UK Somalis are a different breed

Of course Small Heath is out of my price range. Have you seen the houses in that neighbourhood so big :rejoice:
do u know the McDonalds in smal heath? There is a tower behind it. I was about to move there until they took their offer back. It’s still my dream to live in the middle of small heath

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Marcus It can go quite into the millions if we are talking certain houses in Sutton, little Aston or Solihull for example

All I learned from this thread is someone tried to hit on @Basic with a micro-gus
inspectorjbhmm.png

Basic

VIP
do u know the McDonalds in smal heath? There is a tower behind it. I was about to move there until they took their offer back. It’s still my dream to live in the middle of small heath
Do you mean that big white tower? Near the park :dead:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I've noticed U.K Somalis got a chip on their shoulders when it comes to U.S Somalis.

It's not our fault that we are better and have bigger roads, better houses and are the best in the world.

Do you guys even have ACs? Loooooooool

Oooops.
Someone prep Reer UK's Salatul jannaza
:deadmanny:

Your dream is to live in Small Heath? Bro, dream a bit bigger, at least try for Edgbaston or Solihull :jaynerd:

North Americans dress like fobs though. Your fashion sense is terrible.

In the UK, we don't dress like we just came from Tahriib.

I feel like people in the UK, regardless of their background are a lot more connected to their origins. Apart from that, there is nothing fobbish about them.
I thought you were American. Surprising. American clothing is just of an inferior quality though.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Imagine looking down on Sutton of all places :mjlol:

I know it's a nice place, that's why I asked you if said you were from there to get that title under your name. My boss lives in little aston, the homes there go for millions :damedamn:

Basic

VIP
I know it's a nice place, that's why I asked you if said you were from there to get that title under your name. My boss lives in little aston, the homes there go for millions :damedamn:
Oh my bad. I misunderstood. Yeah I lived there for a while but moved back into brum recently

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
and we dont have "masjids" where Abu Tyrone can walk into and demand a xalimo like yall so gtfo with that b.s.
:susp:
You know whole post seemed like another stupid American's drivel post till I got to this part and wallahi your right

In America Abu Tyrone doesn't come to xalimos, xalimos come to Abu Tyrone.

Apparently the xalimos at the penitentiary sing

"There's no security fence high enough, There's no idiocy low enough, there's no security guard wide enough to stop me from coming to you" true love wallah:wow1:
downloadfile-2 (1).jpg

Basic

VIP
You know whole post seemed like another stupid American's drivel post till I got to this part and wallahi your right

In America Abu Tyrone doesn't come to xalimos, xalimos come to Abu Tyrone.

Apparently the xalimos at the penitentiary sing

"There's no security fence high enough, There's no idiocy low enough, there's no security guard wide enough to stop me from coming to you" true love wallah:wow1:View attachment 119256
@Helios now this is a diaspora nuke :mjohreally: