UK Somalis dont get bullied guys!

:lolbron: the UK Somali community needs walahi only 10 niggas from USA and Canada "crazy mjs and hawiye from MN specially" preferably..walahi we will shut it down..

Less of them weak Isaaq boyz

20200506_165646.jpg

4E3FD0C4-3FE6-42C5-B8BF-552D5F128666.jpeg

”SomAli PeOple aRe fKinG uGlY, tHey aRe oNlY likeD beCauSe oF theIr CAuCasiaN fEatuRes. thEY aRe RaciST aF, ThEy arE SkinnY anD goT biG foreHeaDs”

A 2 minute compilation of ugly people saying Somalis are ugly, that proves everything. North American education at its finest, no wonder there tests consists of multiple choice questions, anything else is beyond you guys.

A 2 minute compilation of ugly people saying Somalis are ugly, that proves everything. North American education at its finest, no wonder there tests consists of multiple choice questions, anything else is beyond you guys.
Only the dragon looking ones say they aren’t into us, who tf gives a sh*t :chrisfreshhah:it’s vice versa with them

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
These xayawaans don’t relate that they too are Somali. So any video slating Somalis as ugly applies to them too. I don’t know why they are celebrating :what1:

These xayawaans don’t relate that they too are Somali. So any video slating Somalis as ugly applies to them too. I don’t know why they are celebrating :what1:
They think they are immune to it because they’re in a different location, some weirdos. When these non-somalis say they wouldn’t date a Somali, it applies to EVERY Somali, you’re not exempt just because you have an American accent :susp:

Barkhard Abdi’s starring in Captain Philips embarrassed and set Somalis back worldwide by 5 years, don’t forget that Reer Minnehopeless

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The whole world thinks we look like barkhad abdi because of a bunch of Americans. I can't even take this forum seriously.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Madoows in the UK have low self esteem . A better question would be :

Why are you madoow folks so obsessed with mixed race/east african /non black women and men when no one is checking for you like that :lolbron:

Jungle

VIP
They think they are immune to it because they’re in a different location, some weirdos. When these non-somalis say they wouldn’t date a Somali, it applies to EVERY Somali, you’re not exempt just because you have an American accent :susp:

Barkhard Abdi’s starring in Captain Philips embarrassed and set Somalis back worldwide by 5 years, don’t forget that Reer Minnehopeless
U got it on lock for us here g :sass2:

:salute:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you’re missing the point. Obviously we don’t agree with them, but the fact these people are saying it like that shamelessly shows how they view somalis in general. They obviously aren’t saying any other ethnicity because they don’t hate them. I’m 99% sure they’re only saying Somalis because of their dislike, otherwise they wouldn’t answer the question. Use your brain, everytime Somalis are attacked by UK Madow your first response is “iT aFfEcTs YoU gUyS tOo”

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
you’re missing the point. Obviously we don’t agree with them, but the fact these people are saying it like that shamelessly shows how they view somalis in general. They obviously aren’t saying any other ethnicity because they don’t hate them. I’m 99% sure they’re only saying Somalis because of their dislike, otherwise they wouldn’t answer the question. Use your brain, everytime Somalis are attacked by UK Madow your first response is “iT aFfEcTs YoU gUyS tOo”
Okay little one :oops:

Trending