UK Somalis are a different breed

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Who the hell asks tribes in the UK...

Nobody ever asks and if they do, it would be awkward and end in not a positive way

Wlh Somalis from the UK are weird asf. When did you become experts on people that you've never interacted with IRL? "North Amercian Somalis" kulaha, like somehow Somalis from:
Toronto
Edmonton
Ottawa
Seattle
Columbus
Minneapolis
San Diego
Boston
Lwesiton
Salt lake city
Atlanta
Fargo
Nashville
Dallas
are all similar because they live in the same continent?
:what: Braindead bunch thinking that they're more religious and in tune with the culture when they speak better patois then most jamaicans, yall are assimilated yardies who steal your hooyo's kitchen knives beenta jooji saxiib! You ain't the ones producing winners to worldwide Quran competitions, and we dont have "masjids" where Abu Tyrone can walk into and demand a xalimo like yall so gtfo with that b.s.
:susp:

North Americans dress like fobs though. Your fashion sense is terrible.

In the UK, we don't dress like we just came from Tahriib.

I feel like people in the UK, regardless of their background are a lot more connected to their origins. Apart from that, there is nothing fobbish about them.
Not true, only the fobs but the one's born and raised dress like anyone else

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How are you assimilated when you imitated former slaves and the bottom of american society? Aint our fault you dont know your culture and just imitating people.
Why you getting so mad?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I noticed a lot of you guys are insecure af about which diaspora you come from. This wasn’t meant to be an attack on anyone but yet both sides are seemingly on the defensive.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've noticed U.K Somalis got a chip on their shoulders when it comes to U.S Somalis.

It's not our fault that we are better and have bigger roads, better houses and are the best in the world.

Do you guys even have ACs? Loooooooool

Oooops.