us.
0B5AA34B-7F02-4220-B85F-75AECC5778F0.jpeg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Better than cadaan people hating you every damn day. Wallahi you guys ruined Somalis across the world.

Bunch of fobs congregating in one state and Barkahd Abdi was a killer combo, you guys were the worst thing to happen to Somalis:jcoleno:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
mA you use to write essays defending Uk and now you just don’t care. That’s what I call growth! Some folks should follow your lead sxb :troll:
Nah those essays take the fun out of it, nowadays I keep it short or just keep movin.

Bro I only quit diaspora xaar slinging cuz you did too :troll:

Better than cadaan people hating you every damn day. Wallahi you guys ruined Somalis across the world.

Bunch of fobs congregating in one state and Barkahd Abdi was a killer combo, you guys were the worst thing to happen to Somalis:jcoleno:
Like I give a f*ck about some red necks from butt f*ck Alabama :heh:

Worry about the Madows that stab up your brethren and the fine girls that say we don’t rate “somalians”.:wow:

yeah right, if you would carry a knife maybe the african americans wouldnt treat u like this :mjlol:

View attachment 119275
1st of all that nigga is not even somali in the video and New Yorkers don’t know what Somalis are. I’ve been there and people thought I was Dominican. And how tf your lame ass found a video that has 1.4 k views. Fishing to find American L’s huh :mjlol:

Let me not post all the shit I have on UK where every cadaan, mathow, paki is dragging your name to the mud. From social media to youtube. Walahi they slandered you guys to the point where it felt like you weren’t human.

Sit this one out chief. :francis:

1st of all that nigga is not even somali in the video and New Yorkers don’t know what Somalis are. I’ve been there and people thought I was Dominican. And how tf your lame ass found a video that has 1.4 k views. Fishing to find American L’s huh :mjlol:

Let me not post all the shit I have on UK where every cadaan, mathow, paki is dragging your name to the mud. From social media to youtube. Walahi they slandered you guys to the point where it felt like you weren’t human.

Sit this one out chief. :francis:
UK diaspora still better. All that jokey stuff aside, when it comes to the things that really matter we come out on top. At the end of day sxb nobody takes that stuff seriously. And the people who chat shit about 'Somalians' tend to be the ugliest, most ignorant bottom-barrel members.